Daily picks.

Phils wish and dhhmaan stand out in the 4.30 similar formline through coach montana dhhamann will lead and phils wish will be finishing.I can see the top one brown volcano winning a race at some point showed a little ability last time out in 6f race,may scrape in the frame will be watching this one closely.

Same in the 5.0 jumbo prado hacked upover c.d last time out in a reasonable time considering the track was a little slower and won so easily and monzino i put up at 40s in the week still open to improvent and off winning mark still.Elijah pepper could hit the frame at a big price shown nothing of late but typical conor dore profile.

Can't you put Rise to Glory in the frame Andy, won off higher marks than this last year and the subject of a huge morning gamble 2 runs ago?:confused:

Phils wish and dhhmaan stand out in the 4.30 similar formline through coach montana dhhamann will lead and phils wish will be finishing.I can see the top one brown volcano winning a race at some point showed a little ability last time out in 6f race,may scrape in the frame will be watching this one closely.

Got 25s brown volcano ;)

Same in the 5.0 jumbo prado hacked upover c.d last time out in a reasonable time considering the track was a little slower and won so easily and monzino i put up at 40s in the week still open to improvent and off winning mark still.Elijah pepper could hit the frame at a big price shown nothing of late but typical conor dore profile.

See Precision Strike makes a quick reappearance after suprisingly racing up with the pace at Kempton, back over a more suitable trip today!

I know he is playing in a different league now but Jumbo Prado was a disappointing sort in Ireland.I've laid him win and place at 2.4 and 1.4.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!On at 7/1 plus the fcast!!!WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOODSSSSSHHHHH!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nothing in the race both looked really well handicapped not often you get to back the same horse twuice in a week at 50/1 and 7/1 and win,incredible price!!!!:lol::lol:

Got one that caught my eye a couple of runs ago in Precision Strike, not sure if the 1m at Kempton will be a stiff enough test as it was over 9fs at Wolver that it finished the race off so well when 3rd to Salute to Saville, had Great Ormond well behind that day, appeared to be given too much to do last time by Fitzpatrick when 2 1/2 lengths behind Great Ormond in 4th to Hidden Link. Has Prince Philip on tmr claiming 7lbs and 1st time visor to wake him up. Hacked up at Nottm on soft and hope slower ground at Kempton will help, one to keep onside for next couple of runs if Kempton is too sharp tmr but 14/1 with 365 now.

Can i have a Kaboom please!

See Precision Strike makes a quick reappearance after suprisingly racing up with the pace at Kempton, back over a more suitable trip today!
:lol::lol::lol:
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:lol::lol::lol:

Had a bit of 9/1 looked unlucky when it ran over c/d behind saville thought she would end up losing the race,nice winner stew i saw the 14s last night but seemed to only be there for a couple of minutes along with about 6 others i liked.Ends a phenomenal week!

I know he is playing in a different league now but Jumbo Prado was a disappointing sort in Ireland.I've laid him win and place at 2.4 and 1.4.

Looked useless at lingfield now looks a well handicapped horse the wolves c/d win looks fairly decent came across one with loads of ability today and well handicapped.

black cadillac

Given a fairly easy ride at lingfield on friday off a slow pace polar venture and khawatim still looking reasonably well handicapped i think black cadillac was the other to take from the race.He's only had 13 lifetime runs and last season looked like progressing to a slightly higher level was beaten a length behind last kingofscotland at kempton over 6fs off 63 in a decent time of 1m11.71 good for the grade and far quicker than the other division on the same card.That particular race had 70+ rated horses well beaten,he went onto hack up off 64 didn't progress after, this was a sign that he could still be reasonably well handicapped as i think the pace was against him and also there was no intent of really being put into that race either.The standard of races for horses only rated up to 70 is very weak on the aw and as he's gone unnoticed on last two rujns might be some nice value floating around.I can see him running well at wolves or back at his proven kempton,he may well win a couple over the last few months of the aw.One to follow at least short term at hopefully nice prices!

Last edited:
An ew lucky 15 tomorrow,like very little to many negatives to have any singles.

All 365

masai moon 12/1
nave 7/1
sovento 7/1
dazzling valentine 16/1.

Last edited:
The mile looks to far for masai moon no form over it but looks to be hitting form,back to below winning mark at swell last season will be aimed there soon and look extremely well handicapped.May get into the frame tomorrow after running second to kung hei fat choy and they went to slow for him last time out looking more long term over 7fs for him preferably at swell.

Sovento the betting will be very interesting in this race has shown nothing since 4th here of 63 in to honourable knight in a different class race to tomorrows.Has a c/d record of 2/1/2/4 in far better races than this,recently been running over the wrong trips and having nora looby riding has had no chance.Probably one to watch out for in future races over this c/d could double in price could go off fav.

Naves run well over c/d before 3rd off 73 september 2012 has a 7 pound pull with wildomar over 1m4fs from their lingfield run and so there shouldn't be much between them.Nouguchi and brimstone hill still improving both look very interesting so can't really have a single in the race.

Dazzling valentine has an ew squeak not particularly well handicapped but 2 pound lower than when beaten 6ls by de rigeur in december english summer,sir boss and stand point all coming out from that race and winning.Natasha eaton rides to much of a negative for me to have a single!:D

Last edited:
1pt trade sovento 10/1 ppower!!

To tempting at 10/1 in a diabolical race to try and not at least get a trade out of it different class to these at best 2/1/2/4 over the c/d.Has been running over the wrong trips and had no assistance with nora looby riding,as above may go off favourite may drift worth the risk at 10/1 in a very poor race.I would imagine a lot of punters doing form will back it anyway and mc cabes having a good month!!

Hi Andy - what do you make of Cadmium Loch 16/1 tomorrow - drop back to 6f looks a positive - down to a mark of 50 with 5lb claimer on board - jockey 2wins from 3 runs for trainer last 5 seasons - has run well over C/D off a lot higher mark - possible gamble? your thoughts.

Could well be chef especially if the slower surface suits as it gets 7fs and the most interesting thing if looking at yesterdays results nearly everry winner tarooq never won over 6fs but did yesterday,harvest mist won over a mile but never managed 7fs yesterday it did.Monzino won again on the slower surface and also precision strike found it easier to get to them than previously plus had soft ground form.Be surprised if it went off bigger.

Back