Daily picks.

Another kirby butler horse that was given a very quiet ride at wolves today,played up before the start but appeared to be full of running and no attempt by kirby to put it in the race.Was a bit surprised he didn't get pulled in for this,as he sat in behind them and when the horse went to go left he pulled it back in behind again and made sure it couldn't run on.They don't get much more blatant than that,horse is now off 72 already this season has run reasonable races when 3rd to postion off 80 back in august and a 4th to fogive off the same mark.Has now not won since december 2010,infact has been last on numerous occasions,the horse has obviously regressed was rated 101 in 2011 so there is no way it hasn't been trying since that mark as obvioulsy had ability to win decent races.But looking at this seasons for is still capable of running to the 80 mark and will be worth looking at entries in future!!

That was from last run,whether without kirby riding it will be trying impossible to sat but stevie donohue has won on him and he only went off 5/1 against tomorrows fav last time out after running loose.Will surely be backed at 10/1,at worst looks a cracking trade in a race where most of the horses aren't great on this surface.Now 12/1 with 365!!

15/2 now,will be interesting to see if it shortens anymore at these prices as the 10s wasn't taken earlier!!

Have also backed little garcon at 11/1,10/1 is it value on recent form probably not but was on my to follows after its 5f run at wolves and a big eyecatcher,but there is a lot of 5f form in this race!A return to 6fs should suit has a little to find with obvious pick dorback,now fav who seems to be improving even at 6 track record second last time out behind woolfall soverign but over 5fs.Worth a small interest where the race may collapse and suit little garcon and in firs time pieces!!

Given my own barren run, I'm following all three gig. I hope your run continues. I'm also looking at all the winds, back down to a winnable mark and Leona mayor taking off five. Only ever won at nott on turf over this distance. Second run back from a break today and may present each way value. Good luck.

Amazing what happens when the horse gets pulled off the rail. I honestly didn't think there was enough pace 3f out.

Well done Gigs.

At 10 years of age and no win for 12 months doesn't look like one to follow but has been running extremely well in races not run to suit this season on the aw since late august.Has run 3/2/7/5/4/4/2/5/5 in some reasonable handicaps for the grades and everyone of those races he has been finishing well off a slow pace.He actually travelled like the winner today into the straight at lingfield but was done for toe,the time of the race backed up again being slowly run.That form now looks exceptional cool sky,chookie hamilton and jacobs son all easy winners next time out.December last year he was in form running 4th to tornado force running against horses in the 70s and then followed that up by winning in a reasonable time off 63 over 1m4fs at lingfield.The time was the quickest race he had run in over that distance in the last 12 months showing the necessity for some pace in the race for him to win.He's nearly won all his aw races in either december april/march!!

That was write up last time out,again the pace went against him and given a very poor ride with quinn riding and the way the track is i think they may just go to quick he may have more of a chance tomorrow!!

1pt trade kames park 8/1 365!!!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Get a jock on and WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Told you he was in form!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

His form was at a different level just been unlucky,had some stinking jocks on board and although quinns on the dodge pot lis:cool:t,he rides these rogues well!!

Was nervous when it came out last from the gates, could do with Little Garcon winning now!!

I'm also going to dip my toe at Dundalk for a little each way on Busted Tycoon in the 1950 maiden. Came 7th first time out having been held up at the rear and finishing strongly to only get beaten 2 1/2 lengths - dropped in trip to 1m 2f - is up against two horses rated 71 and 76. one horse that finished behind it finished 3rd by 2 1/2 lengths next time out off 73 - surely should improve from first run so at about 9-1 should represent some value. I'd advise caution given the run I'm on though!!

1pt trade speak the truth 5/1 bluesquare/888sport 365 prices gone!!Keep an eye on books will back again if bigger!!

An unlucky loser today,left and hampered from the break,having to make up 6ls eventually getting beat two heads.Has now fallen to last winning mark of 62,that win coming in jan 2012 has won 5/30 at the track and four over the 6fs when there's some pace on he's very consstent in these races at lingfield.These races are usually quite competitive but he sometimes gets underestimated in the betting and under right conditions will be winning again soon he may even win a couple.

That was from last time out,has since switched trainers which is the biggest negative but was a winner without a penalty and i'd expect him to be heavily backed.He may go off as short as 5/2 in this race and a decent trade at worst,only went off 7/2 last time out and that was a better race than tomorrows.

That race is hard for me to bet in i've obviously got waabel marked off but she's also got cut the cackle entered with carson riding,i was hoping that would be double that price and was thinking of backing the pair.Cut the cackles only 6/1 can't back it at that price but it beat waabel over this c/d and off 4 pound higher mark last season and was an eyecatcher LTO.Waabels also drawn 10,plus the evans horse is interesting haadeth last time it ran over c/d was second off 76 and has looked like coming to form.Best to see if they drift a bit if any of them run to their best then they will win.

Really annoyed with that ride by bishop on waabel, he didn't use his.whip once, messing about with the reigns, wonder if it got caught up, no wonder he's an amateur. Grrrr farmleigh house dug me out, could do with shotgun paddy coming in now...

Fred willetts gets to run in a race for horses only rated up to 75 coming down in class yet again,was a big eyecatcher lsst time out when held up and never put in the race.He's actually running off an 8 pound lower mark than that run with W.T davis taking off the 5 pound,lowest mark since auugust 2010.He has an aw record of 3/13 and 3/17 over the distance,strangely always ridden prominently till last timer out when held up.Even the run on 19th of november when 5th to cockney dancer over 7fs off 82 looked ok in the context of this race and off 12 pound lower tomorrow.Can't see this going off bigger than 11/2 6/1 tops,i wouldn't be surprised of it was backled into favourite!!

Last edited:
Bit more on with ppower 11/1!!

Won't be greedy out at 6.0!!!Just watched a replayof the fav in that race very interesting looked non trier to me and been heavily backed!!

Last edited:
Back