Daily picks.

At 10 years of age and no win for 12 months doesn't look like one to follow but has been running extremely well in races not run to suit this season on the aw since late august.Has run 3/2/7/5/4/4/2/5/5 in some reasonable handicaps for the grades and everyone of those races he has been finishing well off a slow pace.He actually travelled like the winner today into the straight at lingfield but was done for toe,the time of the race backed up again being slowly run.That form now looks exceptional cool sky,chookie hamilton and jacobs son all easy winners next time out.December last year he was in form running 4th to tornado force running against horses in the 70s and then followed that up by winning in a reasonable time off 63 over 1m4fs at lingfield.The time was the quickest race he had run in over that distance in the last 12 months showing the necessity for some pace in the race for him to win.He's nearly won all his aw races in either december april/march!!

Here we go again KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM 7/1 :lol::lol: WHOOO

Done me a favour already this season,running even better in a higher class race last time out behind mics mika even his earlier form has again been franked by cool sky and again today jacobs son.I ewouldn't rely on him repeating the last two runs but he had three of these behind last time out and a line through renegotiate if taken literally should be fav.Looks decent trade to me with quinn riding,can see it going off nearer 3/1-7/2 than 6-1,unlikerly to win off new mark 66 you wouldv'e thought but still the form points to him being fav for this race.

Here we go again KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM 7/1 :lol::lol: WHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHH Completely different class abnother for the to follows!!!!!!:lol::lol:;):D

Yes stew been given some atrocious rides this season,everyone says its a dodgepot i wouldn't say that just needs a bit of luck but has hardly ruin a bad race in its last 10 races.

kames park

At 10 years of age and no win for 12 months doesn't look like one to follow but has been running extremely well in races not run to suit this season on the aw since late august.Has run 3/2/7/5/4/4/2/5 in some reasonable handicaps for the grades and everyone of those races he has been finishing well off a slow pace.He actually travelled like the winner today ito the straight at lingfield but was done for toe,the time of the race backed up again being slowly run.When he gets the ideal conditons it looks inevitable and it maybe that he can win in a slightly better race at a bigger price.December last year he was in fortm running 4th to tornado force running against horses in the 70s and then followed that up by winning in a reasonable time off 63 over 1m4fs at lingfield.The time was the quickest race he had run in over that distance in the last 12 months showing the necessity for some pace in the race for him to win.He's nearly won all his aw races in either december april/march and io will keep looking at the entries as he could keep slipping down the weights but still look a good bet,depending on make up of race.The way he's been running i would be very surprised if he doesn't win this season at a decent price,he's now off lowest mark since december 2009 and maybe dropping again down the weights.

backed three times won at 8/1 and 7/1:cool:

I think the last time Chris Gordon had a winner we hadn't even started to think about what we were doing for Xmas.

I would imagine he's on the trainers cold list maybe even the freezing one if there is such a thing.

However his Owner Occupier has been very well backed today from 5/1 into 7/2 which seems surprising considering the yard is out of form.

He was beaten a long way by Join the Navy when he finished 2nd last time but this is a dreadful race and he looks sure to win IMO

1pt trade wreningham 10/1 365!!

Oout at 10.0 didn't notice no blinkers today!!

Last edited:
Wreningham has a poor record at wolves 0/11 but still looks a decent trade cannot possibly see how he's 10/1 after finishing behind miss bunter beaten 2ls.Went off 5/1 that day probably just trying to do to much to early,has an 8 pound pull with libert ship for two nks,two pound pull with mj woodward for a nk and 8 pound pull for a length with ryedale dancer.Looks a very competitive race but has a better draw tomorrow in 2 and can't see him going unbacked with the weight turnaround.Could even get an easy lad repeats last run could out run his price!!

Have backed climaxfortackle at 6/1 although probably still worth a small bet as her last three runs over this c/d have been eyecatchers.Was 8th of 13 to galatian but hampered with 2fs to go in october,then next two ryuns over this c/d shouldv'e won again badly hamopered when motoring behind methally and last time out in a quick time behind aubretia.There are one or two that could run well the fav sunrise dance,still well handicapped form is very similar to climaxfortackle through methaaly although stricvtly at the weights and how badly hampered she was you could argue she should be fav.The other interesting runner is blown it twice run over this c/d last season 4th and second off 69 now down to 64.Climaxfortackle will win one of these soon off this mark,always needs a bit of luck in running but worth following in this grade till she wins.She could well go off a well backed favourite!!

Still 5/1 365,ppower

Out at 4.8!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi gig, I'm ranching a bit of powerful Pierre each way at twelves to take on climax. Bsen off two months but was running well before seemingly beaten by poor draws, always finishes fast. Not a great draw again tomorrow but back to last winning mark over course and distance.

MASAI MOON

Masai moon was off 85 on the aw in september,has now slipped to 74 recently ran second to kung hei fat choy winner again since off 78.Was only 6th of 7 last time out and i think they didn't go quick enough,5 passed him in the straight he was slightly hampered near the end of the race and was picking up again.That run has been overlooked and gone unnoticed,was second to chilli green this time last year off 80 and slipping down to a nice mark and could be nicely overpriced on next few runs!!!

Last edited:
final drive

Another kirby butler horse that was given a very quiet ride at wolves today,played up before the start but appeared to be full of running and no attempt by kirby to put it in the race.Was a bit surprised he didn't get pulled in for this,as he sat in behind them and when the horse went to go left he pulled it back in behind again and made sure it couldn't run on.They don't get much more blatant than that,horse is now off 72 already this season has run reasonable races when 3rd to postion off 80 back in august and a 4th to fogive off the same mark.Has now not won since december 2010,infact has been last on numerous occasions,the horse has obviously regressed was rated 101 in 2011 so there is no way it hasn't been trying since that mark as obvioulsy had ability to win decent races.But looking at this seasons for is still capable of running to the 80 mark and will be worth looking at entries in future

Running shortly at Wolves. Well backed earlier but late drift so probably not off. Another few quid down the drain...

Finished level on the day, beating taylor to the prices :cool: ;)didn't even notice no blinkers on wreningham till early morning so will put up on to follows as its previous run at these weights shouldv'e beat m j woodward and the other three from that race were running on 4th,5th.He's better at swell and lowest mark since december 2011 when winning off 57.Looked in good form penultimate run and when swell reopens will be on a nice mark 3rd to dancing freddy off 62 also last season now off 58.

wreningham

Missed the prices on final drive a pity 12/1 last night wouldv'e been cracking trade,doubt i'll be backing it in future unless its at least double figure prices!!

Sole danser looks like a potentially nice aw handicapper,very unlucky loser last season when 4th to neverre to go was by far the best horse in the race.Pushed left when leaving the stalls,bad draw in 12 was cantering over the field 2fs out when hampered then ran on under hands n' heels still not beaten far and in a reasonable time of 1m11.85.Potentially with bradley training hard to estimate a potential mark until he wins again,his turf form is going to ensure he goes off massive prices as well.Tomorrow i'm not expecting to much first run back after 4 months off and bradleys usually need a run but i'm not risking not betting as could be a stone in at the weights.He is going to be great value if repeating that run one to follow!!

From the otherday then just getting touched off by seek the fairland,bradleys horses usually need a run so has yet to realize full potential.The value may be gone now unfortunately but still he looks 10 pound well in so may as well follow him for the immediate future!!

sole danser

Amenable looks to have dropped to a very nice mark for Violet Jordan after running in sellers and claimers has quickly dropped from a winning turf mark of 78 for Nicholls in August to 68 now on the AW, a further 5lb off for the booking of Bishop and looks very interesting. Some real speedsters in this with Roys Legacy, Billy Red and Peter Island and might be that this 5f dash will be too sharp for him but definately one to keep on side now.

Hi Benny, don't know if Andy has responded but thought Sanders made a hash of his beat routes last ride. Unlucky that the gap didn't come qnd then chose to come back inside only to get cut up, got to be in with a chance off bottom.weight tomorrow.

No bets for me tomorrow hospital yet again.

Got another i noted from july!!

bold ring

Hasn't won for over 14 months bold ring but the ability is definitely there as shown in august third to classic falcon on turf at windsor lots of 70 runners in behind.Bold rings 7yr old now she has won 5/43 on the aw has slipped down to lowest aw mark since october 2010 when winning back to back races,She caught my eye in july when looked a non trier off 58,a bit like kames park the jockey bookings will look more interesting in future as joey haynes has been riding who is average at best especially for riding a bit of a rogue as bold ring.I shall probably back her blind off this mark as she will be decent prices!!:ninja:

Last edited:
sexton house

An interesting ride today from william carson on sexton house got to the front and ridden as though 5fs not 6fs,a very strange ride.It's recent form has been very poor but when 9th of 12 to glastonberry looked to pick the bit up when the race was over looking to need further.Looking back through the horses history won on debut over 7fs,4th to morache music on second run at windsor given a mark of 80 then campaigned in ireland showing nothing.Switched to mccabe stable showed nothing but then a decent run over 5fs on soft ground when 6th of 16 to lupo d'oro off 69,its only bit of form but different class to its current mark of only 54 on the aw.That ride was obviously deliberate today,carson never picked whip up just incase the horse picked up,i will be watching this closely and i wouldn't be totally surprised to see it switched back to 7f races even though from somewhere showed loads of pace today to lead.He was certainly desperate to lead that race at crazy fractions and that could only be for one reason.An interesting runner at probable big prices!!:cool:

Completely forgot about this last night,on at 16/1!!Looking good already into 11/1 threads getting clogged up!Might be back for a big priced one tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back