Daily picks.

Well done doomster backed it but never got the price had the fcast as well betting crazy the last few hours!!

I took 12/1 then saw your post couldn't believe it went out to 14/1 and i backed the second ew!!

Will have a little dabble on this may follow for a few runs ran showed a bit of promise last time out.

1pt trade sherjawy 25/1 365.

Out at 22.

Last edited:
I backed SHERJAWY earlier. I was allowed the grand total of £20 EW. I didn't get any respect from them either, and neither have you it would seem.

Last edited:
Sherjawy been on downgrade for a couple of seasons but was still running ok in jan 2012 second to jimmy ryan off 62,a few decentb placed efforts in the high 50s beating 70 horses at kempton.Last time was best run for a long time although only 5/6 in a claimer was beaten 4ls travelled quite well unlike recent times not given an unduly hard race.Had absolutely no chance at the weights getting 2 pound off drawnfromthe past ratec 30 pounds superior,beauty pageant second and conceding that one 4 pounds.The time was respectable 58.18 ties in roughly with the the other more prominent runners in tomorrows race.Probably not good enough to win that race but any slight improvement would have a decent ew chance and probably worth following for a while in low grade races off only 51.May pinch one of these in the near future.

Sherjawy been on downgrade for a couple of seasons but was still running ok in jan 2012 second to jimmy ryan off 62,a few decentb placed efforts in the high 50s beating 70 horses at kempton.Last time was best run for a long time although only 5/6 in a claimer was beaten 4ls travelled quite well unlike recent times not given an unduly hard race.Had absolutely no chance at the weights getting 2 pound off drawnfromthe past ratec 30 pounds superior,beauty pageant second and conceding that one 4 pounds.The time was respectable 58.18 ties in roughly with the the other more prominent runners in tomorrows race.Probably not good enough to win that race but any slight improvement would have a decent ew chance and probably worth following for a while in low grade races off only 51.May pinch one of these in the near future,is 6 pound out of the handicap but msy not be that relevant looking at his last run.

25/1 ppower.

Last edited:
Sherjawy been on downgrade for a couple of seasons but was still running ok in jan 2012 second to jimmy ryan off 62,a few decentb placed efforts in the high 50s beating 70 horses at kempton.Last time was best run for a long time although only 5/6 in a claimer was beaten 4ls travelled quite well unlike recent times not given an unduly hard race.Had absolutely no chance at the weights getting 2 pound off drawnfromthe past ratec 30 pounds superior,beauty pageant second and conceding that one 4 pounds.The time was respectable 58.18 ties in roughly with the the other more prominent runners in tomorrows race.Probably not good enough to win that race but any slight improvement would have a decent ew chance and probably worth following for a while in low grade races off only 51.May pinch one of these in the near future,is 6 pound out of the handicap but msy not be that relevant looking at his last run.

25/1 ppower.

Cracking stuff again - bit unlucky not to collect the full whack.

25/1 ppower.

Almost a KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!Will settle for that 6.0 a place!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Was 70s on betfair before the off couldn't believe my eyes,never backed it again and i don't bet ir :blink!:!Sickening to be honest as it looked a cert once it hit the front!!

Shouldn't complain really only had small bet £60 ew and 6.0 a place but even before it hit the front looked like the winner,it was all there in the times and form at those weights.All it had to do was reproduce that run,the race was dire!!

I'm not sure what to make of Diamond Charlie, but I've backed Triple Dream win and place @ 22.0.

Turns out he beat Island Legend when he last ran off a lay off and his recent a/w form doesn't make him a 20/1 shot even if the run is needed.

1 Diamond Charlie 7/4F
2 Triple Dream 16/1
3 Roy's Legacy 4/1
8 ran Distances: 3½l, 1l, 1¾l
TIME 58.77s (fast by 0.23s)

An e/w double with Sherjawy would have been nice. Got hampered by it's stablemate, but would never have won.

Was a double whammy for me diamond charlie winning,won there last season in virtually same time as sugar beet winning off 83 on the same night looked really well handicapped.I had no accounts to bet on could see the 9/1 and 8/1 couldn't get a bet on,sickening!

Arse twitching but excellent ride again from Racheal Kneller on Reginald Claude today!!

Last edited:
Reginald Claude- M Usher-6/7fs

This horse absolutely hacked up at Wolverhampton in a class 6 ridden by Rachel Kneller and i expected it to follow up on friday night but the amateur rider status of the race was the concern and i'm afraid the inexperienced lady on board had a very poor run around so i'll ignore that run for the future.
This horse was backed into 4/1 from a huge price on Betfair and was obviously fully expected to win that race and i don't think a 6lb higher mark should have btn it. As a 2 yo beat Krypton Factor,(which had won previous race) rec 9lb by a hd at Nottm 6fs with 8 lengths to the 3rd. That horse has hardly been btn since and runs in Maydan now in the 120s!
Not suggesting Reginald is anywhere near that but has run 2 decent 2nds at Kempton from 70 since, would expect this horse to be well capeable of winning from marks in the 60s and look forward to Rachel Kneller being back on board over 7fs nto.

1st time Rachel back on board since on this tricky horse.

Won 3 times for the lovely Rachel now, hope someone remembered it this time!:lol::lol::lol:

Back