Daily picks.

If you'd known that barzelona was going to go that quick it looked even better,had the best aw form but a few of its losses have been because of the pace.The race was run to perfection for her the time which i presume is a track record 1m10.77 can't remember any faster!!

Can't believe you haven't found a good bet at Sthwll or Wolverhampton today Andy, all that midnight oil burning costs money you know!:lol:

Racing s rubbish stew at least price wise!!

1pt tradefocail maith 25/1 365!!

Out at 13.

Last edited:
Focail maith hasn't run over this trip on soft ground since november 2011 when third over c/d off 73,tomorrow off 72,only three runs over this trip on soft ground has been 3/3/2 has run in better races on the aw,a win off 75 at kempton over this trip and a runner up spot off 81.Been running over strange varying trips in between from 7fs up to 2mile this race looks very competitive but 25/1 is worth a dabble,as the notts run last november shows is capable of running well in this grade on turf and also back to original trainer.As mentioned last week this particular owner has good strike rate and over £20 profit on all runners over the last three seasons.

Leviathan i put up last time it ran on the turf,was desperately unlucky full of running with 3fs to go hampered numerous times and cost it the race when third to first post.Strictly on a line through that form cannot beat uncle dermot or the osteopath but the race at notts was slowly run,so hard to judge that firm.Again the race looks very competiitive but now leviathans proved he's retains ability then worth a bet as de sousa rides and could be really well backed trainers in reasonable form.Also gets to run off a 2 pound lower mark than when fourth at haydock run before goodwood, the second amaze has won off 82 the winner chosen character has been runner up off 92 and the fifth lockantanks has won also and been recent 4th to hamaat in hot handicap on the aw!!I would imagine once the replays have been watched and if newcombes got this anywhere near then it will be heavily backed.

Ellemujie hardly runs a bad race at kempton has won 2/11 at the track and although never won over this c/d the last two runs over this trip at kempton was 2nd off 83 and third off 84 gets to run off lowest aw mark since october 2010.This season on turf has already shown some decent form a third of eight to the useful pair unex el greco and prussian so retains most of his ability,there are a couple of unexposed ones in the race but with proven course form in sometimes slightly better races 10/1 is a bit of value.I would think he will be quite well backed all depending on what happens with danube river and intihar cannot see him going off bigger than 13/2 tops!!

Focail maith hasn't run over this trip on soft ground since november 2011 when third over c/d off 73,tomorrow off 72,only three runs over this trip on soft ground has been 3/3/2 has run in better races on the aw,a win off 75 at kempton over this trip and a runner up spot off 81.Been running over strange varying trips in between from 7fs up to 2mile this race looks very competitive but 25/1 is worth a dabble,as the notts run last november shows is capable of running well in this grade on turf and also back to original trainer.As mentioned last week this particular owner has good strike rate and over £20 profit on all runners over the last three seasons.

Surprisingly also has an entry in the November Hcap!!! Been waiting for soft ground and hopefully the right distance. Thanks for spotting the 25s early.

The leviathan prices were good,most firms went 9s or 10s i was surprised to see the other firms going 9/1 and 10s after 365 and lads!!As i said though the race looks very competitive,will probably go off around the 6/1 mark anything else would be a bonus!!:ninja:

Think i've found quite an interesting horse tmr in Focail Eile, very interesting how his owner switches horse between stables, takes him to the likes of Quinlan and Osbourne for a while to run down the field and drop in ratings then returns them to Ryan and Boom!
This time last year was running well from 75, even took in a class 3 conditions race, goes well on heavy over 1m record 115 but quite a coincedence how he's won 1st time out for Ryan twice from 58 and 66, also won on good for him from 67, followed by 2 seconds 73,75. Back to lowest mark again tmr 58, have a look at his last run at Wolver ridden by Kelly, dropped in at the rear and kept him boxed in all the way around, hands and heels with just a cursory tap 1f out, ran on well. I've had a bet at 12/1 and he's 8/1 now, interesting.:whistle:

Runs today at Notts - strange race to be running in and 22-1.

Waste of time gets backed into 7/2 and pulled,been hard trying to find anything this week as it is.Benny that quote you've put up isn't even the right horse,it's the one i've put up focail maith!

Back