Daily picks.

Any opinion on Naru who was just turned over in the 4.00 at 2/9 off of 75? Those colours seem to assume there is 14lbs in hand!

An impossible lookinh handicap but double figures for patriotic should be a decent trade and gets to run in a race for horses only rated up to 80,hasn't run in this grade since february 2012.He's 4/10 over 9fs and 4/9 at wolves last four runs has finished behind robins hood bay,aquiloniu and mister musicmaster all winners again since.Tomorrow runs off 77 was 4th to afrah off 82 knowe head 3ls behind and worse off at weights tomorrow yet 6/1 over tomorrows c/d and last run over this trip 4th to robins hood bay off 80 so has come down in the weghts even withy thiose runs behind him.Was staying on strongly to nbe nearest finish l;ast time out behind mister music master,not totally convinced this trip is ideal in this grade maybe just the exteded mile would be perfect but although running against a few potential improvers i thought he'd be nearer 13/2 7/1 should be reasonable trade.
Another dire days racing!!

Prices gone 13/2 left with hills.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHH I LOVE MONDAYS:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:

Any opinion on Naru who was just turned over in the 4.00 at 2/9 off of 75? Those colours seem to assume there is 14lbs in hand!

I just think these 3yr old handicaps are dire i've got only one 3yr old noted i think, the times have been so slow usually i'd have half a dozen noted for the turf as looking progressive.Been one of the quitest aw seasons i can remember,struggling to find a bet most days.

I just think these 3yr old handicaps are dire i've got only one 3yr old noted i think, the times have been so slow usually i'd have half a dozen noted for the turf as looking progressive.Been one of the quitest aw seasons i can remember,struggling to find a bet most days.

Fair enough. I couldn't help myself scanning though the Lincoln enteries during the week. There must be a few dark ones in there and the compilers. will have cut and paste from the first book that went up.

Thats the beauty of the aw you can find things you can rate highly through times etc and apply them to the turf,most seasons i've had maiden winners on the aw marked off as potential group horses.I've followed them onto the flat and they have gone onto be top class,strange thing about this season is the very poor maidens and 3yr olds in general.Usually i'd have 5/6 maiden races i'd be following blind i havn't got any this season,its a pity as you can get some really fancy prices on these sorts of winners when switched.Thats another reason i havn't been bothering with the placepots as most of the meetings have such weak formlines i just can't be bothered ploughing in huge perms on more guessing than judgement.

1pt trade caldercruix 8/1 365 Out at 5.5!!
1pt trade bubbkly ballerina 12/1 365 This has been obliterated as well as penbryn!!Out at 5.7!!!!!!!! Been a cracking day!!
1pt trade penbryn 12/1 365 Out at 8.6!!

2xew lucky 15s top three with 365!!

masai moon 11/2
safwaan 7/2

Last edited:
Penbryn is starting to look well handicapped although he has a poor draw and little fornm at kempton,his turn will probably come back at lingfield and i will be following for a while.He tried to make all last time out at lingfield just getting collared in the last 1/2 furlong and a decent time for the grade,at 12/1 was worth a small bet but he will probably need to lead one to keep note for future lingfield meetings.

Bubbly ballerina gets to run off all time low mark tomorrow 75 but jock taking off 7 has already won off this mark this sesson when beating moorhoude lad at lingfield.She has run over c/d 3 runs back had a bad draw raced on outsiode throughout staying on and only beaten 2 1/2ls that was off 77 but 9 pound lower tomorrow in a weaker race,has had some bad draws in recent races and higher grade,she doesn't win very often but id she repeats her best runs she's a 5-6/1 shot.

Masai moon and caldercruix have some good handicap form at swell caldercruix lowest mark for two seasons off 73 tomorrow and 3 pound claim last season winning by 4ls over this c/d off 76 this race only for horses rated uip to 75.One other previous run was third to bandstand off 76 over the c/d,trainer has a great strike rate averaging over 10% on all codes raul de silva won on her last twice rides tomorrow.Masai moon won off 79 over c/d last may winning in better grade by 4ls now runs off 73 with claimer taking off 7 pound taking down to lowest all time mark.Been unlucky in running behind als memory and ran well behind kung hei fat choy on surface less preferable at lingfield.These two look worth following on this surface and will probably both shorten with the two favs untested on the surface.

Backed
masai moon 6/1 ppower as well out at 4.5!!!

Last edited:
1pt trade admiral duque 13/2 ppower.

Out at 4.1 all the prices have been decimated!!

Last edited:
Another horse making its appearence for the first time this season at this track and lowest mark since october 2009 is 2/2 over c/d won off 79 this time last year and followed that up by winning off 82 with tomorrows claimer riding.It's impossible to predict if he's in form as has shown very little on recent runs but worth a small bet on this track as the form on the surface in this race is very weak.If he was at his best would be fav he may just turn into a decent trade,but another for future meetings over this c/d.Tomorrow he runs off a mark of just 70 and 7 pound claimer riding.

Remember mentioning Penbryn to you a while back Andy as a horse to trade as at the time had traded under 3.5 IR nearly every race and did so again lto about 2.6 i think. Trouble is horse doesn't want to win and seems to do his best to chuck it at the end. See HT put it up as well.
Masai Moon best priced 10/3 now has to go well surely, not sure if they'll catch Hab reeh though.
Think Angelina Ballerina must also go close this afternoon, was too far at Sthwll but ran very well, better suited to the 10fs here, that May Boy ran on really well at Sthwll and looks an improver but may be too sharp today.
Good luck.

Like the look of Flamborough Breeze as well under Baker, hope to see him produce him late for a turn of foot.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:lol::lol:Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!:lol::lol:
Wish Angelina Ballerina had got up, would have been a great double!

1pt trade caldercruix 8/1 365 nr
1pt trade bubbkly ballerina 12/1 365 3rd
1pt trade penbryn 12/1 2nd

2xew lucky 15s top three with 365!!

masai moon 11/2 2nd
safwaan 7/2
unplaced.

They returned a small profit the multiples two just touched off a nk and 1/2 penbryn and masai moonvery unlucky a decent day so close to bonanza!!:ninja:

safwaan

Put this in to fill out the multiples today which was costly upped in class but there was no pace on and the race was run in a stupid time of 2m9.53.Previous to this run was runner up to a progressive type in a decent time over the same c/d,that form today was franked by silkee supreme and penbryn both poor draws as well 1st and second at kempton and were 6th and 5th in that lingfield race .Both of those horses were in my to follows but after that result tonight the values completely ruined.And if that wasn't enough it was franked by gunner will in the first race at lingfield as well 4th in that lingfield race very solid form for horses rated that lowly.Safwaans off 58 and looked a lot better than those behind that won today,so should be up to winning another race off this mark guaranteed siome pace.

our ivor

Looks a big improver and only the 10 lifetime runs winning by 6ls last time out off a mark of 51 eased only beating the 51 rated bentley so the new mark will be interesting anything around the 60 mark could still be turn out to be lenient.The time of the race was .12 slower than dewalas handicap on the same card, but dewala has since won by 12ls off a mark of 61 this week,the time also compared favourably to the 7f handicap for higher rated horses.The new mark will be out next week and he may not be any value in same class but if stepped up in class may just be underestimated and be worth folowing short term.There maybe a possibility he's a 70 horse!!

Last edited:
Utopie Des Bordes has a tougher task on paper than last time.

Twigline hold entries at the festival so I imagine this is a fact finding mission for her.

It's also a fact finding mission for the Henderson horse to help decide which race at the Festival she will go for if any.

She Ranks Me has to give weight but if any of the front two have chinks in their armour she'll find them.

I'm extremely confident that over this trip Utopie Des Bordes will have way too many guns for them both

1pt trade black cadillac 3/1 skybet.

3/1 ppower

Given a fairly easy ride at lingfield on friday off a slow pace polar venture and khawatim still looking reasonably well handicapped i think black cadillac was the other to take from the race.He's only had 13 lifetime runs and last season looked like progressing to a slightly higher level was beaten a length behind last kingofscotland at kempton over 6fs off 63 in a decent time of 1m11.71 good for the grade and far quicker than the other division on the same card.That particular race had 70+ rated horses well beaten,he went onto hack up off 64 didn't progress after, this was a sign that he could still be reasonably well handicapped as i think the pace was against him and also there was no intent of really being put into that race either.The standard of races for horses only rated up to 70 is very weak on the aw and as he's gone unnoticed on last two rujns might be some nice value floating around.I can see him running well at wolves or back at his proven kempton,he may well win a couple over the last few months of the aw!!

Off to follows given another poor ride last week when finishing full of running 3/1 doesn't represent much value especially as the jock maybe the negative but has the best form in the race there are lots of formlines that point to him being the winner.Hopefully will be well backed to at leasst get trade out of it,he still looks progressive and his div last week was only just slower than temple roads so the times look solid as well.

Backed again with victor and lads at 7/2!
Have taken 4/1 hills lads as well drifting like barge,as mentioned probably due to jock so not that unsurprising.

Have taken 6s on betfair i've only just seen that baby dottie has been taken out explains the drift as only pace in the race and this is what black cadillac needs will probably be falsely run race,i will probably diregard this form today if that is the case.

Last edited:
Back