Daily picks.

Its the right one 2nd to thecornishcowboy 2m29.25,fastest 1m4fs this season for that grade.

Last edited:
Those times are getting ridiculous at lingfield 1m11.05 today by archie stevens looked totally exposed and the other two just behind.Can't rem,ember to many 2yr olds rated 72 running that sort of time before,quickest the tracks ever been by a long way.

Those times are getting ridiculous at lingfield 1m11.05 today by archie stevens looked totally exposed and the other two just behind.Can't rem,ember to many 2yr olds rated 72 running that sort of time before,quickest the tracks ever been by a long way.

aye Col..a bugger

Lingfield wasn't as fast yesterday as on the 6 December G..then 2yo My Sweet Lord won a 0-65 in 71.35...also 2yo Roland won a 0-65 8f race in 96.8..faster than the Avertis won yesterday.

it seems to fluctuate at Lingfield from day to day..on the 20th it was 0.0 going allowance...yesterday it was +1.25 sec per mile

I won't be relying on any of these times,its been the same at kempton and they've proved unreliable as well.There were two that ran in a maiden yesterday debdebdeb and the gosden horse and had run in one of the fastest run maidens ever recorded for debut runs,yet the best either could do was finish third yesterday.

Just been looking at the picks on here since october 1st had 91 picks 27 winners level stakes returns off 218.30 roi 130%!!!:lol:Thats not including three fcasts mentioned of £17,£7,£19 temple roads last week or 16/1 winner in preview and 50/1 place.And im actually on poorest run since october 1st last 21 selections slight loss but fcast last week would still be infront!!
What do these tipsters profits show segal or hugh taylor for example,if i could be bothered i'd go back to last october last year when i started proper as it would be interesting.

Luke if you'd been on the forums i have you wouldn't believe it,i've had threatening texts from these ''info'' boys because i was winding them up etc about the stuff they were selling,threats of coming knocking onmmy door.I'm not mentioning names,probably they are on here now as members or someone on here knows them,i know they were passing on info to ireland as well.They were following me onto private forums and then posting on betfair my picks making it clear they knew where i was.So i thought i'll just go on an open forum as in this one they can see all they want,they hate my guts because i can show them up for what they are and they know i don't back down to no one.
I was half expecting them to have run riot on here by now,i'd bet a million on they are on here in some shape or form,thats why these prices go so quick!But being the forum it is i can say these things and if they show themselves and start biting they'll get themselves banned,they won't be able to help themselves.;):cool:

compton prince

Hasn't run since october the 18th i backed that and sunley pride on the same night on next run,both runners had come out of a race that was run in a decent time over the mile at kempton,1m37.25 for the grade only off 66.The winner sky crossing ran a reasonable race on next run in better class race 4th to restaurateur,the second miss dashwood won next run off 75 sunley pride was 3rd contested the wolves race and won but compton prince was disappointing,ran wide and didn't look to handle the track.
Previous to the kempton run over a mile,has one piece of standout form over the 7fs at kempton a 4th to fast finian off 67,the winner went on to finish second off 82 to solar deity.The second don libre won on next run off 76 and the third oblitereight went onto run second to born to surprise at donny off 86,only beaten 1 1/4ls compton prince the time to catch him maybe at kempton over the 7fs maybe a mile if he has a decent draw.He could easily open up a massive price with the books compared to this bit of form and is worth following,hasn't run for 2 months so would forgive one run back.Also if he was unplaced on next run may fall to a mark of 65 and could even get dropped in grade!

Someone may have to remind me of all these as i have loads noted this was from something i noted in october and forgot about,got a couple of dozen but some are a lot more interesting than others.

Last edited:
Just been looking at the picks on here since october 1st had 91 picks 27 winners level stakes returns off 218.30 roi 130%!!!:lol:Thats not including three fcasts mentioned of £17,£7,£19 temple roads last week or 16/1 winner in preview and 50/1 place.And im actually on poorest run since october 1st last 21 selections slight loss but fcast last week would still be infront!!
What do these tipsters profits show segal or hugh taylor for example,if i could be bothered i'd go back to last october last year when i started proper as it would be interesting.

Great effort. In sure there's a few lads on here that owe you a beer or two - myself included. I'm a small stakes punter (20ew normally) but I must've won at least £1,500 this year following your picks.

Thanks and have a good Xmas mate.

The problem i have with giving people stuff is they tend to get greedy and the money they have accumalated in 6 months they can end up blowing in a couple of weeks.I find that very irritating to be honest,especially when in the past i've contacted them as they asked,thats why very few punters win greed/addiction etc.I've actually lost contact with people in the past and refused to give them stuff,because they've told me they're losing when i know they should be winning.They seem to forget that at some point losing runs are inevitable,the run i've been on is unreal but at some point there will be bad luck,bad decisions mis reading the form track surface changing etc,etc.I don't have massive losing runs as i tend to look further into the week ahead,plus i don't back many shorties if they were there to back and were value then i'd back them but they rarely are.At some point there will be a losing run of twenty picks for eg and that will test what everyones been doing previously with their bets.;)

Mcbirney

Put this up on friday,a farce of a race and the winner was allowed to dictate a slowly run race over 11 seconds slower than standard,mcbirney was coming back after a 2 month lay off after finishing second over 1m 11/2fs at wolves in a respectable time and the quicker of two divisions on the night.
He's now slipped to a nice mark of 65 running on strongly on friday pace against him,only a pound higher than when winning over 1m4fs at wolves april 2011,has shown regressive form this summer was rated 84 in 2011 dropped to 66 as this season went on.These races on the aw are very weak and i'm pretty sure he will win he may even run up a sequence,he's worth a couple of bets on future runs.

my son max

Is a winner without a penalty on last run,looked like an inadequate 5fs at lingfield on last run but was unable to get a run behind finishing full of running and on that run 5fs will not be to short.Previously best form was over 6/7fs on that run the 5fs now leaves more options although the time of that race was pretty quick that day 57.68 maybe dependent on a truely run 5fs but if he repeats that form will surely be winning more races.A mark of 83 might well turn into 93 an interesting runner for the season with these handicaps full of exposed runners,he still only has 8 runs on the aw so there could be more to come.

Last edited:
Great effort. In sure there's a few lads on here that owe you a beer or two - myself included. I'm a small stakes punter (20ew normally) but I must've won at least £1,500 this year following your picks.

Thanks and have a good Xmas mate.

Same to you benny and to everyone on the forum!!;)I've done boxing day card,there really isn't anything worth mentioning no point in previewing something when i won't be backing anything.Hopefully something on thursday with 2 aw meetings.

Got several bets lined up for today but to keep the interest going in between times I've decided I might throw 40 quid down the drain and back these in accies

Ned Buntline
Arvika Ligeonniere
River Maigue
Countrywide Flame
Benheir
Ski Sunday
Thomas Crapper

1@5 + 7@2 + 21@1

round about 5k if all were to win..... One Xmas miracle required

Doubt i'll be betting tomorrow,the cards are dire and everything i have marked off either has a bad draw or prices not big enough,will put a little preview up but i wouldn't recommend any bets.

4.0 wolves

Volcanic dust showed its first bit of form since running off the 80s early in 2012 last time out,that was in a waek race off 58 behind the well handicapped liberal lady.A few horses in behind,sommetrice and miss molly jones ties in with a few at the head of the betting he was also a little unlucky being shuffled back ealy on and that probavbly cost him the race.The negative would be the draw in 10,if he repeats that l;ast run at lingfield he should go very close.The onlt oyher runner that has any real positive is miss bunter,won a very poor maiden l;ast time out but wion with a bit in hand,i think she will definitely win more races although she doesn't look like she will be much better than this grade on that form.The time of her maiden win was .90 slower than another citizen on the same card,they would be my two against the field.

volcanic dust, miss bunter

4.30 wolves

Lady malet doesn't look up to much although she runs in another weak maiden tomorrow,this will be her opportunity to win a race as when she runs in handicaps looking at the times she's run she's going ton struggle.Hard to see where the dangers going to be the botti horse came out of a slowly run maiden but his horses improve dramatically for a run.The slightly interesting runner is polar forest over 7ls behind lady malet on debut and left 10ls at the start wasn't given a hard race after that maybe one to look for in handicaps off in a few runs time.Could possibly get a lot nearer to the favourite tomorrow and may be the improver in the race.

lady malet,polar forest

5.0 wolves

Not exactly an eyecatcher last time out colour bearer but was left from a poor draw and looked a couple of lengths better than finishing postion behind volcanic dust and liberal lady.Has won off a mark of 65 on the track off 60 tomorrow so is well handicapped,again the draw has been unkind in 9 although this is a very poor race.Invigilator rarely runs a bad race in this grade,although not well handicapped if there's plenty of pace on he should run well.

colourbearer,invigilator

5.30 wolves

Silver winds well handicapped has got dropped a pound after running third on seasonal aw debut,on a mark of 59 won off thjis mark last season on the aw november 2011 and ran in better races when placed off 64,65.Again another runner given a poor draw in 12 they will have to go off really quick for him,but with another 5 pound being claimed would be one of the more obvious picks.The favourite rose garnet looks certsain to win more races .73 quicker than the second div won by lord buffhead on the 21st of december and 5ls clear of the third she's still open to improvement.I'd also keep a close eye on whipphound has not won since december 2010 but has been running in better races than this,still relatively lightly raced on the aw is 2/6 c/d was second to waabel and red cape here last season.Hasdn't run since june on aw seasonal debut and with a decent draw in 1 could well outrun the price and couldv'e been laid out for race.

rose garnet,silver wind,whipphound

Last edited:
Back