Daily picks.

This looks a really decent race tomorrow heeraats form looks really good behind mince and the time was good at ascot plenty of 7/1 around with different books so will wait to see if any bigger then may have a bet.The other interesting runner has to be jack dexter,mentioned him on here last time out when he ran at ascot.The opposite tomorrow of todays fcast ground at thirsk:blink: i think it would be preferable if the grounds not to quick,his run at ayr was a massive eyecatcher finishing full of running looking very well handicapped and also looking for a step up in trip when third to bosun breese.That race had tax free winner since off 92 behind and kingsgate choice today making them look really slow at the finish.
A similar thing happened at ascot got left over that 5fs was forced over to the far side and even though scrubbed along for a lot of that race was still finishing strongly to be nearest finish.He looks well handicapped and next season i wouldn't be surprised to see him at listed level,there are a few in this race that will progress to listed level but he looks the biggest priced.The formlinev through kingsgate choice is quite interesting intransigent rated 88 finished behind kingsgate choice and that formline would point to jack dexter being shorter in the betting a line through nassau storm priced at 9/1 tomorrow.I think jack dexter will go off around 7/1 in this race!

Have backed jack dexter again at 6/1 in the bronze cup think it wil be massively overbet after the lows coming up at ayr!!Currently 5/1 don't think its value at all will back again if any books open bigger though,the same applies to cheveton won the silver cup last year and could be gambled from that low draw.

I've also backed boastful as well in the gold cup at 33/1 would not fancy this at all if the ground wasn't desperate,ran second to maarek on some of the worst ground ever seen so the ayr ground might suit.Has 13 pound pull from that 2l defeat for 2ls there was 3ls back to regal paraded and another 5ls back to eton rifles at newcastle.Everything else strung out miles behind,may see one of the tipsters put this up and be a decent trade currently 28/1.
Racings dire tomorrow a few speculative trades!;)

Last edited:
Prince james has been priced totally on this years turf form,is only a pound higher than when winning here over c/d winning exact same grade off 62 tomorrow with claimer runs off 63.Was 3/1 favourite when winning that race then followed that up with a win off 65 over 5fs at the track,bar the favourite which looks nice improver this is by miles the value in the race.Most of the runners have little form over c/d and have had quite a few runs here or on downgrade,would be difficult to back against the favourite with any of the others.Prince james is the value at 25/1 on his aw form he's an 7-8/1 shot if running to form.

Also done small bets on these

vallarta 7/2 time behind blessington was ok,drop back to that 6fs today.
majestic moon 5/2 decent speed figures on two ayr runs

baltis sister 6/1
amethyst dawn 6/1 both ran insame grade last time out,very little aw form over 7fs in the race to go on.KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU CANNOT BEAT THE CLOCK AND THE FCAST WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

6ew doubles and 2ew trebles as well.

Yep getting bored with the turf,the ground changes all the time just kills my enthusiasm been my best ever season but i've never been so bored the last 6 weeks.Roll on november!!:ninja:

Well done mate.

Good luck today.

Balti's was my only pick for the day, but got home too late so no gains for me.

I'm with you about the a/w, as it just takes less time to sort them out.

Have backed jack dexter again at 6/1 in the bronze cup think it wil be massively overbet after the lows coming up at ayr!!Currently 5/1 don't think its value at all will back again if any books open bigger though,the same applies to cheveton won the silver cup last year and could be gambled from that low draw.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH And the fcast!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This looks a really decent race tomorrow heeraats form looks really good behind mince and the time was good at ascot plenty of 7/1 around with different books so will wait to see if any bigger then may have a bet.The other interesting runner has to be jack dexter,mentioned him on here last time out when he ran at ascot.The opposite tomorrow of todays fcast ground at thirsk:blink: i think it would be preferable if the grounds not to quick,his run at ayr was a massive eyecatcher finishing full of running looking very well handicapped and also looking for a step up in trip when third to bosun breese.That race had tax free winner since off 92 behind and kingsgate choice today making them look really slow at the finish.
A similar thing happened at ascot got left over that 5fs was forced over to the far side and even though scrubbed along for a lot of that race was still finishing strongly to be nearest finish.He looks well handicapped and next season i wouldn't be surprised to see him at listed level,there are a few in this race that will progress to listed level but he looks the biggest priced.The formlinev through kingsgate choice is quite interesting intransigent rated 88 finished behind kingsgate choice and that formline would point to jack dexter being shorter in the betting a line through nassau storm priced at 9/1 tomorrow.I think jack dexter will go off around 7/1 in this race!

Looking nearer that listed class now!!WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!;)

Ground at the moment is fcast as gd/fm that would make loads of runners interesting especially fav ajjaadd and doctor parkes his recent run at haydock already has franked by doc hay and face the problem first and second in the portland he looks a great bet in the near future off such a low mark.He's off 84 now and was off 97 last season he will be winning soon,as will ajjaad the major negative for most of these by 4.30pm tomorrow will be the fcast ground,been fcast to rain most of today and tomorrow morning, the going looks like being on the soft side.That gives the race a different complexion not to many have run to their best in soft ground and infact there isn't to much solid sft ground form to go on.One that has and has slipped in the weights is r woody.

R woody has slipped to 82 was running off 93 last season at one point, a third to norville the highlight of his form last season in a better race than this,ran in this race last year behind ajjaad finishing 5th beaten 2 3/4ls has a 15 pound pull was running on nearest finish in that race as well last season.More importantly he will like the ground has won 2 6f races on soft ground last win on soft was off 89,robert cowells had two winners in the last week and based on the ground and lack of form on it shows anything like his form would be in with a great chance!!

Last edited:
Wicked wilma looks a nice little trade she's 3/12 over c/d she was only beaten 3ls in a claimer over c/d recently by haajes and arganil,she seems to handle most going already run second this season to jamaican bolt over c/d again winner yesterday of the bronze cup.She has loads of form in this grade,her mark hardly changes stuck in the mid 60s last win was off 68 last season, she's off 65 tomorrow with julie burke riding taking off 3,she could win this 8/1 is to big all the form in the race looks very similar i'd have her around 11/2 she should be a nice trade and may well get quite well backed!

Last edited:
Similar to r woody trying to find much form on soft ground in the 5.0 at leicester is sparce so when you see west end lad at 25/1 guaranteed to go on the ground and running off lowest mark since april 2010 72 with 3 pound claim its worth having a dabble.This season has already won off 77 by 4v 1/2ls and been third off 85 in completely different class races to tomorrows,he also has a c/d record of 2/6 and those two wins were last season off 70 and 73,bowring has managed to get dancing maite and xpress maite to win in the last two weeks which makes him even more interesting at a big price!!

Last edited:
Ground at the moment is fcast as gd/fm that would make loads of runners interesting especially fav ajjaadd and doctor parkes his recent run at haydock already has franked by doc hay and face the problem first and second in the portland he looks a great bet in the near future off such a low mark.He's off 84 now and was off 97 last season he will be winning soon,as will ajjaad the major negative for most of these by 4.30pm tomorrow will be the fcast ground,been fcast to rain most of today and tomorrow morning, the going looks like being on the soft side.That gives the race a different complexion not to many have run to their best in soft ground and infact there isn't to much solid sft ground form to go on.One that has and has slipped in the weights is r woody.

R woody has slipped to 82 was running off 93 last season at one point, a third to norville the highlight of his form last season in a better race than this,ran in this race last year behind ajjaad finishing 5th beaten 2 3/4ls has a 15 pound pull was running on nearest finish in that race as well last season.More importantly he will like the ground has won 2 6f races on soft ground last win on soft was off 89,robert cowells had two winners in the last week and based on the ground and lack of form on it shows anything like his form would be in with a great chance!!

9/2 some rule 4s but that was the beauty of it!Leaves 14/1 shot.:cool:;)

Similar to r woody trying to find much form on soft ground in the 5.0 at leicester is sparce so when you see west end lad at 25/1 guaranteed to go on the ground and running off lowest mark since april 2010 72 with 3 pound claim its worth having a dabble.This season has already won off 77 by 4v 1/2ls and been third off 85 in completely different class races to tomorrows,he also has a c/d record of 2/6 and those two wins were last season off 70 and 73,bowring has managed to get dancing maite and xpress maite to win in the last two weeks which makes him even more interesting at a big price!!

8/1!!:lol:

30P leaves it as 14/1 i knew it would happen as i said in the write up half the horses don't go on the ground,was an absolute cracking trade as the field was always going to be decimated and then this would get even more bet.Exactly how i thought it would pan out.:ninja:

Back