Daily picks.

Amenable has won over 5fs at Pontefract but probably better at 6fs, and looking at the graph on betfair would suggest today maybe isn't the day!

1pt trade aubretia 5/2 365!!

Ouat aversge 1.79!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I try and avoid mccabe short prces but this looks a cracking trade at worst has that best winning time that went under 1m13 seconds plus there are formlines through every horse in this race that she has the beating of through climaxfortackle.I wouldn't be surprised to see her go off evens,she may not win after her hard race the other day but no chance she won't go off very short!!

9/4 hills!!

Rated just 40 honeyhaven so a speculative one at the lowest level,caught the eye today in the seller having been under pressure for most of the race fully 7/8ls behind coming into the straight.She suddenly really picked up under hands n' heels in the last couple of furlongs only 4ls behind 60 rated horses.That was a poor race,but there will be even weaker races around on the aw and if that run wasn't a one off could pick up one of these or even a very weak handicap.She may just get overlooked pricewise and i will give her a couple of chances!!

Off to follows maybe to good a race but was finishing fast last time out,this is a terible race any improvement for the step up in distance which looked likely last time out 33/1 looks worth a speculative bet!!

amenable

May as well put this up but from slightly different angle stew as i've never quite understood the running of it on poly when all its best form is at swell and on soft/heavy ground.Now dropped to 68 has won at swell off 77 and looks like another violet jordan horse running in wrong conditions just to get mark down,actually beat horseradish in september 2009 on that surface.The end of this month will be interesting when swell re opens.

If it wins at a huge price stew i'll give you the credit as i had been looking at this a while back but had been ignoring it due to the surface,but now you've mentioned it made me look.

Last edited:
Yes amenable got swell on the brain at the moment as i've been looking at horses running on poly like that and wreningham starting to look standouts.Never look on there anymore,the 1,2 stood out a mile in that race good price considering fav was taken out looked bet to nothing.

You could still get 7/1 on betfair just before race, amazes me that most punters dont look twice at class 6/7 races as "the forms hopeless, anything can win those rubbish races!" They spend hours discussing the merits of the classics where everyman and his dog knows the form and no value anywhere, makes me laugh!

1pt trade aubretia 5/2 365!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cool::cool::cool:;)

I try and avoid mccabe short prces but this looks a cracking trade at worst has that best winning time that went under 1m13 seconds plus there are formlines through every horse in this race that she has the beating of through climaxfortackle.I wouldn't be surprised to see her go off evens,she may not win after her hard race the other day but no chance she won't go off very short!!

9/4 hills!!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not even looked 365 won't be that much as 10/1 shot are waived,backed it again once the 4 came out as well 6ls it had in on billy bunter on the form!!!:lol::lol:

Any thoughts on the last race Andy, quite a few in this i've backed before at big prices, Got that Under Par in my to follows, backed Dixie Gwalia when 2nd at 33s, had Rise to glory when it won both races last year and gave Hold the star a chance lto. Did you see the money backing Rise to glory overnight was 25/1 initially with 365 but they were backing under 20s on Betfair.

Hope you've had a bit of the 100/1 on Betfair for this Honey, good luck Andy, if this wins there won't be enough room on here for the Kabooms!

Wouldv'e been third a pity at those huge prices,its a pity it came 4th really wouldv'e been better of stop riding as the value will be gone now dropped into a seller.I couldn't pick anything in that last race terrible stuff,so inconsistent you can make a case for half the field,think i'll give tomorrows a miss as well similar stuff.Might put up an ew lucky 15 but won't be having any singles to much guessing for my liking.Move onto saturdays cards they look a bit better than recent meetings.

Aubreitia's time looks remarkable again today.

I think the snow has changed the track a bit later on.. that would explain the slower times later.. the last 2f sectionals show the last 2 races had very tiring finishes.

West End Lad appears to have been a truly run race ...Aubrietia's time compared to that race .. makes his figure about a 90+ [carried 10lb more than WEL]

Aubrietia was also 2 seconds faster than Iggy's maiden..and that race was truly run..but the form there doesn't amount to much..probably 50ish looking at where stoneacre hull finished..even compared to Iggy though Aubretia's time is nearly a 90

the snow has altered things..pity the 2nd race wasn't over shorter really..but Aubretia and Avonrose look worth following over the next week or so

Last edited:
The form looks decidedly dodgy but the time doesn't as avonrose is thoroughly exposed as no better than a 70 horse tops not eve been running to that so will be interesting to see how that runs next time out.

Back