Daily picks.

Too much speculation on the race for serious bets,just trying to nick a few quid with well painted,pity pricewise put up the second fav otherwise well painted wouldv'e been a lot shorter.Lost interest in the racing recently,the cards on the aw have been dire.

Out at 7.2!!

Last edited:
Hope it was an ew bet what a price bigger on betfair!!

I'm shaking. Was in work so tried not to roar when he hit the front. I had €40 e/w @ 50/1 and a €30 e/w double with The Package @ 6/1. When I saw you putting up a 50/1 shot I ran half a mile to my local Ladbrokes :lol:

Great shout as ever.

The draw was always going to be dubious and probably drying ground so the obvious thing to do was have one on the otherside prices were massive.Louis the pouis and highland colori looked suspect in the betting on that ground and trip.

It never looked like losing when it hit the front,strange as the far rail horse beat it and one inside of it yet the sprint the other week with dungannon in they were tailed off nearer that side and on the rail.I think it mustv'e stopped within yards of hitting the front,it just looked strange in running!

It never looked like losing when it hit the front,strange as the far rail horse beat it and one inside of it yet the sprint the other week with dungannon in they were tailed off nearer that side and on the rail.I think it mustv'e stopped within yards of hitting the front,it just looked strange in running!

I was certain he was home.

gigilo, when you could get on freely did you ever nail any big payday multiples? I'm convinced its the way to play your picks.

Last edited:
When i first strated out they were a big part of betting but so were placepots,jackpots,fcasts tricasts loads of bets that on aw tracks you could do with more confidence on the tracks.I was probably betting in majority of races as well fcast doubles through a card dual fcasts,the aw meetings now most days i struggle to find any bets never mind 4/5.Hopefully this new lingfield track after watching last weeks meeting may just be worth trying some multiples if it stays constant.Although getting the prices at night etc will still be a struggle,getting a swell lingfield double bill maybe the best hope.

1pt trade r-woody 14/1 victor!!!!

Out at 12.5 disappointing as was half the price with books this morning and still on the drift!!

Last edited:
Ihtifal ran in the track record breaking race that we backed capone in last time out and if she hadn't been drawn 12 and had to switch to try and make all onto the far rail she may have well won herself and broken the track record. That night she was leading till the furlong pole wouldv'e won by a comfortable length and was the only runner to finish in the first five not to finish from off the pace,she looks a natural on the surface.She drops back to 5fs tomorrow,the negative maybe there are 3/4 front runners in the race if she can't see these opff ajjaads been running better than ever this season and maybe the one to take advantage running off highest ever marks on turf in decent races.I can see ihtifal going off short in this race so she looks a decent trade regardless of result!!

Out at 2.48!!

Last edited:
R-woody has become impossible to predict but was another that almost did us a massive favour at leciester when we backed at 20/1 and got stuck on the rail shouldv'e won and got touched off 9/2 off the same mark of 82 finishing second to ajjaaad i mentioned on ihtifals race been running better than ever this season.That run at liecester would entitle r-woody to be favourite for tomorrows race,but a 10/11 at wolves which is forgiveable horse has never won over 5fs and on that fast a surface.The next run isn't as forgiveable but the price of 14/1 is massive and should be a decent trade,his only run on this track looked a natural hacking up and indoing so was over 2 seconds quicker than a handicap run on the same day by a 74 rated horses.He hasn't won for two seasons but his last three winning runs have been over 6fs and on soft ground,proven on the track anywhere near the leicester form i wouldn't be surprised to see him halve in price at least as the leicester gamble.He looks a very good trade again regardless of result!!

Last edited:
Gigs
Not very often we bet in the same races but, by my reckoning, Ihtifal would have just about broken the track record at 5f that night, and I'd doubt any of these have the speed to lead her.
Should be a good bet , even at a deal shorter than she is at the mo.

If she hadn't gone off quite so quick she may have won as well,she was on my to follows after she won at yarmouth ran quicker than picabo on the same card picabo now rateed 93.But she got beat then next two runs,so will be interesting to see if she runs two decent races back to back!!

A nice looking maiden at kempton and two horses that could easily be 90 horses at least zues magic 13/8 and melvin the grate 2/1.Zeus magic running in the first division at newbury and even though coming second was quicker than the second div won by fort knox the second beautiful day from the second div has come out and won and looked decent.The time also compared favourably to the 6f race won by effie b winning off 84 over 1/2 furlong less later on the card.That was on soft ground but the times of the two earlier maidens suggest they are full of 90+ runners.
The same applies to melvin the grate,was trapped in on the rail on debut and when in the clear spencer not giving him a hard race the,he looks open to loads of improverment.The time was ok compared to strada facendo winning off 77 on the same card again he looks potentially a 90 horse+,hard to suggest what to do bet wise as i was hoping there was something to put with them but in a couple of ew doubles or trebles etc just incase they don't go on the surface.

Gigilo.... I never touch the All Weather as it has never interested me...however,I do get odds and bits about horses there sometimes and Harrison George is expected to go very close in the 5.25 race against your selection there.

Whenever I am undecided about two horses which are 13/8 and 2/1, as you seem to be for the maiden there,then I back them both in a Dutching win bet.

Good Luck if you play !

Last edited:
Hard to see why Harrison George would be fancied against some of these speed merchants over 5fs imo. I thought whozthecat won with a bit in hand lto and looks the main danger to the fav.

Back