Daily picks.

Only put it on my to follows 3 days ago:lol::lol: only ever seen it run in a replay wouldn't have bothered at 13/2 as jock looks hopeless the 10s and 11s was ridiculous!!Stopped my terrible losing run of 4!!:lol::lol:;)

speak the truth 1st 9/2
compton prince
honeyhaven
glory city,infinite magic 1st 9/4,brownsea brink
wreningham
masai moon
sister guru
black cadillac
sole danser
waabel
bold ring
mc birney
bajan bear
ready
generalyze
my son max
tyrur ted 1st 13/2;)
rakaan
amenable

Sister guru hadn't run for 481 days yet still managed to win at lingfield over the 6fs,got the run of the race up the inside but the time was good 1m10.80 for the grade and she was only winning off 64.She won't go up much for that nk win did it cheekily as well beating three horses that run well in these graded races jack my boy,speak the truth and waabel.That form may just work out better than it looks!She looks worth following for awhile to see if there's any improvement she may be capable in a slightly higher grade.

The forms worked out with jack my boy reopposing tomorrow and won since,speak the truth has won as well,that was at a lower level than tomorrows race.She is so lightly race that she will undoubtedly be winning more races,don't know about tomorrows race as ultra competitive but i will be following her regardless of tomorrows result.I can't see her going off 8/1 after winning in that time last time out,she looks a nice trade regardless.

1pt trade sole danser 6/1 betfred/totesport.

Destroyed them on the prices today out at 3.95!!

Last edited:
Sole danser looks like a potentially nice aw handicapper,very unlucky loser last season when 4th to neverre to go was by far the best horse in the race.Pushed left when leaving the stalls,bad draw in 12 was cantering over the field 2fs out when hampered then ran on under hands n' heels still not beaten far and in a reasonable time of 1m11.85.Potentially with bradley training hard to estimate a potential mark until he wins again,his turf form is going to ensure he goes off massive prices as well.Tomorrow i'm not expecting to much first run back after 4 months off and bradleys usually need a run but i'm not risking not betting as could be a stone in at the weights.He is going to be great value if repeating that run one to follow!!

Another off to follows,still potentially very well handicapped although beaten in a weaker race ladt time out over 5fs at wolves.Watching that 5f race i'm not convinced that these left handed tracks suit infact the majority of his form is going right handed.It's another competitive race tomorrow with blue jack halved in price,big eyecatcher last time out over 7fs when looked to me as ridden with future handicaps in mind.The 6/1 is still a decent price about sole danser though on the kempton run and the seek the fairland race,should be well backed and another decent trade.I'd be surprised if her went off bigger than 7/2 in this race.Not one i will be crossing off my list as i think the kempton run points to an 80+ horse so will be looking there in future if doesn't run up to previous 6f races.

1pt trade mias boy 15/2 hills.

Nice start to the days gambles out at 4.9!! currentl 4/1.

Last edited:
Mias boy has looked held by the handicapper in recent times and now a 9yr old starting to step up in trip doesn't look quick enough to win off this mark over a mile at these weights.Last time out stepping up to this trip only second ever run over it previously had been second to viewpoint,was 4th over the c/d last time out held up given a little to much to do.He looked a little better than that run and the race time was ok 2m2.41 so looks as though stamina may not be an issue,perhaps this trip over this c/d now suits.That run looks as good as anything else in the race tomorrow,only has 3/4l to find with emerald wilderness the 7/2 jf 15/2 looks a bit of value and can see him being backed.

1pt trade black cadillac 22/1 victor 20/1/tote/betfred.Could well be bigger yet.

8/1 out at 9.8 going to be good day!!

Last edited:
Given a fairly easy ride at lingfield on friday off a slow pace polar venture and khawatim still looking reasonably well handicapped i think black cadillac was the other to take from the race.He's only had 13 lifetime runs and last season looked like progressing to a slightly higher level was beaten a length behind last kingofscotland at kempton over 6fs off 63 in a decent time of 1m11.71 good for the grade and far quicker than the other division on the same card.That particular race had 70+ rated horses well beaten,he went onto hack up off 64 didn't progress after, this was a sign that he could still be reasonably well handicapped as i think the pace was against him and also there was no intent of really being put into that race either.The standard of races for horses only rated up to 70 is very weak on the aw and as he's gone unnoticed on last two rujns might be some nice value floating around.I can see him running well at wolves or back at his proven kempton,he may well win a couple over the last few months of the aw.One to follow at least short term at hopefully nice prices!

Off to follows actually a grade higher than i wanted to see so will still have a bet maybe even bigger tomorrow but the race doesn't exactly look full of reliable well handicapped types.He looked the third best horse in the race last time out and has actually been dropped another 2 pound.

Any thoughts on the last race Andy, quite a few in this i've backed before at big prices, Got that Under Par in my to follows, backed Dixie Gwalia when 2nd at 33s, had Rise to glory when it won both races last year and gave Hold the star a chance lto. Did you see the money backing Rise to glory overnight was 25/1 initially with 365 but they were backing under 20s on Betfair.
:(

I have half a dozen a week like that stewart as i've so much noted methaaly was todays,but i just cannot back anything with that big tart onboard.And when you're backing horses that are rated so lowly its hard to keepbacking them unless you've got specific reasons.

powerful pierre

Would not have gone unoticed tonight coming back on the bit a furlong out full of running and probably going to win,was off 60 tonight lowest ever mark and dropped into this grade for the first time.There is a possibility might get priced up wrong being unfashionable trainer and i wouldn't take short prices but looks on a nice mark to start having a few bets.Has won twice on the aw march and april so looks the right time to catch him,although i would be looking at double figure prices with such a poor strike rate.

He's on my list gig, before his break he was finishing races as the fastest horse he just kept getting outside draws and losing too much ground at the start, I think next time out he'll be worth a big punt and wouldn't surprise me if turned out quickly.

Given a fairly easy ride at lingfield on friday off a slow pace polar venture and khawatim still looking reasonably well handicapped i think black cadillac was the other to take from the race.He's only had 13 lifetime runs and last season looked like progressing to a slightly higher level was beaten a length behind last kingofscotland at kempton over 6fs off 63 in a decent time of 1m11.71 good for the grade and far quicker than the other division on the same card.That particular race had 70+ rated horses well beaten,he went onto hack up off 64 didn't progress after, this was a sign that he could still be reasonably well handicapped as i think the pace was against him and also there was no intent of really being put into that race either.The standard of races for horses only rated up to 70 is very weak on the aw and as he's gone unnoticed on last two rujns might be some nice value floating around.I can see him running well at wolves or back at his proven kempton,he may well win a couple over the last few months of the aw.One to follow at least short term at hopefully nice prices!

Nice touch on the race another great run for the to follows pity finished with loads in the tank,the booking of the jock costing him the race!!;)

Off to follows actually a grade higher than i wanted to see so will still have a bet maybe even bigger tomorrow but the race doesn't exactly look full of reliable well handicapped types.He looked the third best horse in the race last time out and has actually been dropped another 2 pound.

1pt trade black cadillac 22/1 victor 20/1/tote/betfred.Could well be bigger yet.

Nice touch on the race pity finished with double handful and as in the write up blue jack looked a non trier last time out but i missed the 8s yesterday!!:ninja:

Been a good day had three picks in ew doubles and treble so sister guru non runner might've been a bit of luck although saying that the balding horse was full of running and mias boy just touched off.Temple roads on my to follows which i didn't do today after having it down as 70+ horse and blue jack was only other horse i mentioned in write up but the 8s had gone by 4pm yesterday.A frustrating day as couldv'e done a few multis and hit most of those winners.

Last edited:
See the mighty General Tufto makes his reappearance in that Amateur race Andy, remember when we punted him last January 7/1-11/1!:lol:
By far the best jockey in the race on him tomorrow although she's never had the pleasure before he does go well for a girl, with Holly Hall, Emily Jones,Kirsty and Andrea:lol: all winning on him! Lowest mark since 1st win here in 09 and has a great record over course in Jan/Feb. Would think this would be a bit too far for Angelina Ballerina on this course, Peace in our Time must have a great chance if taking to the surface having split nto winners Nolecce and Midnight Bahia before getting outsprinted by Nolecce at Kempton, seemed to find the 14fs too far at Wolver lto. Good luck with Revolving World seems to be one of only a few in with much chance, remember the jockey winning on Fama Mac for me last Autumn.

Have to give General Tufto another chance in this donkey derby, have watched this last race enumerable times and really can't see too much effort thrown at it from Miss Brotherton, may have needed it after 7 weeks off, hopefully Robbie who has at least won on him before can galvanise him today.

1pt trade patriotic 10/1 lads!!Will back again if bigger.

Even better than anticipated currently 7/2 not been greedy and out at 5.1.Ensuring a good day.

Last edited:
An impossible lookinh handicap but double figures for patriotic should be a decent trade and gets to run in a race for horses only rated up to 80,hasn't run in this grade since february 2012.He's 4/10 over 9fs and 4/9 at wolves last four runs has finished behind robins hood bay,aquiloniu and mister musicmaster all winners again since.Tomorrow runs off 77 was 4th to afrah off 82 knowe head 3ls behind and worse off at weights tomorrow yet 6/1 over tomorrows c/d and last run over this trip 4th to robins hood bay off 80 so has come down in the weghts even withy thiose runs behind him.Was staying on strongly to nbe nearest finish l;ast time out behind mister music master,not totally convinced this trip is ideal in this grade maybe just the exteded mile would be perfect but although running against a few potential improvers i thought he'd be nearer 13/2 7/1 should be reasonable trade.
Another dire days racing!!

Prices gone 13/2 left with hills.

Last edited:
Swendab would pick these up and carry them even on some of last seassons turf form,two thirds and a second off 72 on the turf.Has been on downgrade on the aw even though has shown glimpses of form 5th of 13 to enrol in completely different class race in october staying on over 6fs off 72 when the pace horses dominated.He's now dropped to an unbelievable mark of 60 allowing him into this very poor race,thomas brown rides been winning everything to take another 5 pound off taking him down to 55,has first time pieces tomorrow in by far the worst ever race he's contested.At 20/1 this is one of the biggest prices he's ever been,i wouldn't be surprised to see this heavily backed even if not showing as at some point i'm sure he will come back to some sort of level as only 5yr old,worth token bet to see if 7fs makes any difference.

Keep an eye on betfair maybe some big prices.

Last edited:
mazovian

Probably worth looking out for mazovian now starting to gradually come down the weights and the only place he has decent form is swell,couldn't get tio the front today and got shuffled back so was quite promising to see him still staying on given a relatively easy time at the end of the race.Even though todays jockey has had a few winners lately through monzino probably preferable to have a more experienced jock riding or at least one that knows the horse well enough.I see that danny brock won on him 3 times last season,the last win coming off 69,this was only third run in 14 months so although could do with another couple of pounds off his back definitely one to watch all depending on price and draw at the track

Back