Daily picks.

Thought he wasn't going to go in at all, well done giggs!

.28 quicker than aldermoors race and played up,gave them a start looks in very good form as he looked on the previous unlucky run.Should wn again looks 6/7 poind well in to me.:cool:

Last edited:
Did notice it dave,but they did go off extremely quick but his mark is falling and with race run the same way probably one to watch out for.

Think i've found quite an interesting horse tmr in Focail Eile, very interesting how his owner switches horse between stables, takes him to the likes of Quinlan and Osbourne for a while to run down the field and drop in ratings then returns them to Ryan and Boom!
This time last year was running well from 75, even took in a class 3 conditions race, goes well on heavy over 1m record 115 but quite a coincedence how he's won 1st time out for Ryan twice from 58 and 66, also won on good for him from 67, followed by 2 seconds 73,75. Back to lowest mark again tmr 58, have a look at his last run at Wolver ridden by Kelly, dropped in at the rear and kept him boxed in all the way around, hands and heels with just a cursory tap 1f out, ran on well. I've had a bet at 12/1 and he's 8/1 now, interesting.:whistle:

Back at Wolverhampton tmr night, looks a very poor race to me, certainly not any St Moritz calibre horses in it, up 5lb for that run but will be very dissapointed if he can't win this race!
5/1@ bet365.

Hard to fathom the betting in this race with the 1st 3 in the betting coming out of the same race(which didn't look that good), and Focail Eile has drifted out to 9/1 and more, just hoping that connections have learnt from 2 races ago when backed in overnight from 12/1-4/1, if some money doesnt appear before the off you'd have to think i'm on a non jigger! Looks as if Ensnare is expected to leave current form well behind with 1st time blinkers on. Just glad i've got BOG!:confused:

Same as that Stew - backed at 8s this am, now 12s. I suspect non-jigger, but perhaps money will come late. Right jockey up if today isn't the day too, if you catch my drift...

Kingscroft looks a nice trade at 9/1 and 8/1 not to sure he's quick enough over the 7fs on the aw round these tracks but takes a slight drop in class from penultiomate run when 5th to haamaat beaten 2ls under pressure throughout the race and only at the end of the 7fs starting to run on.He looks one to follow to me especially when stepped up to a mile showed a great attitiude penultimate run.The 4th from that race lockantanks was third to solar deity on saturday and the 6th poetic dance was also 5th in that better class race.If there's some pace on he looks a big price at 9/1,with a record of 4/10 on the aw 5/23 over 7fs runs off 83 one of his lowest ever marks on the aw since march 2011,he is another i will be following in future as the pace of the race maybe against him tomorrow but no chance of going off 8-9/1 will probably go off nearer 5/1-11/2 tops.

Out at 6.8!!!

Mccabe i'm sure will have some races in mind for azrael has chose to bring him out again after 114 days off i wouldn't be surprised to see him sluice up in a race for horses rated up to 75 tomorrow off 78 but will have a small interest as twice he's come back from a break he's run well.April 2011 on comeback run after 6 months off was 3rd to belgian bill off 95 and this year came back on the 1st april to be 4th of 21 off 85.Tomorrow he runs off 78 lowest ever mark,has only ever run once on the aw going off 13/2 off 85 against my freedom now rated 97,that was at lingfield over the 7fs and again i will be watching this one closely on the aw.Hss proven itself at lingfield,is free falling doewn the weights and will be overprioced on his turf form in future races!!

Last edited:
Backed Azrael EW at 25/1 when 4th at Doncaster after that Lingfield run, ran really well behind Farlow but form really tapered off afterwards, a return to those 2 runs at Lingfied and Doncaster would see him go close in this.

The way to look at some of these is they hopefully will be winning within 4/5 of their next runs like azrael and at these prices can keep increasing the bets the further they fall down the handicap!:ninja:

Good luck today mate.

I think Summerinthecity will be one of those that will be winning in the near future.

Lightly raced, been dropped on the back of a good run and worth another go at 7f.

Qwner/trainer had a fall out I think and this is the 1st horse to return.

Kingscroft looks a nice trade at 9/1 and 8/1 not to sure he's quick enough over the 7fs on the aw round these tracks but takes a slight drop in class from penultiomate run when 5th to haamaat beaten 2ls under pressure throughout the race and only at the end of the 7fs starting to run on.He looks one to follow to me especially when stepped up to a mile showed a great attitiude penultimate run.The 4th from that race lockantanks was third to solar deity on saturday and the 6th poetic dance was also 5th in that better class race.If there's some pace on he looks a big price at 9/1,with a record of 4/10 on the aw 5/23 over 7fs runs off 83 one of his lowest ever marks on the aw since march 2011,he is another i will be following in future as the pace of the race maybe against him tomorrow but no chance of going off 8-9/1 will probably go off nearer 5/1-11/2 tops.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH Completely different class a load of slowboats!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Mccabe i'm sure will have some races in mind for azrael has chose to bring him out again after 114 days off i wouldn't be surprised to see him sluice up in a race for horses rated up to 75 tomorrow off 78 but will have a small interest as twice he's come back from a break he's run well.April 2011 on comeback run after 6 months off was 3rd to belgian bill off 95 and this year came back on the 1st april to be 4th of 21 off 85.Tomorrow he runs off 78 lowest ever mark,has only ever run once on the aw going off 13/2 off 85 against my freedom now rated 97,that was at lingfield over the 7fs and again i will be watching this one closely on the aw.Hss proven itself at lingfield,is free falling doewn the weights and will be overprioced on his turf form in future races!!

Back