Daily picks.

Precision Strike looks to have a good chance of going close again today with Richard Guest swapping Kelly Harrison for the 7lb claimer Philip Prince, actually would have put him in better with the non runner Salute to Saville.
Has a bit to find with the likely fav Mystery Woman on Kempton run but ridden like he wasn't off that day(up with the pace, running 3 wide throughout), over a shorter distance. Don't think there will be much between them today over 2fs further although going faster. Looks a bit of value at 6/1 to me.
Hard to fathom Close together with just the maiden win but a couple in behind it have come out and won since and with a 5lb claimer on board looks the biggest danger, Precision Strike EW and F/Cs with the other two.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:lol::lol::lol:F/C as well get in!

Precision Strike looks to have a good chance of going close again today with Richard Guest swapping Kelly Harrison for the 7lb claimer Philip Prince, actually would have put him in better with the non runner Salute to Saville.
Has a bit to find with the likely fav Mystery Woman on Kempton run but ridden like he wasn't off that day(up with the pace, running 3 wide throughout), over a shorter distance. Don't think there will be much between them today over 2fs further although going faster. Looks a bit of value at 6/1 to me.
Hard to fathom Close together with just the maiden win but a couple in behind it have come out and won since and with a 5lb claimer on board looks the biggest danger, Precision Strike EW and F/Cs with the other two.

Great stuff Stew - KABOOM and WHOOSH.

Well done stew been in hospital all day came home to see el libertador get beat for 4 winners in lucky 15 a pity that race of yours hadn't been 8 runners!!

No mean trick hasn't been at best this season but still even on this seasons form would have some of the best form in this race,has slipped to a mark of 59 allowing it in this weak race for horses only rated up to 60.He hasn't run off this low amart since august 2011 and won off marks of 61 and 64 last season won this week last season.Lst time out tried to make all over c/d was only 6/9 but only beaten 3 3/4ls after being slightly hampered was probably a length maybe a bit more better than that run.That race has worked out well cardinal 1st,shawkatango 4th and crimson queen 8th all close up this week behind mj woodward in different class race.Even the 5th passionada franks the form as had previously won last two,no mean trick got dropped 2 pound for that run which was a decent drop considering he wouldv'e finished closer.The betting will be interesting in this race as midgleys not having many winners,but if they've got him spot on should be heavily backed in a very weak race could well go off half current odds and fav.One other was an eye catcher last time out yungaburra came out of the race i had speak the truth form where the time was good and jack my boy has franked the form as well.Yungaburra was way off the pace and only beaten 4ls and appeared to still have plenty in the tank,this looked like improved form.

7/1 victor.

Last edited:
tyrur ted

Not a horse i've paid much attention to as looks a very lowly handicapper but was given a poor ride by philip prince over 1m4 on the 31st of jan.Always has been short enough,he may just start becoming value with a few well backed defeats,that race at wolves also looked far to slow for him.It was a poor race but there's plenty of these on the aw he may still be open to slight improvement!!

tyrur ted

Not a horse i've paid much attention to as looks a very lowly handicapper but was given a poor ride by philip prince over 1m4 on the 31st of jan.Always has been short enough,he may just start becoming value with a few well backed defeats,that race at wolves also looked far to slow for him.It was a poor race but there's plenty of these on the aw he may still be open to slight improvement!!

Been good cash for it last couple of runs. On my radar for sure.

tyrur ted

amenable

Write ups on here somwhere,violet jordans persisting with running it at lingfield,swells back tuesday and you may see a resurgence in form from a ridiculously well handicapped one!!

Amenable looks to have dropped to a very nice mark for Violet Jordan after running in sellers and claimers has quickly dropped from a winning turf mark of 78 for Nicholls in August to 68 now on the AW, a further 5lb off for the booking of Bishop and looks very interesting. Some real speedsters in this with Roys Legacy, Billy Red and Peter Island and might be that this 5f dash will be too sharp for him but definately one to keep on side now.

ttt

Last edited:
amenable

May as well put this up but from slightly different angle stew as i've never quite understood the running of it on poly when all its best form is at swell and on soft/heavy ground.Now dropped to 68 has won at swell off 77 and looks like another violet jordan horse running in wrong conditions just to get mark down,actually beat horseradish in september 2009 on that surface.The end of this month will be interesting when swell re opens.

If it wins at a huge price stew i'll give you the credit as i had been looking at this a while back but had been ignoring it due to the surface,but now you've mentioned it made me look.

ttt

No mean trick hasn't been at best this season but still even on this seasons form would have some of the best form in this race,has slipped to a mark of 59 allowing it in this weak race for horses only rated up to 60.He hasn't run off this low amart since august 2011 and won off marks of 61 and 64 last season won this week last season.Lst time out tried to make all over c/d was only 6/9 but only beaten 3 3/4ls after being slightly hampered was probably a length maybe a bit more better than that run.That race has worked out well cardinal 1st,shawkatango 4th and crimson queen 8th all close up this week behind mj woodward in different class race.Even the 5th passionada franks the form as had previously won last two,no mean trick got dropped 2 pound for that run which was a decent drop considering he wouldv'e finished closer.The betting will be interesting in this race as midgleys not having many winners,but if they've got him spot on should be heavily backed in a very weak race could well go off half current odds and fav.One other was an eye catcher last time out yungaburra came out of the race i had speak the truth form where the time was good and jack my boy has franked the form as well.Yungaburra was way off the pace and only beaten 4ls and appeared to still have plenty in the tank,this looked like improved form.

7/1 victor.

4/1 :ninja: And out at average 4.7,just about spot on.

Last edited:
Follow the flag looks a big price should be a nice trade as the front two in the betting have no course form and the majority of the field are pretty inconsistent.Follow the flag drops down to a mark of 70 lowest mark since december 2011 when winning off 71 so been a long time since been able to run in this grade.Actually had another of tomorrows runners stanley rigby 15ls behind,was then runner up to majiz another of tomorrows runners off 77,mazij has been out of form while follow the flag has been running in and out as his usual profile.He's very difficult to win with but can't see those prices lasting long with course form in better races,more realistically a nice trade!!

12/1 betfred,tote,lads.

Last edited:
Revolving world 18/1 365 will probably be far bigger price than this but will back it again!

A speculative bet on revolving world may well be bigger tomorrow but with the front three in the betting with no form on the surface and all three jockeys yet to ride a winner there maybe a bit of value in revolving world.Totally exposed 10yr old but has run well here in the past and in this race last year when third with same jock aaron james who has rode winners also that race last year was on the fcast slower going.It wouldn't surprise me if he ran well without winning with so many ? over other runners and surface and jockeys!!

Last edited:
See the mighty General Tufto makes his reappearance in that Amateur race Andy, remember when we punted him last January 7/1-11/1!:lol:
By far the best jockey in the race on him tomorrow although she's never had the pleasure before he does go well for a girl, with Holly Hall, Emily Jones,Kirsty and Andrea:lol: all winning on him! Lowest mark since 1st win here in 09 and has a great record over course in Jan/Feb. Would think this would be a bit too far for Angelina Ballerina on this course, Peace in our Time must have a great chance if taking to the surface having split nto winners Nolecce and Midnight Bahia before getting outsprinted by Nolecce at Kempton, seemed to find the 14fs too far at Wolver lto. Good luck with Revolving World seems to be one of only a few in with much chance, remember the jockey winning on Fama Mac for me last Autumn.

See the mighty General Tufto makes his reappearance in that Amateur race Andy, remember when we punted him last January 7/1-11/1!:lol:
By far the best jockey in the race on him tomorrow although she's never had the pleasure before he does go well for a girl, with Holly Hall, Emily Jones,Kirsty and Andrea:lol: all winning on him! Lowest mark since 1st win here in 09 and has a great record over course in Jan/Feb. Would think this would be a bit too far for Angelina Ballerina on this course, Peace in our Time must have a great chance if taking to the surface having split nto winners Nolecce and Midnight Bahia before getting outsprinted by Nolecce at Kempton, seemed to find the 14fs too far at Wolver lto. Good luck with Revolving World seems to be one of only a few in with much chance, remember the jockey winning on Fama Mac for me last Autumn.

Took 16s last night as soon as ppower opened up,never did it ew as its likely to be beat 30ls or win by 6,probably be just as big in running as well i only did it to trade really as i couldn't see it going off bigger than 6/1.

Back