Daily picks.

Aubreitia's time looks remarkable again today.

I think the snow has changed the track a bit later on.. that would explain the slower times later.. the last 2f sectionals show the last 2 races had very tiring finishes.

West End Lad appears to have been a truly run race ...Aubrietia's time compared to that race .. makes his figure about a 90+ [carried 10lb more than WEL]

Aubrietia was also 2 seconds faster than Iggy's maiden..and that race was truly run..but the form there doesn't amount to much..probably 50ish looking at where stoneacre hull finished..even compared to Iggy though Aubretia's time is nearly a 90

the snow has altered things..pity the 2nd race wasn't over shorter really..but Aubretia and Avonrose look worth following over the next week or so

Any opinions on Aubretia today? Looks a decent each way bet to me at around 5-1.

Unlucky with Revolving World Andy, jockey rushed him up to quickly in the straight. Backed Peace in our time in the bookies, couldn't believe the price 5/1! Another day for general Tufto, jockey didn't seem to busy to me but hey ho!

Well done fellas, worth a Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Well done with the winner i don't back horses first time on surface unless they're massive prices,will be interesting to see which surface she's actually better on.Seemed to get home better at swell although making all may have been a big advantage will see over the next few meetings.

1pt trade white fusion 6/1 ppower!!

Plaigirism and out at 3.75!!!

Last edited:
Another diabolical double bill,one horse stands out from a handicapping perspective at swell and thats white fusion trained by david o'meara.Has shown very little for current stable two runs on poly so far showing little is on a mark of 67 which would not seem great at first glance.He has one very nice piece of form though at swell over 1m4fs when runner up to chabada jan 2012 in a time of 2m36.72 a decent time chabadas now rated 87 and the third and fourth were winner and runner up in maiden next time out.Don't know if it wull stay but purely from handicapping looks very well in if he hadn't run so poorly on the poly he would be priced up on that form and would probably be fav.He looks one to look out for on next few runs on this track especially if not staying as he has only the 15 lifetime runs,

Well done with Aubrietia.

I had my doubts about taking the last run at face value and I did think her stamina was at it's limit 1f out, when she hit 10.0 in running, but it was probably a case of becoming unbalanced.

The low drawn horses on the back straight looked to be running on glue.

The four races 6f- 8f, by draw.

10,7,11 (11)
8,10,11 (11)
4,5,7 (9)
9,6,8 (9)

Repitition won up the inside up the straight as have loads of winners at lingfield the problem is not enough runners stay inside on a regular basis to see if there's any advantage or not day in day out.Sister guru clocked up 1m10.80 by coming up the inside at lingfield week last saturday so the times also point to there being nothing wrong with the inside.All these races where they come wide seem to indicate otherwise,i can't see it i've seen to many winners this season come up the inside winning to be convinced its a disadvantage.

It's from the start I think the problem is Gigs. That's why I said on the back straight.

Repetition had an 8 draw. Went 22.0 in running (£160 ish), when slowly away, but was the best horse.

I'm not sure that can be said of the 3rd, who was 100/1 and was drawn 11 of 11.

Unfortunately, no short ones to take on today.

Other was for Tyrur Ted, a big eyecatcher over C/D lto and heavily backed last night, also heavily backed last week when race abandoned.

See that Tyrur Ted is out tomorrow at Wolverhampton, not sure wether he's just a bridle ponce but should make 1st 3 tmr, will be interesting to see if there's a jockey change with Philip Prince down to ride later!:blink:

1pt trade onceuponatime 9/1 sjames,victor.

Out at 7.8 dudn't realize that tart was riding!!

Last edited:
Onceuponatime used to be different class to these and looks to have kept regressing since a third to kylladdie off 65 in may 2012 has fallen down to a m,ark of 50 now.Two of last three runs have shown some promise of coming bacjk to form a third to athaakeel and had blue noodles behind and today 13 pound better off with athakeel in todays race and 10 pound better in with blue noodles also a runner today. He was then 10th of 11 at wolves over this c/d again and left at the start but was making relentless progress when hampered when going for a run on the inside having to be virtually pulled up.
Should be backed on that run and previous form and although i wouldn't rely on him looks a nice trade at the 9/1,there's three infront of him in the betting he should be shorter than you could make him first or second fav in this race.

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!:lol::lol::lol:Whoooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Lass did well and what a price!

tyrur ted

Not a horse i've paid much attention to as looks a very lowly handicapper but was given a poor ride by philip prince over 1m4 on the 31st of jan.Always has been short enough,he may just start becoming value with a few well backed defeats,that race at wolves also looked far to slow for him.It was a poor race but there's plenty of these on the aw he may still be open to slight improvement!!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM TOOK 11/1 Unreal WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSJHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111:lol::lol:

Well done boys, I just couldn't see past the favourite and left it alone. Wasn't sure about the jockey but she gave it a good ride - might be one to look out for on future horses...

About time Benny, been waiting for it since the end of October! LOL:lol: That ride at Kempton by Sophie Doyle was so blatant but nowhere near as bad as Kenirys afterwards!:lol:

Back