Daily picks.

No i havn't had a bet i'm tempted just to get a trade out of it,impossible to fancy to win on recent form but that surface might stop a couple of the more fancied ones.

Had a bit of a touch on that chef got 30/1 as well don't know if it was any bigger on betfair!

I think Blodwen Abbey will out run his odds today - only 3L+ behind Fav Climaxfortackle in a good time. Blodwen Abbey having first run for 6 months - is now a couple of pound better off at the weights but should improve 4 or 5L for his first run back imo - has won at course off higher mark. Your thoughts Andy?

Not betting today i thought that race looked a race where you could make a case for every runner,like you say about blodwen was actually on my to follows after debut run here as a 2yr old.Won a couple for james unett and similarly because of trainer you will probably get bigger prices compared to chance.Seems to be refusing to race last couple of races if it gets out on terms then would obviously have a chance definitely one to keep an eye on for future races.Quite an interesting race as every runner has previously better form and a few of these maybe worth following,don't know what happened to song of parkes won in a brilliant time over c/d then seemed to go backwards.Strangely alston not training and now with grayson,that was only 4 runs back so will undoubtedly win at a big price with grayson training at some point,looked a progressive sprinter on the aw.

Last edited:
sister guru

Sister guru hadn't run for 481 days yet still managed to win at lingfield over the 6fs,got the run of the race up the inside but the time was good 1m10.80 for the grade and she was only winning off 64.She won't go up much for that nk win did it cheekily as well beating three horses that run well in these graded races jack my boy,speak the truth and waabel.That form may just work out better than it looks!She looks worth following for awhile to see if there's any improvement she may be capable in a slightly higher grade.

Last edited:
Hi Andy, do you have a list of these 'to follows' you could stick up so I can set up some alerts? I can only access the forum on my phone so it's a laborious task trawling through the threads! No worries if not though bud.

You just need to copy them as i put them up,there aren't that many probably 15-20 max plus just having the names aren't much use unless you've got the write ups.Backing them blind no good unless of course you're backing them at say double figure prices,i put them up when i think they're going to run well or a decent price anyway.There were two desert strike i missed at 11/1 never put it up or backed it and the huge drifter mc birney which was 6/1 the night before ended up 20/1 so i ended up backing it last minute.So rarely if something like that happened then it would be worth having a bet,but as 95% of them usually get bet then its going to be rare.I can put them up sometime listed but like i say you'd be better off with the write ups i won't be backing them unless they are the price i want and quite a few have run recently waabel and a couple of others you've probably noticed i havn't put them up i havn't given up on them i'm just waiting for the right race or price combination.

Can't say i really lioke anything today but kung hei fat choy looks a decent trade i think his price must be because he ran so poorly here on only run.Take that run away has already beaten atlantic cross by 1 1/2ls and is better off in the weights,had roy the boy back in third and that particular horse finished infront of fav half a sixpence.Last time out although only 4/5 was in a conditions race still only beaten 2 3/4ls behind probably future loisted runner anaconda and piscean had no chance at the weights.Probably using the third as a marker chapter and verse would be a fairer reflection of the form rated 90 but kung hei fat choy running off levels.The 8/1 would look massive on a left handed track,but even allowing for no form here looks a decent trade to me will surely be backed now al the values gone out of the first three in the betting.

1pt trade kung hei fat choy 8/1 corals,hills,365

17/2 victor!!

Out at 8.2.

Last edited:
Don't know if these are all the to follows at least ones i have noted might be a few more on here,have left the ones that won off no value now left mc birney on as it won so well last time out.

speak the truth
compton prince
honeyhaven
glory city,infinite magic,brownsea brink
wreningham
masai moon
sister guru
black cadillac
sole danser
waabel
bold ring
mc birney
bajan bear
ready
generalyze
my son max

I also have edgeworth and ceremonial jade noted not sure why and king river george backed last week!

Sole danser looks like a potentially nice aw handicapper,very unlucky loser last season when 4th to neverre to go was by far the best horse in the race.Pushed left when leaving the stalls,bad draw in 12 was cantering over the field 2fs out when hampered then ran on under hands n' heels still not beaten far and in a reasonable time of 1m11.85.Potentially with bradley training hard to estimate a potential mark until he wins again,his turf form is going to ensure he goes off massive prices as well.Tomorrow i'm not expecting to much first run back after 4 months off and bradleys usually need a run but i'm not risking not betting as could be a stone in at the weights.He is going to be great value if repeating that run one to follow!!

Off my to follows i thought it would open 5/2 tops,the 5fs may beat him but won't go off 3/1 i wouldn't be surprised to see it nearer 6/4 maybe even shorter.

3/1 hills as well

Last edited:
Jumbo prado still looks relatively well handicapped steps up in class tomorrow,but won so convincingly on penultimate run in 1m49.25 when the track wasn't that quick.If he doesn't win tomorrow he'll be winning again in the near future after meeting the improving monzino last time out.Idol deputy and miami gator probably the three to focus on.

1pt trade sole danser 3/1 lads!!Will back again if bigger!

7/2 ppower!!

I thought lucky dan and sir geoffrey most interesting runners in thev race,lucky dans been running well in this grade and sir geoffrey is ridiculously well handicapped.

Last edited:
7/2 ppower!!

I thought lucky dan and sir geoffrey most interesting runners in thev race,lucky dans been running well in this grade and sir geoffrey is ridiculously well handicapped.

Out at 3.45 probably not great form as a length covered 6 runners as well,it maybe worth seeing sole danser run at kempton over 6fs.

Don't know if these are all the to follows at least ones i have noted might be a few more on here,have left the ones that won off no value now left mc birney on as it won so well last time out.

speak the truth
compton prince
honeyhaven
glory city,infinite magic 1st 9/4:cool:,brownsea brink
wreningham
masai moon
sister guru
black cadillac
sole danser
waabel
bold ring
mc birney
bajan bear
ready
generalyze
my son max

I also have edgeworth and ceremonial jade noted not sure why and king river george backed last week!

Nothing of any value on the aw tomorrow the one race 2.55 looks the only race of interest maybe some plays on these and some fcasts.

The form from the 26th of jan looks good as the winning time of 1m10.80 decebnt for the grade,jack my boys already franked it by winning this week.Speak the truth and waabel were 3rd and 4th wabel held up and finishing well had no chance from that position,if they produce that form will go very close and this is their optimum conditions over c/d.The one other interesting runner has to be dancing freddy going off far to quick in this race and still not beaten far,looks in reasonable form and will surely not go off as quick.I've backed them at 5s,13/2 and 9s and some fcasts as only race at the moment i can see anything worth doing.

Nothing of any value on the aw tomorrow the one race 2.55 looks the only race of interest maybe some plays on these and some fcasts.

The form from the 26th of jan looks good as the winning time of 1m10.80 decebnt for the grade,jack my boys already franked it by winning this week.Speak the truth and waabel were 3rd and 4th wabel held up and finishing well had no chance from that position,if they produce that form will go very close and this is their optimum conditions over c/d.The one other interesting runner has to be dancing freddy going off far to quick in this race and still not beaten far,looks in reasonable form and will surely not go off as quick.I've backed them at 5s,13/2 and 9s and some fcasts as only race at the moment i can see anything worth doing.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!:lol::lol:These to follows are good!!!:cool: and dancing freddy placed pity about the fcasts!!:lol::lol:

speak the truth 1st 9/2:lol:
compton prince
honeyhaven
glory city,infinite magic 1st 9/4:cool:,brownsea brink
wreningham
masai moon
sister guru
black cadillac
sole danser
waabel
bold ring
mc birney
bajan bear
ready
generalyze
my son max

rakaan

Although rakaan is exposed these races on the aw are full of exposed horses even at this slightly higher level,todays race won by emerald wilderness confirmed that over what looked an inadequate trip.Rakaan was always travelling well throughout,never got a run was nearest finish arguably could have won but wouldv'e definitely been placed.He will now be decent value in a very similar race and might pop up at a decent price!

Precision Strike looks to have a good chance of going close again today with Richard Guest swapping Kelly Harrison for the 7lb claimer Philip Prince, actually would have put him in better with the non runner Salute to Saville.
Has a bit to find with the likely fav Mystery Woman on Kempton run but ridden like he wasn't off that day(up with the pace, running 3 wide throughout), over a shorter distance. Don't think there will be much between them today over 2fs further although going faster. Looks a bit of value at 6/1 to me.
Hard to fathom Close together with just the maiden win but a couple in behind it have come out and won since and with a 5lb claimer on board looks the biggest danger, Precision Strike EW and F/Cs with the other two.

Back