Daily picks.

No problem at all slim

Just dont like seeing people being played by others

ok, this thread has been going for almost 2 years now, and there hasn't been any complaints from anyone about it. If you read the first few pages you will see there was a lot of questions from members about it all back then.
I think our members are fully capable of making their own choices about how to spend their money so stop trolling it.

Sorry gig, whatever you've sussed about me is so wrong. I am exactly what I say, a part time punter, this is my first ever horses forum and only found it as someone mentioned it on ja606 website. I watched it for a few days first and you were having that many winners I joined. Been winning more than losing for a change thanks to you. I am genuinely trying to learn about the game because I enjoy it. Disappointed you think otherwise.

And for what it's worth I put powerful Pierre up on its last run on the other thread, I've never questioned what you do, only pm'd you to ask how you do it and clarify terminology, if that doesn't give me away as a beginner I don't know what will.

This bellend is ruining the best thread on the net.

Norfolk - why don't you start your own thread, and then we can choose whether we want to read your unreasoned bollocks?

This bellend is ruining the best thread on the net.

Norfolk - why don't you start your own thread, and then we can choose whether we want to read your unreasoned bollocks?

He'll get no feeding on here. If he posts ten winners in a row I doubt anyone will notice.

Norfolk in hope
I don't see what you are trying to do or say by posting horses in this thread with no explanation of anything. If its a subtle way of trolling it isn't going to work.
Please refrain from posting in this thread, if you want to post selections either use the existing thread 'What are you backing today' or start your own if it is some sort of system.

1pt trade my son max 13/2 victor.

I also liked the balding horse but missed the price black cadillac off to follows!!

Out at 5.3!!

Last edited:
Strictly on collateral form my son max has a little to find with picansort and diamond charlie but was badly hampered through those formlines with moorhouse lad and bubbly ballerina.Was cantering in that race from the 6th of december and wouldv'e won 2-3ls so the formlines are slightly misleading which makes the 13/2 value,the time of the race that day was very good as well 57.68 and my son max still looks an improver with just 8 runs on the aw and 2 wins.Will probably go off nearer 4/1 9/2 tops!

Black cadillac's race is very interesting Andy - couple of others off the to follows in there as well. I've backed BC each way - assuming you fancy it to follow up?

If it had a better draw i wouldv'e really liked it but from there with that jock going to need some luck,race worked out perfect last time out.
Powerful pierre ran the sort of race i expected caught out on that track,plus he rarely wins but if he opens up double figures then he's worth a bet especially at wolves.

Good luck with MSM, Gigs.

I looked at the race last night and just got tied up in knots.

The 13/2 was a great price, which is long gone, so I'm just trying to scrimp some trades on the double fig prices.

The fact that Deal runs three is probably something to do with the fact he won the race last year.

Of the three I thought Lugenie the most interesting on his first run for the stable, which may possibly make it a learning exercise. Although running in claimers recently, I think the last two runs for Ivory can be ignored and the run on 5th dec, would give him some sort of chance. Never won over 5f, but I'd expect a decent pace with Royal Bajan and Le Torreador at the front.

The decent pace then led my to Diamond Charlie, who also ran in this last year and finished down the field off the same mark. I can't figure out if he's better right handed or does he just need a strong early pace to chase.

Strictly on collateral form my son max has a little to find with picansort and diamond charlie but was badly hampered through those formlines with moorhouse lad and bubbly ballerina.Was cantering in that race from the 6th of december and wouldv'e won 2-3ls so the formlines are slightly misleading which makes the 13/2 value,the time of the race that day was very good as well 57.68 and my son max still looks an improver with just 8 runs on the aw and 2 wins.Will probably go off nearer 4/1 9/2 tops!

Exact repeat of last run a winner without a penalty,trouble is now all the value will be gone will be a 3/1 shot next time out!

Back