Daily picks.

If he had a reason to back it he'd have put it up Benny, giggs thought it well h'capped when running at Sthwll. Doesn't mean it hasn't a chance tonight of course!

Don't know if teds brother can win this race as it does look wide open but he ran a very encouraging race after 4 months off last run was in october them ran over tomorrows c/d on 14th of feb.He travelled really well and was still running on although admittedly not as much as first thought and finished 3/4l behind jake the snake has a 3 pound pull for that run jake the snake priced up at 3/1.He has also never run well after a break and this was only his second lifetime run on the aw so there's a couple more positives,he could still be open to ore improvement on this surface.H e won 4 races on the turf in 2011 the last off 72 tomorrow he's off 63 with philip princev taking another 7 pound off.He actually looks one to follow for the turf as well on this run as didn't shhow a great deal ladt season.I cannot see him going unbacked in this race and at 3x the price of jake the snake looks overpriced,could well out run his prices!!

Last edited:
shamo hill theatre 9/1 ppower 8/1
needwood park 12/1 ppower 14/1
buckland 9/1 ppower 9/1
scamperdale 12/1 ppower 12/1

I hope you had something on mate.

1pt tradeTeds brother 9/1 365 8/1 victor will back again if biogger.

Just 7/1 left with hills!!

No never backed it doomster was crying out for a mile never really looked at it over that trip tonight.

Out at 9.8 sulis minerva!

Last edited:
No never backed it doomster was crying out for a mile never really looked at it over that trip tonight.

I think it was more a case of the opposition fairly exposed.

I've watched the re-run of the first race and still cant believe some of the rides.

Not a horse i've really backed as habitual slow starter and only because of the price 12/1 looks a nice trade,the fav stands out with improvement to come and been franked by horses from light from mars race.Two others o'gormans run behind noverre to go only 14 lifetime runs and still open to improvement the other would be sulis minerva the bigger priced in comparison.Sulis minerva herself has been an improver this sesson on the aw 4th to swiss cross off 85,3rd to piscean off 85 and 4th to farmliegh house off 86 if she hadn't been dropped a pound since that run wouldv'e been unable to run in this race.
Has won over this c/d off 80 last seasson by an easy 3ls in respectable time but as mentioned improved this season,i wouldn't rely on her as she misses the break to often getting to far behind but won't go off 12/1 she looks a 7/1 shot to me in this drop in grade.More of a decent trade!!

Tok 3s a place as well done by the other one from the stable,relentless stuff still even when not winning!!:cool::lol:

Ran a great race Gigs even if I did want CC more than SM.

I dropped my laptop when I saw CC @ 22.0 at 7.20pm. Looks like a few have had a touch with the late money.

1pt trade powerful pierre 10/1 365!!

Think this may have been a bit shorter earlier out at 6.6!!

Last edited:
A race full of dodgepots and nothing in here i would like to back at short prices,powerful pierre has a poor strike rate but may have been a winner without a penalty from last run.Scrubbed along for most of the race then entering the final furlong picking up looking like he may have been coming to win the race hampered so badly was almost pulled up.He had blinkers on that day,hadn't worn them for last 6 runs but last two wins have come with them on. I wouldn't rely on him repeating the form at lingfield i think wolves would be more preferable with running style,but was unlucky last time out is on a good mark won off 63 in april beating black cadillac and will undoubtedy be backed after that eye catching run.I will fiollow him for a couple of ruins as long as he keeps going off double figure prices.!!

6/1 ppower

Last edited:
Ice Trooper C&D winner & an excellent 2nd both C&D runs off 14lb higher than tommorow & looking to have at least an equal chance of Pierre, Ice Trooper was initially more than twice the price of Pierre at 25s (now 14s & a nice 11 point trade) i do not mind putting these up to help anyone.

It is all about the price !

Last edited:
Gutted I missed the tens on Pierre, been backing it since it's break as it was running so well finishing like a train. Have to back it at 11/2 as IPL be gutted if it romps in tomorrow

teds brother

Falsely run race tonight and will again be great value on the poly or when returned to the turf of only a mark of 63,previous run was almost 2 seconds quicker than tonights race.He will be overlooked after that run and will be priced accordingly,a nice for to follows on aw surfaces or when back on the turf early season.

I couldn't careless if you've got 10 million in there,you know i don't put up betfair account(s)just go away charles making yourself look stupid.Remember i'm far to shrewd to try and play games with,you shouldv'e learn't tha from the last time!!

I'd got you sussed first post part timer punter as you well know,just like charles knows i misss nothing and see everything!

Last edited:
Cant quite match me can you

Tell you what pm me and i will lay you 20/1 powerful pierre tommorow

As much as you want?

Back