Daily picks.

Any thoughts on Hab Reeh in the 1st Andy, have always thought this horse would be better running over 5fs with his out the traps running style, Ruth Carr had a similar winner a few days ago with Dhamman and seems just a question of wether they can catch him in the final half furlong, backed at 6/1 last night.

Any thoughts on Hab Reeh in the 1st Andy

I also thought last night Gigs was certain to post this one up at 8's, but he does actually have little 5f to offer and it's an app race. It's form splitting My Way Home and Catalina's Diamond two runs back looks strong enough to take this, even with the step down.

I dithered over taking the prices last night, worried about a chunky R4 on Lord Buffhead who was a crazy 5/2. Fortunately I took the prices and LB has drifted out so no big damage if he is pulled out.

I hoped to get matched with a place lay on LB at 1.71 but got no takers.

Only decision now is whether to lay off pre race or in running at a shorter price, assuming he does manage to bag an early lead.

Was it as big as 8/1 last night? Must look at prices earlier in future! The IR market at wolver is pretty well sorted in that beaten horses don't tend to go as short as at other tracks, but id be pretty sure he'd lead into the final furlong, hope he trades odds on but will probably try for a free bet about 2.2-2.5.
As you say doesn't have many runs over 5fs but these look a poor bunch who don't appear to have much speed, and O'shea would seem to have lost the keys to the Jailer.:lol:

Can i do a KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! and a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

I traded out, splitting the lay @ 3.25 and 1.71, giving me a 25% profit if it lost.

Looks a daft lay back now.

Well done boys, I through it in a few accys, need a few miracles to happen though if I'm going to win anything!! As long as gig is on the money with Fred willets I'll be good though.

Well done with the winner never really looked at the race more annoyed with not looking at fred willetts race properly watched the winners last run at 1am stood out a mile as non trier but was 5/1 then.Wasn't backing anything at 5/1 that wasn't definitely trying but was 9/1 which wouldv'e been worth the risk.Made a few quid on fred anyway out at 6.0 nice trade,jockey draw etc and strangely not leading again two successive races,maybe worth another chance.

1pt trade spark of genius 3/1 ppower!!

Out at 2.06 evens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited:
Spark of genius clocked up 1m28.58 on maiden win by 8ls,to really appreciate how much better he was than that win you need to watch the replay.He looked at least 5/6ls better than that and that would make his mark of 63 seem pretty generous ,WT Davis takes off 5 really don't see this as a positive him riding pretty dire but you can only back the form.The dangers look the two obvious picks and on the clock bang tidy and sir bruno,although it's just a matter of whether this one has progressed from leaving james toller to Mc cabe.I wouldn't be surprised if this goes off nearer evens than 3/1.Maybe some comb fcasts with the other two
Actually looking at the times from the 14th of december i'd leave the fcasts they may change as piccolo express could be involved!

Last edited:
Going to have a speculative little punt on Blodwyn Abbey tmr at 20/1, has changed stables since last time he didn't run(refused), but has good AW form at Wolverhampton with wins at 6 and 7fs and a couple of 2nds for James Unett. Interesting how most of the races he has contested have been at very sharp left hand courses in Wolver and Chester.
Has been taken out of 1 or 2 races recently but Mulineaux is himself in good form with 3 winners past fortnight. Caught my eye behind the 80 rated Botti horse Ballotelli or whatever its called earlier this year when denied a clear run would have been 5th or 6th and runs from 68 tmr with the 7lb Tart on board, small ew bet in the hope he consents to run.:)

I can't believe 365 pushed Flag Of Glory out to 14/1.

Might get some pace pressure, but the return of Carson on board and back down to 54, makes it a bet for me, with the option to trade in running. Three runs for Carson 1.01 (Won), 1.01,1.54.

Last edited:
Spark of genius clocked up 1m28.58 on maiden win by 8ls,to really appreciate how much better he was than that win you need to watch the replay.He looked at least 5/6ls better than that and that would make his mark of 63 seem pretty generous ,WT Davis takes off 5 really don't see this as a positive him riding pretty dire but you can only back the form.The dangers look the two obvious picks and on the clock bang tidy and sir bruno,although it's just a matter of whether this one has progressed from leaving james toller to Mc cabe.I wouldn't be surprised if this goes off nearer evens than 3/1.Maybe some comb fcasts with the other two
Actually looking at the times from the 14th of december i'd leave the fcasts they may change as piccolo express could be involved!

Evens. Let's hope the bugger wins!

They don't get any better than that KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH Only had a stone in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only backed it at 3/1,11/4/5/2,9/4 and 2/1 can't remember having such a big bet for a while,has to be done when you can't get an ew bet on :lol: And these sorst only come across once every 3 months!!!

Last edited:
I can't believe 365 pushed Flag Of Glory out to 14/1.

Might get some pace pressure, but the return of Carson on board and back down to 54, makes it a bet for me, with the option to trade in running. Three runs for Carson 1.01 (Won), 1.01,1.54.

I think that's a KAAAAAAABOOOOM.:)

Late support at the off ( helped by the stinky drift on Pipers), brought it down to 5/1. Led from the start as hoped.

No pressure Simpson. Good luck

Back