Daily picks.

Ground at the moment is fcast as gd/fm that would make loads of runners interesting especially fav ajjaadd and doctor parkes his recent run at haydock already has franked by doc hay and face the problem first and second in the portland he looks a great bet in the near future off such a low mark.He's off 84 now and was off 97 last season he will be winning soon,as will ajjaad the major negative for most of these by 4.30pm tomorrow will be the fcast ground,been fcast to rain most of today and tomorrow morning, the going looks like being on the soft side.That gives the race a different complexion not to many have run to their best in soft ground and infact there isn't to much solid sft ground form to go on.One that has and has slipped in the weights is r woody.

R woody has slipped to 82 was running off 93 last season at one point, a third to norville the highlight of his form last season in a better race than this,ran in this race last year behind ajjaad finishing 5th beaten 2 3/4ls has a 15 pound pull was running on nearest finish in that race as well last season.More importantly he will like the ground has won 2 6f races on soft ground last win on soft was off 89,robert cowells had two winners in the last week and based on the ground and lack of form on it shows anything like his form would be in with a great chance!!

Had fcast with ajjaad as well!!:ninja: shouldv'e sluiced up the second ran exact same race as last year!

1pt trade save the bees 20/1 365!!Will back again if bigger!!

This has a similar make up to the leicester race where all the horses at the head of the market want fast ground,there seems to be little soft ground form in the race and yet the tracks already had 11mm and more expected.Save the bees i wouldn't have given it a second glance in this race but he doesn't mind soft ground 2nd to fazza off 70 earlier in the season.He's dropped to lowest mark since this time last year and also has 5 pound claim as well,he really shouldn't be good enough to win this race but if all the rain materializes i can see non runners and drifters again as today and could be sitting on another nice trade after rtule 4s.He has finished third here off 73 to lockantanks had fame again 8/1 tomorrow behind and is 7 pound better off.He also has a massive 15 pound pull with i confess on their ripon run for just over a length i confess 12/1.Similar to todays races is the value if rains come and it will be againsty a lot of tomorrows runners!!Maybe some 25s yet!:whistle:

A massive price for maybeme i've taken 20/1 but the 16/1 still looks massively overpriced especially on her course form and taking into account the rain thats hitting the track.Even though she's only won tewice from 37 ryuns those two runs have been on this track and off this mark of 54 and both on soft ground.If you take her runs at the track solely on soft ground she's 2/1/5/8/1 a 40% strike rate,she won over c/d off 54 in june beating the lockmaster and zaplamation both rated in the 60s.Even at this point she looks like 7-8/1 shot by the time all the rains arrived tomorrow she could well be even shorter and justifiably so especially as again there will be ? against a lot of the other runners.

As i thought as soon as the rain arrived half the fields drifted although looking at it looks like they havn't had that much rain and no more exopected and they've started to drift.A cracking day though all the same,on utter garbage!!:lol::cool:

1pt trade save the bees 20/1 365!!Will back again if bigger!!

This has a similar make up to the leicester race where all the horses at the head of the market want fast ground,there seems to be little soft ground form in the race and yet the tracks already had 11mm and more expected.Save the bees i wouldn't have given it a second glance in this race but he doesn't mind soft ground 2nd to fazza off 70 earlier in the season.He's dropped to lowest mark since this time last year and also has 5 pound claim as well,he really shouldn't be good enough to win this race but if all the rain materializes i can see non runners and drifters again as today and could be sitting on another nice trade after rtule 4s.He has finished third here off 73 to lockantanks had fame again 8/1 tomorrow behind and is 7 pound better off.He also has a massive 15 pound pull with i confess on their ripon run for just over a length i confess 12/1.Similar to todays races is the value if rains come and it will be againsty a lot of tomorrows runners!!Maybe some 25s yet!:whistle:

Out at 8.4!!!!;):ninja:

Hi Andy, good to see some cracking trades on here, just wondered what you thought of General Tufto in the last, going is now officially soft and runs from his lowest ever turf mark, has a decent record over C/D 153214363247 and wasn't far behind your fancy Maybeme a couple of runs ago, think has a decent shout EW if jockey keeps after him.

Would have an ew squeak stew wouldn't put you off at 25/1!!

1pt trade 16/1 tagula night 365 will back again if bigger!!

I put her on here when she ran third at ascot in a better race,ahead of tomorrows favourite magic secret in what was a better race off a mark of 82,she's slipped down to 80 lowest mark since september 2010.She loves soft ground as tomorrow and also loves goodwood 2/4 over c/d last season winning off 82 over the c/d strangely enough the only time she's run on soft ground this season was over 5fs when 4th here beaten 2ls in a different class race.Her record on soft ground over 6fs is

1/7/1/3 the 16/1 if at her best would be massive especially over right trip and on her favourite track with perfect condtions.Shane kelly rides he's won on her before and she could well end up nearer the front end of the market,if you took her two aw runs away she probably wouldv'e been around the 7/1 mark!!

I put her on here when she ran third at ascot in a better race,ahead of tomorrows favourite magic secret in what was a better race off a mark of 82,she's slipped down to 80 lowest mark since september 2010.She loves soft ground as tomorrow and also loves goodwood 2/4 over c/d last season winning off 82 over the c/d strangely enough the only time she's run on soft ground this season was over 5fs when 4th here beaten 2ls in a different class race.Her record on soft ground over 6fs is

1/7/1/3 the 16/1 if at her best would be massive especially over right trip and on her favourite track with perfect condtions.Shane kelly rides he's won on her before and she could well end up nearer the front end of the market,if you took her two aw runs away she probably wouldv'e been around the 7/1 mark!!

7/1 :lol::lol:

A small win invincible warrior was over 1/2 second than the nursery winner winning off 7 0 lsst time out with improveent to come a small bet after a very good day!!

A small win invincible warrior was over 1/2 second than the nursery winner winning off 7 0 lsst time out with improveent to come a small bet after a very good day!!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!:cool:
sluiced up you cannot beat the clock!!!!!:ninja:

Sangar was a big eyecatcher last time out in first time blinkers at ponte over a mile hampered and staying on nearest finish,she hasn't looked to put it all in on occasions and is worth giving another chance after the blinkers looked to help.Even the form of her second to raheeba over c/d on soft ground would give her a fair chance,raheeba since won twice since,even her run at ripon looks pretty good after today behind miss ellany although beaten 6ls the second lady loch won a decent handicap at haydock today off 78!!!She will undoubtedly be backed sfter that last run at ponte looks a decent trade!!

Only 9/2 now!!:cool:

Honeymead is capable of running well but has become inconsistent,as her run behind two of tomorrows runners act your shoe size and no poppy when beaten easily at ripon,but other runs such as her run at york when infront of no poppy behind dutch rose staying on showing she can win one of these.She drops to her lowest mark since 2010 and thats even after running second to dubai dynamo off 88 at ripon and powerful presence on this track off 85 a running on second,powerful presence now rated 90.Because she's run well here before i think the 10/1 was overpriced the 8/1 still looks worth a bet,can still see her shortening in this race.She could easily go off 5-6/1!!

Sangars quite interesting in the race now,overbet no way stable couldv;e got prices were gone straight after i posted withing 45 mins.They now know the blinkers work and if dropped another two pound would look a real good bet in that grade heading the weights.So the betting should reflect chances as that ponte run was an eyecatcher,whatever happens one to bear in mind off revised mark if unplaces.
I also think polish world is worth watching,the last twice running over 7fs on softground has won off 67 and 62 tomorrow on soft over 7fs running off 68.Again could win on form and probably was value at 12/1 i missed the price but several front runners in the race,hopefully one for the end of the season,PLEASE!!

Back