Daily picks.

Running against rubbish,loads of good prices still around this morning as well just totally different class,form franked from haamaat as well!!

I can't see any value whatsoever at swell although i might do an ew yank/lucky 15 on four tomorrow if some better prices,dire stuff though!:ninja:

Don't think kames park has finished winning yet,at least at this level has dropped to lowest aw mark since december 2009 yet has been running respectably in races slightly better than this going back to august a third to st ignatius off 63,2nd to just lille in a claimer at wolves.Two recent runs a 5th to rythmic nearest finish and last time out finishing strongly to be 4th to badea ,that was off 62 runs off 61 tomorrow with 7 pound claim off,has a track record of 3/12 and 2/11 over c/d, last 7 runs over the c/d has been 3/2/3/3/3/3/1/4 and off lowest ever mark if there's some pace on could well be involved in the finish of this race.The race looks full of rogues and nothing really well handicapped,being such a big field it may well be run to suit,the negative is the jockey never ridden a winner but has run well under her before!

Had a load of picks tomorrow,but no chance of getting on in time prices went straight away and some were to short,was up allnight sorting tomorrows cards very frustrating.At worst they now wouldv'e been cracking trades,can't really see any point in doing them now as stupid prices.

First time try on here for me so will go with:

14.40 Hexham - Caught In The Act

(Favourite and odds a bit skinny, but looks like having a good chance in this with young Lucy Alexander aboard).

Ellemujie hardly runs a bad race at kempton has won 2/11 at the track and although never won over this c/d the last two runs over this trip at kempton was 2nd off 83 and third off 84 gets to run off lowest aw mark since october 2010.This season on turf has already shown some decent form a third of eight to the useful pair unex el greco and prussian so retains most of his ability,there are a couple of unexposed ones in the race but with proven course form in sometimes slightly better races 10/1 is a bit of value.I would think he will be quite well backed all depending on what happens with danube river and intihar cannot see him going off bigger than 13/2 tops!!

Surely has a big chance tonight Gigs?

Had to many that had shortened to stupid prices to quickly,one decent priced winner i won't put horses on here that aren't value just throwing money away.Hope anyone that did kames park did it on betfair 4 places,painful to watch as 3fs out you could see she was going best i didn't realize she was that bad as i'd never seen her ride before.My own fault:o,you couldn't possibly back her riding anything in future!!

Mac gille eoin is looking in very good form was tanking away when badly hampered last time out and may have won but for being stopped in run behind muhdiq winner again since off 78 and runner up drawnfromthepast second today off 81.Was second off 85 this time last year at kempton has slipped to a mark off 74,which he will exploit soon on recent form,the negative maybe the way the tracks running for him tomorrow big advantage to be handy at the last meeting.There looks like loads will be taking each other on and if that advantage is not to big will hopefully be closing them down at the finish,i will be following him for a while if the race conspires against him as he is in such good form and he may just win one or two on the bounce under right conditions!

Goes again at Kempton today. Good chance to follow up. No prices yet though...

Kingscroft looks a nice trade at 9/1 and 8/1 not to sure he's quick enough over the 7fs on the aw round these tracks but takes a slight drop in class from penultiomate run when 5th to haamaat beaten 2ls under pressure throughout the race and only at the end of the 7fs starting to run on.He looks one to follow to me especially when stepped up to a mile showed a great attitiude penultimate run.The 4th from that race lockantanks was third to solar deity on saturday and the 6th poetic dance was also 5th in that better class race.If there's some pace on he looks a big price at 9/1,with a record of 4/10 on the aw 5/23 over 7fs runs off 83 one of his lowest ever marks on the aw since march 2011,he is another i will be following in future as the pace of the race maybe against him tomorrow but no chance of going off 8-9/1 will probably go off nearer 5/1!!

Also goes at Kempton today. Might have a cheeky ew double with Mac Gille Eoin.

Last edited:
A lot of question marks over the runners in this race some over trip,others distance or form on the surface,bajan bear was a bit of an eyecatcher on penultimate run behind saskias dream and recent winner aldermoor.Then last time out looked to be cantering over the field 2fs out got hampered and stopped in run,so looks like a winner withoutt a penalty although it has to be said that he has flattered in far better races before only to be beaten in weaker races.The 8/1 looks generous with so many doubts and very little aw form in the race and should be a nice trade at worst i can't see him going off bigger than 4-5/1 in this race tops.There's a possibility he could go off fav!!

What do you reckon to Reginald Claude in the 1st Andy? Absolutely hacked up over C/D last week with Dixie Gwalia and Blueberry fizz behind, 6lb penalty for that but thought rachel Kneller did the job brilliantly, coasted up in behind and won with plenty in hand, suprised you can get 6/1 tonight due to support for Williams horse. Big query of course is the jockey who has had only a few rides, hoping the horse has a lot more in hand to compensate.

Jockey cost you a place stew,maybe the win thats usually what happens with these races unfortunately.Oddschecker seem to be putting up the prices after they've gone,so its a nightmare trying to have a bet at the moment!

I've had myself a few quid on Get Me Out of Here. He's worse off at the weights than he was in the Relkeel but he's a lot straighter than he was then. Jonjo intends stepping him up to 3 miles soon and the ground could be worse than it was yesterday and the more of a slog it becomes the more the chances are of an upset. I reckon it's a free bet as at 5.7 he's got to go a lot lower than that in running so I should be able to get out if need be.

Not going to be betting today as i don't really like anything plus i'm not sure how lingfield is going to ride,last meeting they came off the pace previous meeting they all won from the front.So i'll just put up a small write up on a few races out of boredom,will mention a few times and things but pretty irrelvant unless the draws or price are anygood!

Loads of extremely weak looking form in the maiden,the favourite dream about you has the best single run but that race was very slow and the others in the race look very evenly matched.The only interesting runner is whiskeymac cost 40,000 the dam dream day won on this surface and went onto contest group races.The newbury maiden he came out of he was eased 2fs out looked to hate the ground,but then ran poorly at donny on quicker ground.Probably the only interesting runner in the race.That would be my pick ew with a saver on the fav.

7/1 whiskeymac 7/1 sjames

Royal aquisition out of royal applause looks the obvious starting point,lost a lot of ground on debut and looks a big improver looks an 80 horse at worst rangooned aw has looked poor so far so maybe ada lovelace could be the danger,although its time and form at wolves does look weak at least the drop back in trip may suit.

Royal aquisition,ada lovelace.

12.45 I'll go for secret rebel and ready they have a fair bit to find with the two favs but fat gary looks slightly suspect after its lasst run on the track drop back in trip might help and equitania similarly the step up in trip and surface so will go for the other twon as the are both open to improvement and like the surface,.

Secret rebel,ready.

1.20 Impossible handicap full of rogues waabel looks one to follow i will be backing him when dropped back to 6fs as i like his last run and the two horses that were around him could be progressive on the surface,this triop looks to far although has one bit of form at wolves last season where he ran the same time as lastkingofscotland on the same card.Golden desert gets to run in a race for horses only rated up to 65,first time he has ever been able todo that has been in poor form recently but never out of the first four at lingfield,ran in a few decent claimers last season in reasionable tiomes gary lee rides those wioll bemy two guesses.I really want waabel unplaced in this race as it looks a great bet in the near future on its last run!!

Last edited:
Back