Daily picks.

Courageous regressive sprinter,on lowest ever mark runs off 76 tomorrow with another 5 pound claim,has been running reasonably well without looking like winning,actually run over c/d against prodigality over tomorrows c/d off 78 nearest finish in third but is off 7 pound lower mark tomorrow.Commandingpresence is priced at 6/1 tomorrow yet is ten pound worse off with courageous on that run and was beaten a nk,courageous is almost inevitably overbet everytime it runs a trading dream.In saying that i couldn't totally discount him as a few like current fav clear spring steps up in class,interkat looks badly handicapped as does peter island others are running at their optimum marks,lunar deity at some point i'm sure will be different class to these.His run at epsom still makes him look extremely well handicapped and i will be watching out for him in this race and for next season,but for tomorrow will stick with courageous to trade as i can't see him going off bigger than 8-9/1.Could easily hit the frame and wouldn't totally surprise me if he won,had a bad passage on saturday at bath this c/d looks probably his trip nowadays!

And overbet it was out at 7.4:cool:

I like brighton stew if horses have run there,a horse thats always overbet seems stupid not to back it.Similar to this one another that looks liker being overbet.

1pt trade majestic breeze 8/1 365!!

Out at 6.6!!!!!!!:cool:

Bronze beau has better form than these at his best,as dropped to a mark of 75 lowest since june 2010 even this season has been running respectably in better races than this he does run ok on softer ground but his best runs have been on tomorrows firm ground.A second to bop it off 80 and nomorebolndes off 78 already this season thise plus a 4th to dancing freddy on gd/fm went off 7/2 fav on the run behind nomoreblondes and this will be the biggest price he's ever opened up at on gd/fm ground.Drawn on the opposite side of the track last time out at thirsk to the finishing 6th was still respectable being in the wrong place.Drawn well in the 3 draw tomorrow with lee on board and the linda stubbs two winners in the l;ast ten days,looks a gamble to me with most things in his favour i wouldn't be surprised to see him half those odds.If he runs anywhere near his best will outrun those odds!

Sunnybridgeboy i've already backed at 8/1 but 13/2 still looks worth a bet he beat alraased last time out and that form is starting to work out,the second has won and the third won on the aw recently having some 70+ runners in behind.The time of the ponte run stands out as well,earlier on the card sweetnessand light won off 76 in a decent handicap carrying 8-1,sunnybridge boys race was .08 slower he carried 10 pound more but races only off 77 tomorrow,plus the claimer takes 3 off.He obviously looks well handicapped if he doesn't stay tomorrow i will be backing him back at the mile as he looks so well in.I think he will go off clear fav in this race on that ponte form and time still and again could well shorten considerably!!

Last edited:
Backed twelve tomorrow altogether they all look like shorteners,but couldn't say i see any of them as out standing bets,half fancies.I've been saying for a few weeks now there seems to be less mistakes with the books so been betting on betfair,something i rarely needed to do.Has worked out well though as most of my winners have been on there and keeping some nice accouints going for the time being!:ninja:

Dancheur looks like being heavily backed if repeating the donny run over 7fs,a better race than tomorrows run on fast ground in a decent time,back in third was perfect step runner up to soveriegn debt today soverign debt runner up in group 3 to tullius.Probably a lot will be dependant on the weather but i can't see this going off bigger than 11/4 even if the draw is a negative.
The other is jade 20/1 looks huge based on last sesons form,has loads of form equal to this grade runner up to pepper lane last season now rated 100,ended the season with runner up to misplaced fortune off 75 drops to lowest mark since the pepper lane race.She's going off the biggest price she's ever been in this grade usually she's bee near the head of the market,ran ok after 11 months off even though beaten 9ls.If she's straight after that run could easily run well in this race,she could still be open to improvement only had 13 lifetime runs.I will follow her for awhile off these marks and hopefully tomorrow they should both be decent trades.

Both in the same race again at Pontefract today.

1pt trade mons calpe 9/1 victor will back again if bigger!

Backed again at 14 on betfair!!

Last edited:
If i were a boy loves fast ground and if you look at her form on faster ground as opposed to gd or slower her rating could be raised slightly,winning by 4 1/2ls from choral festival at windsor,lots of 70+ rated horses in behind.She went to epsom on slower ground than ideal but even that form is working out well,the first three from that race have all won on next runs debating society off 80,looking on off 74 and misss cap estel off 75.This race is exactly the same grade yet is 12/1 looks nice trade to me,looks open race but should only be 6-7/1 shot.

Mons calpe is a horse thats worth following now the fast grounds around,obviously been deliberate running it on the slower ground,the horse has had 29 runs yet all three soft ground runs have been this season!!
They can have have a line put through them,then the run in the lady amateurs race thats enabled mons calpe to slip from 71 to a mark of 61 and yet could easily be in the form of his life and unbelievably lowest ever mark.
He also has the best form in the race winning off 68 last season lots of mid 70 horses in behind at windsor,later in the season was third again off 68 in this grade and followed that up with a win off 68 on the aw.He's definitely one to follow for the future especially at windsor, but if he brings the gd/fm form in this race with silvestre de sousa riding there's no reason why he can't run well.I expect him to be backed as most of the form in the race looks really weak!!

Rothesay chancer has slipped to a mark of 71 lowest mark since june 2011,when winning off 70 has not looked in the best of form although even the 3rd to head space and 4th to fast shot would put him more around the 10/1 mark tops in better races.Has had 29 lifetime runms with 3 wins although ig you take the 6f races away is 3/18,which looks a lot healthier! Was 5th in this race last year wasted loads of ground trying to come on the outside of the high draws,then switched to the stands side and being nearest finish,has promised to be an improver and still only four year old 25/1 looks a bit of value especially when they will undoubtedly split from his 15 draw.

Strike force drops to lowest mark since november 2010 and that allows him to get in this race on a mark of 65,has 5 wins at the track and if he could reproduce just his december 2011 form over c/d would be more like 5/1 not the 20/1 on offer.Running third to spes nostra and knowe head off 70 in that race,also ran second at lingfield in june off 68 to the high man over 1m2f still rarely runs a bad race on the aw the fav warden bond looks the obvious pick but a bit of value may be in strike force.Will be interesting to see if there's any money for him in a race full of horses that there look doubts on trip track!

Taken 33/1 with hills.

Last edited:
Also done small bets on these

vallarta 7/2 time behind blessington was ok,drop back to that 6fs today.
majestic moon 5/2 decent speed figures on two ayr runs

baltis sister 6/1
amethyst dawn 6/1 both ran insame grade last time out,very little aw form over 7fs in the race to go on.

6ew doubles and 2ew trebles as well.

Also done small bets on these

vallarta 7/2 time behind blessington was ok,drop back to that 6fs today.KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM:lol:;)
majestic moon 5/2 decent speed figures on two ayr runs

baltis sister 6/1
amethyst dawn 6/1 both ran insame grade last time out,very little aw form over 7fs in the race to go on.

6ew doubles and 2ew trebles as well.

Rothesay chancer has slipped to a mark of 71 lowest mark since june 2011,when winning off 70 has not looked in the best of form although even the 3rd to head space and 4th to fast shot would put him more around the 10/1 mark tops in better races.Has had 29 lifetime runms with 3 wins although ig you take the 6f races away is 3/18,which looks a lot healthier! Was 5th in this race last year wasted loads of ground trying to come on the outside of the high draws,then switched to the stands side and being nearest finish,has promised to be an improver and still only four year old 25/1 looks a bit of value especially when they will undoubtedly split from his 15 draw.

Got 5s a place only high draw placed as well!!1:cool:

Back