Daily picks.

1pt trade sole danser 16/1 hills ppower coral will back again if bigger!!
Abit more at 18s with 365

Out at 12.0

Last edited:
Sole danser looks like a potentially nice aw handicapper,very unlucky loser last season when 4th to neverre to go was by far the best horse in the race.Pushed left when leaving the stalls,bad draw in 12 was cantering over the field 2fs out when hampered then ran on under hands n' heels still not beaten far and in a reasonable time of 1m11.85.Potentially with bradley training hard to estimate a potential mark until he wins again,his turf form is going to ensure he goes off massive prices as well.Tomorrow i'm not expecting to much first run back after 4 months off and bradleys usually need a run but i'm not risking not betting as could be a stone in at the weights.He is going to be great value if repeating that run one to follow!!

Push me's 2/8 on th aw was a bit disappointing on the turf last season having shown promise in a few races in the high 70s.She returns to the aw on a mark of 72 just a pound higher than when winning over c/d,sluicing up and eased by 1 3/4ls in a slightly better race than tomorrows in 1m36.94.There are obvious improvers in favourite and al freej but 10/1 looks a very nice trade at worst.I'd expect her to be one of the gambles,if not the gamble of the race at the prices.Quite interesting booking michael o'connell rides 2/5 wins on board yet hasn't ridden last 6 runs.

Last edited:
Push me's 2/8 on th aw was a bit disappointing on the turf last season having shown promise in a few races in the high 70s.She returns to the aw on a mark of 72 just a pound higher than when winning over c/d,sluicing up and eased by 1 3/4ls in a slightly better race than tomorrows in 1m36.94.There are obvious improvers in favourite and al freej but 10/1 looks a very nice trade at worst.I'd expect her to be one of the gambles,if not the gamble of the race at the prices.Quite interesting booking michael o'connell rides 2/5 wins on board yet hasn't ridden last 6 runs.

;)

Out at 5.6 currently 4/1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The favourite ioannou looks very well in if it repeats it's last run,i put it on here and got 9/2 last time out,it had previously finished close up to rich again over 6fs in a maiden here and that sluiced up off 60 itself.Today ioannou gets in off 60 after winning,renoirs lady form doesn't look progressive but she ran her best race here winning cheekily beating see the storm winner again since and runner up to bang tidy since.The third reginald claude was a further length behind in third and has since won off 59 yesterday,she maybe a little value if reproducing that form although she hasn't run as well at lingfield on recent runs.These two stand out to me so 8/1 has to be value she may well be better here and with luke morris riding maybe backed.

Last edited:
Won plenty on push me out at 5.6.Think the biggest bet of the year on monday wasn't to bad as well spark of genius and the trade on sole danser currently half the price i put up and sherjawy at 33s day before.If they'd won today wouldv'e been slightly surpriosed infact wouldv'e been worse for me as i only opened some accounts last night.I need some losers at the moment!:D

Sole danser looks like a potentially nice aw handicapper,very unlucky loser last season when 4th to neverre to go was by far the best horse in the race.Pushed left when leaving the stalls,bad draw in 12 was cantering over the field 2fs out when hampered then ran on under hands n' heels still not beaten far and in a reasonable time of 1m11.85.Potentially with bradley training hard to estimate a potential mark until he wins again,his turf form is going to ensure he goes off massive prices as well.Tomorrow i'm not expecting to much first run back after 4 months off and bradleys usually need a run but i'm not risking not betting as could be a stone in at the weights.He is going to be great value if repeating that run one to follow!!

Ran well but all the value will be gone now!!:cool:I think that saved me!)

Last edited:
It's all catch 22 i have £250 ew on it and £400 to trade if it wins i lose accounts and now it gets touched off i lose accounts.Thats twice this week from last 4 bets,makes it even worse when you see hugh taylor puts it up and hardly shortens as well.

At 10 years of age and no win for 12 months doesn't look like one to follow but has been running extremely well in races not run to suit this season on the aw since late august.Has run 3/2/7/5/4/4/2/5/5 in some reasonable handicaps for the grades and everyone of those races he has been finishing well off a slow pace.He actually travelled like the winner today into the straight at lingfield but was done for toe,the time of the race backed up again being slowly run.That form now looks exceptional cool sky,chookie hamilton and jacobs son all easy winners next time out.December last year he was in form running 4th to tornado force running against horses in the 70s and then followed that up by winning in a reasonable time off 63 over 1m4fs at lingfield.The time was the quickest race he had run in over that distance in the last 12 months showing the necessity for some pace in the race for him to win.He's nearly won all his aw races in either december april/march!!

Done me a favour already this season,running even better in a higher class race last time out behind mics mika even his earlier form has again been franked by cool sky and again today jacobs son.I ewouldn't rely on him repeating the last two runs but he had three of these behind last time out and a line through renegotiate if taken literally should be fav.Looks decent trade to me with quinn riding,can see it going off nearer 3/1-7/2 than 6-1,unlikerly to win off new mark 66 you wouldv'e thought but still the form points to him being fav for this race.

Don't really like much tomorrow done this for interest.
An ew lucky 15 ppower
spark of genius 7/4 Reasons as earlier in week,will definitely be winning again just poor draw tomorrow,would like to see luke morris front run but drawn 10 plus the well handicapped quinlan hose only off 60,i also see ex quilan horse reposer rated 65 dropped first time into this grade 14s into 9s.
alaskan bullet 8/1 Loads of pace in the race comes from behind race maybe run to suit.
kames park 7/1 As above.
lead role Ran respectable time on debut the other interesting runner is first serve behind roshdu queen on debut,that race has 90 and 100 rated horses out of it could easily still be a 70+ horse.

Last edited:
At 10 years of age and no win for 12 months doesn't look like one to follow but has been running extremely well in races not run to suit this season on the aw since late august.Has run 3/2/7/5/4/4/2/5/5 in some reasonable handicaps for the grades and everyone of those races he has been finishing well off a slow pace.He actually travelled like the winner today into the straight at lingfield but was done for toe,the time of the race backed up again being slowly run.That form now looks exceptional cool sky,chookie hamilton and jacobs son all easy winners next time out.December last year he was in form running 4th to tornado force running against horses in the 70s and then followed that up by winning in a reasonable time off 63 over 1m4fs at lingfield.The time was the quickest race he had run in over that distance in the last 12 months showing the necessity for some pace in the race for him to win.He's nearly won all his aw races in either december april/march!!

Done me a favour already this season,running even better in a higher class race last time out behind mics mika even his earlier form has again been franked by cool sky and again today jacobs son.I ewouldn't rely on him repeating the last two runs but he had three of these behind last time out and a line through renegotiate if taken literally should be fav.Looks decent trade to me with quinn riding,can see it going off nearer 3/1-7/2 than 6-1,unlikerly to win off new mark 66 you wouldv'e thought but still the form points to him being fav for this race.

3/1 fav!!!!:lol::lol:

Don't really like much tomorrow done this for interest.
An ew lucky 15 ppower
spark of genius 7/4 Reasons as earlier in week,will definitely be winning again just poor draw tomorrow,would like to see luke morris front run but drawn 10 plus the well handicapped quinlan hose only off 60,i also see ex quilan horse reposer rated 65 dropped first time into this grade 14s into 9s.
alaskan bullet 8/1 Loads of pace in the race comes from behind race maybe run to suit.
kames park 7/1 As above.
lead role Ran respectable time on debut the other interesting runner is first serve behind roshdu queen on debut,that race has 90 and 100 rated horses out of it could easily still be a 70+ horse.

Couldn't resist a bit on lead role and first serve ew;) as had nothing ruinning on!!!

Back