Daily picks.

Not going to be betting today as i don't really like anything plus i'm not sure how lingfield is going to ride,last meeting they came off the pace previous meeting they all won from the front.So i'll just put up a small write up on a few races out of boredom,will mention a few times and things but pretty irrelvant unless the draws or price are anygood!

Loads of extremely weak looking form in the maiden,the favourite dream about you has the best single run but that race was very slow and the others in the race look very evenly matched.The only interesting runner is whiskeymac cost 40,000 the dam dream day won on this surface and went onto contest group races.The newbury maiden he came out of he was eased 2fs out looked to hate the ground,but then ran poorly at donny on quicker ground.Probably the only interesting runner in the race.That would be my pick ew with a saver on the fav.

7/1 whiskeymac 7/1 sjames

Royal aquisition out of royal applause looks the obvious starting point,lost a lot of ground on debut and looks a big improver looks an 80 horse at worst rangooned aw has looked poor so far so maybe ada lovelace could be the danger,although its time and form at wolves does look weak at least the drop back in trip may suit.

Royal aquisition,ada lovelace.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH FFcast as well!!:lol::cool:

12.45 I'll go for secret rebel and ready they have a fair bit to find with the two favs but fat gary looks slightly suspect after its lasst run on the track drop back in trip might help and equitania similarly the step up in trip and surface so will go for the other twon as the are both open to improvement and like the surface,.

Secret rebel,ready.

1.20 Impossible handicap full of rogues waabel looks one to follow i will be backing him when dropped back to 6fs as i like his last run and the two horses that were around him could be progressive on the surface,this triop looks to far although has one bit of form at wolves last season where he ran the same time as lastkingofscotland on the same card.Golden desert gets to run in a race for horses only rated up to 65,first time he has ever been able todo that has been in poor form recently but never out of the first four at lingfield,ran in a few decent claimers last season in reasionable tiomes gary lee rides those wioll bemy two guesses.I really want waabel unplaced in this race as it looks a great bet in the near future on its last run!!

If rugosa takes to the aw then should run well the run behind dank looks quite good with forgive behind at ascot now rated 90 disappointed on following run but still lightly raced,young dotties anyone who follows the aw wouldv'e backed her on a regular basis and she's won me a few quid although if any of the 3yr olds show any improvement you would think that she wouldn't be good enough.Gifted girl looks open to improvement similarly so will stick with her as well second in conditions race and has one aw run second to fallen for you in may!!

Rugosa,gifted girl.

These handicaps look messy to me especially when you're not sure if the tracks not front running or not drawnfromthepast and rowe park have a very similar formline through muhdiq i'll stick with those two as that formline looks pretty good.

Rowe park,alaskan bay

This division looks no easier than the first alaskan bullet ran the same time virtually as the handicap winner at wolves church music winning off 81,the horse looks to have loads of ability but also looks difficult to win with.The danger could be ring for baileys won in far lower cklass races but won in a reasonable time last time out could be improving,fathom five is also very interesting off an unbelievable mark of 69.Will stick with alaskan bullet and ring for baileys!!

An absolue diabolical race to end with loyal royal likes the track and is still of a reasonable mark,has run on this new surfacer as well when runner up to demoiselle bond having strategic action behind i'll stick with those two.Their race that dsay was quicker than the higher rated handicappers that'll do for me!!!

Last edited:
12.45 I'll go for secret rebel and ready they have a fair bit to find with the two favs but fat gary looks slightly suspect after its lasst run on the track drop back in trip might help and equitania similarly the step up in trip and surface so will go for the other twon as they are both open to improvement and like the surface,.

Secret rebel,ready
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHH Fat gary sure is!!:lol:

1.20 Impossible handicap full of rogues waabel looks one to follow i will be backing him when dropped back to 6fs as i like his last run and the two horses that were around him could be progressive on the surface,this triop looks to far although has one bit of form at wolves last season where he ran the same time as lastkingofscotland on the same card.Golden desert gets to run in a race for horses only rated up to 65,first time he has ever been able todo that has been in poor form recently but never out of the first four at lingfield,ran in a few decent claimers last season in reasionable tiomes gary lee rides those wioll bemy two guesses.I really want waabel unplaced in this race as it looks a great bet in the near future on its last run!!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!:lol::lol::cool:

If rugosa takes to the aw then should run well the run behind dank looks quite good with forgive behind at ascot now rated 90 disappointed on following run but still lightly raced,young dotties anyone who follows the aw wouldv'e backed her on a regular basis and she's won me a few quid although if any of the 3yr olds show any improvement you would think that she wouldn't be good enough.Gifted girl looks open to improvement similarly so will stick with her as well second in conditions race and has one aw run second to fallen for you in may!!

Rugosa,gifted girl.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOSH And the fcast different class as they looked!!!:lol::lol:

These handicaps look messy to me especially when you're not sure if the tracks not front running or not drawnfromthepast and rowe park have a very similar formline through muhdiq i'll stick with those two as that formline looks pretty good.

Rowe park,alaskan bay

This division looks no easier than the first alaskan bullet ran the same time virtually as the handicap winner at wolves church music winning off 81,the horse looks to have loads of ability but also looks difficult to win with.The danger could be ring for baileys won in far lower cklass races but won in a reasonable time last time out could be improving,fathom five is also very interesting off an unbelievable mark of 69.Will stick with alaskan bullet and ring for baileys!!

An absolue diabolical race to end with loyal royal likes the track and is still of a reasonable mark,has run on this new surfacer as well when runner up to demoiselle bond having strategic action behind i'll stick with those two.Their race that dsay was quicker than the higher rated handicappers that'll do for me!!!

4 winners 2 fcasts and a couple of seconds not bad;).Don't like anything tonight maybe if the 6.20 suits front runners could see another citizen making all in the 6.50 but relying on durcan getting him out from the 9 draw.Alternatively if suiting off the pace gung ho jack and full shilling look improvers.

Last edited:
4 winners 2 fcasts and a couple of seconds not bad;).Don't like anything tonight maybe if the 6.20 suits front runners could see another citizen making all in the 6.50 but relying on durcan getting him out from the 9 draw.Alternatively if suiting off the pace gung ho jack and full shilling look improvers.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM The clock never lies :lol: just needed shilling for the tricast!!!!WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

£19.28;) that'll do if you read my write up earlier on waabel, well that was the race gung ho jack won and that race was .63 quicker than the evans horse dark lane running in that race tonight!Strictly on that run the evans horse had a stone to find :lol: at revised weights,was over 3 1/2ls back to the 4th in that race as well.Waabel looks very well handicapped,deliberately went off to quick today,very interesting.:ninja:

Cheers gig had to register to say thanks for the good tips this week, only discovered the site on Tuesday. For your info weasel booked for Tuesday at lingfield back over 6f

I take it you're off betfair,who were you on there seems to be a big influx of members at the moment.Do i know you.

Thought i'd share these horses to follow with you all!

Beauty Pageant-E McMahon-5/6fs.

This horse has been very unlucky recently, lto split nto winner Sonko and nto winner Rylee Mouch at Lingfield when it was racing on the slow side, and previously btn hd by improving 3 yo Demora(67) now rated 80 with improving 3 yo Sandfrankskipsgo in 3rd at Bath drawn out wide in 15, winner drawn in 1. Best on a firm surface should win from this mark at Wolverhampton or Lingfield.

Fathom Five-G Moore-5fs

Fathom Five hasn't won for 2 1/2 years and consequently h'cap mark has dropped like a stone to 68, considering this horse was fast enough to win twice over Epsoms 5fs from marks in the 90s this is a huge drop.
I was suprised to see it held up at Lingfield 2 runs ago,(trying a different tactic, nothing wrong with that) but still ran a respectable 6th to Sonko btn just 3 lengths. Ran another respectable race yesterday when 5th to Rylee Mouch btn 2 3/4 lengths, and looks primed to strike as another 3lb drop would see him elidgeable for a 0-65 race.
Alternatively a 5lb claimer on board ridden from the front would surely see him back in the winners enclosure over 5fs.

Ryan Style-L Williamson-5/6fs.

Another horse dropping down the h'cap, ran off top weight from 70 last night and drawn out wide was slowly away and held up in rear, switched inside ran on to be btn 3 1/2 lgths by Gung ho jack, had previously been 2nd over 5fs when better drawn to Drawnfronthepast from same mark btn 1 1/4 with nto winners Mother Jones(won by 2lgths) and Ring for Baileys(won by 3 lgths) in 3rd and 4th! Should drop a few pounds for last nights run and is capeable of winning from this mark, having won off 74,76 and 78 last year.

Reginald Claude- M Usher-6/7fs

This horse absolutely hacked up at Wolverhampton in a class 6 ridden by Rachel Kneller and i expected it to follow up on friday night but the amateur rider status of the race was the concern and i'm afraid the inexperienced lady on board had a very poor run around so i'll ignore that run for the future.
This horse was backed into 4/1 from a huge price on Betfair and was obviously fully expected to win that race and i don't think a 6lb higher mark should have btn it. As a 2 yo beat Krypton Factor,(which had won previous race) rec 9lb by a hd at Nottm 6fs with 8 lengths to the 3rd. That horse has hardly been btn since and runs in Maydan now in the 120s!
Not suggesting Reginald is anywhere near that but has run 2 decent 2nds at Kempton from 70 since, would expect this horse to be well capeable of winning from marks in the 60s and look forward to Rachel Kneller being back on board over 7fs nto.

Under Par-M Easterby-7fs/1m.

Very interesting runner from this stable, after 3 runs down the field on turf at 100/1 ran a very decent 6th to Bond Fastrac carrying 11 lbs overweight btn 3 1/2 lengths, ran down the field next race but was always going to be of more interest on the AW as bred by Gentlemens Deal one of the most biased preferences of surface horses that i can remember.
Heavily backed on friday in the amateur race ran a decent 3rd to Artful Lady(whom was itself a massive eyecatcher previous race), despite not getting a clear run and looks sure to improve over further from this shrewd outfit.

Not from betfair, just trying a forum out for the first time and found this one off ja606. And in my first post it was waabel running Tuesday not weasel!

Got a few eyecatchers stew,a few on here backed recently as well although i havn't been keeping a record of them this year,so a lot will be from memory.

I'll just mention the ones backed on here recently as don't want to miss prices
by flagging them up to early!!

bajan bear

Bajan bear looked unlucky at lingfield when not getting a clear run,looked like a winner without a penalty going to wolves on friday,looked very onepaced.The post have it down as a non stayer yet the race was only run in 1m50.71 standard time slow by(4.61) a very slowly run race over 1.2 seconds slower than the second division.I can't see the trip beat it,providing there's plenty of pace on and perhaps running at lingfield then it will be worth a bet as its going to be an even bigger price next time out.

temple road

Temple road looked like one to follow when running a nice race off 57 at lingfield on the turf from the worst draw in 1,5th of 11 to steelcut the first three were rated 68,70,68 and mostly 60+ runners in behind him.Next time out was 9/1 in a worse race and i expected him to be heavily backed after the lingfield run,i presume after such a lay off of 136 days he's had some problems.If he could repeat that lingield run now off revised mark of 55 allowing him to sneak into tomorrows race then he would be winning these races,he's only had 5 lifetime runs and is probably worth following for a while as he will be going off massive prices compared to ability!!
That was from the 16th of november was in a poor race but long time off the track but ran ok running on fourth,there maybe more to come yet and again compared to ability will be overpriced off a mark of just 55.

waabel
passionada

These two both came out of the same race behind gung ho jack on the 5th of november run in a reasonjable time of 1m13.82 good time comparitively on the card beaten two nks,the most interesting thing being the time .63 quicker than the second division that night won by dark lane off 63.Passionadas only off 62 and waabel may drop a pound or two after saturdays run was on a mark of 65,ran over 7fs on saturday going off strangely extremely quick finishing last.Waabels lowest ever mark was when winning off 61 and usually runs well for a period of time when hitting form,trainer violets jordans had a couple of winners recently and should be overpriced after saturdays run.Passionadas only had the 7 runs so could still be loads of improvement switched to the aw,the fact gung ho jacks won again last night off 67 in better class race and it was the faster of the two divisions further franks the form!

little garcon
Getting hard to predict little garcon and still tumbling down the weights was rated 96 march 2011,but has not been placed since september 2010 but was an eyecatcher admittedly in much lower grade race ridden hands 'n heels when 6th behind blanc de chine finishing full of running.Not one to take a short price about,but the run behind muhdiq is forgivable as there was no pace in the race at lingfield o next run providing he gets that he maybe worth a couple of chances as he's now nearing that mark of 80,his last winning mark was off 83 april 2010 winning at lingfioeld over 6fs.

Last edited:
Back