Daily picks.

Waste of time gets backed into 7/2 and pulled,been hard trying to find anything this week as it is.Benny that quote you've put up isn't even the right horse,it's the one i've put up focail maith!

Isn't it the one Stewart put up last week on this thread that keeps changing trainers? It runs in the 2.40.

Your pick Focail Maith runs in a later race.

Sorry my mistake benny didn't see it running in the conditions race yep strange entry that!!

Trainers just running them because they like deperate ground,it's the same owner as focail maith and they are probably worth keeping an eye out for on the aw becuase as i said that particular owner has a very good strike rate.So obviously these horses are laid out for touches,looking through last 3 seasons +£20 on all that owners runners,plus high % strike rate.

Trainers just running them because they like deperate ground,it's the same owner as focail maith and they are probably worth keeping an eye out for on the aw becuase as i said that particular owner has a very good strike rate.So obviously these horses are laid out for touches,looking through last 3 seasons +£20 on all that owners runners,plus high % strike rate.

impressive strike rate & lsp, concsidering it would be relatively easy to decide the days there not off & not back them

The Osteopath looks to hold good ew claims in the next, Kevin Kirkup has had a great season and hope this soft ground miler can give him his 10th winner of the season. Back on the mark he won on in the spring and would have given Memory cloth a race with a clear run nto, 2lb better off with Uncle dermot for a length and a half, 7/1 looks fair imo.

Out at 13 nice trade backed it at 20s a couple of times,was always going to be backed at those prices,pity about the winner i put kings troop up last time and that was runner up to it in that race.

Robert cowell has a 14% strike rate on the aw although no winners recently, little garcon was a big eyecatcher at wolves left at the start but ridden under hands and heels in the straight finishing full of running on the 2nd of october.That race mayhave been slightly weaker than tomorrows and was over an inadequaqte 5fs but looks one to follow for the immediate future.The booking of buick looks interesting he's rode him twice won on him twice,buick hasn't ridden him since september 2010,he runs off lowest mark since buick won off him in april 2010 when winning off 83 tomorrow off 83.The race looks very competitive and hard to know exactly what sort of mark little garcon is capable of running to but his wolves run was a big eyecatcher and i will be followung him even if no show tomorrow off his fallling mark.H e was rated 96 march 2011!

Ellemujie drifted,although to be honest i didn't really look at the runners in great detail that race i just looked at the prices and presumed with the johnston horse there would be a decent pace.No pace in that race was a bit of a farce and sahkees secret may have won with a run.Anyone backing these at half the original price must be mad,this litttle garcon has the look of a horse thats going to be massively overbet every time it runs!

1pt trade lujeanie 20/1 ppower/lads!

Can't resist a bet on lujeanie there's always the chance hugh taylor could pick this and it maybe even bigger in the morning so will back again.Lujeanies won 2/6 at lingfield 2/5 over tomorrows c/d,tomorrows race would be weaker than some of the races he's run in at lingfield,the last time he ran on the aw was 4th at kempton off 85 the first three in that race all raced up with the pace he was the nearest finisher.He;s now down to a mark of 81 and that was his last winning mark on the aw december 2011 when martyn lane rode and he also rides again tomorrow,has only rode him on three occasions 1/3 on the aw.H e was 11/4 fav that day and would be at the head of the market on that form,with such a decent course record,jockey combination and dean ivory over 11% strike rate on the aw recently and still in good form 20/1 looks a decent price.Hs been running well up till the last two runs and take those runs away pretty sure he would only just be double figures,may see a slightly bigger price in the morning but the way the track was riding last week suiting finishers i can't see him going unbacked.He again looks one for future notebooks over the aw season!

Out at 12.0!!! currently 11/1!

Last edited:
1pt trade well painted 8/1 sjames maybe a pricewise horse bit of interest as ike very little!!

May turn into a reasonable trade well painted seema few reasons to think it may get backed,hadn't run for 4 months previous to last run finishing 8/26 at ascot after being last at halfway staying on at the finish and probably in need of the run.This is only his fifth ever lifetime run and on second ever run at tomorrows track was runner up to chapter seven recent winner off 93 mister music back in third,mister music going on to 2nd of 29 to fast or free at ascot and then a running on third of twenty to fulbright off 100.Still open to improvement may stillbe well handicapped,could be well drawn in 16 as the sprint run there recently favoured the stands side.

1pt trade grissom 40/1 365!!

A token bet on grissom would have to be best ever run to win this race .but has plenty of form in the 90s even this season to have an ew squaek has been second to pintuira off 90 and beaten roker park off the same mark at hamilton those formlines would give him an ew squeak and would probably be half the current odds of 40/1 on those runs.Has somehow slipped to lowest mark since winning over this c/d off 88 last season tomorrow off 87,has an 11 pound pull with louis the pouis on their chester run for a length behind imperial djay and had beaten the same horse by 6ls at chester on previous run.Louis the pious 10/1 second fav tomorrow,a few at the front end of the betting have a bit to prove on soft ground over 7fs so not impossible could run well.

Quite like the look of Irish Heartbeat in that race Andy, goes well here over this distance and looks to me as if hes been raced over shorter with this race in mind. Well drawn, has won 2 class 2s here on good and soft and looks well weighted, was 2nd to your fancy grissom here last year btn 3/4 length, hopefully got the better of the draw, 14/1 with Billys.

Back