Daily picks.

Last two runs beat route may have been unlucky in running,although it would be speculative to say he wouldv'e won those races,he certainly wouldv'e finished clopse up.Last time out was heavily backed with sanders trapped on the inside rail, finishing behind standpoint reopposes on same terms,horse is obviously in good form now three runs in 28 days.He's 9/1 tomorrow and again i can see him being heavily backed looking at the last run and the way the betting went.He looks a decent trade also 8/1 with 365,i wouldn't be surprised to see him coming into 9/2 looking at the sp last time out!!

Last edited:
Backed beat route in his last race on Gigs advice. He was given a stinker by Sanders, almost as if he didn't want to know!! Hopefully tomorrow is the day and it's bombs away for Christmas!

Had my biggest bet this year today no way that wasn't going off odds on probably one of the best bets of the season even at 6/4,some of these are just good looking trades there's no way you can say beat route wouldv'e won those last two races.Like i said before unless you get within a point maybe two of the original price i just wouldn't bother especially when he may only be 3rd or 4th best.Been backed into 5/1 now:eek: but that was always going to happen!
I had a few marked off tomorrow shahzan i think this horse has the ability to be rated in the 90s and although i'm pretty sure he will come right at sometime with that jock on i'm going to have to risk avoiding tomorrow.

Looks a typical bradley horse waiting to win 2 runs back,lowest mark for some time won of 65 at wolves last season,kirby booked and he's having winners.Also being backed now still some 8/1 left with hills and corals,but his other with winstons being backed as well,don't know whats happened to volcanic dust was rated 82 last august at some point you know he will get this right and knock up a sequence.With kirby and winston riding the pair and winning everything,hard to know if one of them if any are trying.

Unlike you to not even hit the bar Gig! Keep an eye out for Marmot Bay on Saturday, the owner was on here at the weekend saying he fancied it upped to a mile (having only won over 6f) didn't get in the race and then ran yesterday over 5f with AMy Scott on board, she didn't even try and it was finishing quickly, she gave it one token hit with the whip but was coming from way back. Back at 6f on Saturday and could be one to follow.

I wouldn't bother mentioning tips or owners as far as i'm concerned fella as i obviously have never or will never need such stuff!!:cool:

Mc birneys form has regressed was rated 84 on the turf august 2011,was also rated 80 on the aw that mark has now fallen to 65 ran a decent race over the 1m 1 1/2fs at wolves in october finishing second.That trip wouldv'e been to short,it was quicker than the other division which he wouldv'e won,steps up in trip tomorrow over 1m4fs has won over c/d off 64 april 2011,tomorrow with the claimer down to 58.The jockey louis steward i havn't watched all rides this season but the secoind at lingfield on darnathean i thought looked quite tidy for 7 pound claimer even though beaten.It's race full of rogues but 5/1 looks a bit of value with the 7 pound off,resplendent alpha only has one run over 1m4fs and that could well be the alternative if mc birney doesn't run to form.

1pt trade cut the cackle 7/1 365!!

Got some more on at 15/2 currently 7/2 fav,nice trade!!!!

Last edited:
What do you reckon to Sextons House tomorrow Gigolo? Probably too much of an ask for a punt tomorrow but was subject of a gamble from 22s to 6s lto over 5 furlongs when looking at its only win over 7f would suggest that maybe do better tomorrow back over that distance?

And sorry to be a pain, but why are you on cut the cackle? In 5 rides at Wolverhampton it's only beaten 7 horses, I know you are a genius but I can't fathom that one - is it just the massive drop in weight?

Cut the cackle finished on the bridle last time out behind pharoh jake when stopped in run and that was the first bit of form shown since june when winning off 59.The trip maybe to short has won 2/9 over 5fs but not in recent times,but is worth following for future runs off this sort of mark of only 52,beat wearterlook dock off 55 in february in different class race to these.William carson still keeps the ride and has run its best races with him on top,maybe running on to late but the last run was eyecatching so will have to follow for the immediate future.The obvious pick on recent form is chateau lola third to pharoh jake wouldv'e been second ion the other div on the same day as well, cut the cackle is usually very heavily backed when fancied from my recollection of last seasons runs.

Last edited:
Only a couple of speculative picks for tomorrow and saturday looks poor as well,hopefully i will be able to get boxing day card done at wolves and if any good will put a preview up xmas eve!Although there will be no betting,will be more interesting as it will see how far out the books are with prices hopefully a decent card for a change.

can't see Ovett losing the 2.10 tomorrow G..some impressive figures last two runs..won in a faster time than an older horse 0-85 yesterday..has to be a 1/2 shot here

can't see Ovett losing the 2.10 tomorrow G..some impressive figures last two runs..won in a faster time than an older horse 0-85 yesterday..has to be a 1/2 shot here..evens at the moment after early 2.18

I noticed its previous run was only .36 slower than forest edge over 6fs,it looked the obvious pick yesterday but i didn't know whether 5fs would suit,of course sluiced up.I tend to avoid these small field sprints at short prices,if you look saturday in the last race one of yours is running!!;)

Second gamble in a week for Sexton's house, 9s from 16's currently. Must be showing something at home as been woefully out of form. Got stuck in the gates last time out and had no chance. think I'm going to have a little each way - nothing massive.

I noticed its previous run was only .36 slower than forest edge over 6fs,it looked the obvious pick yesterday but i didn't know whether 5fs would suit,of course sluiced up.I tend to avoid these small field sprints at short prices,if you look saturday in the last race one of yours is running!!;)

Ovett bombed out today..will win again

thats the wrong one in the last tomorrow..its the 12f cowboy

Back