Daily picks.

Trade was ok but whether it was trying debatable,trouble is backing the Hammond stable you're alkways going to need a bit more luck as the stables pretty dire anyway.Would be a hard decision to back it again but it had better form thanm the winner so 16/1 think i'd have to back it again.

Trade was ok but whether it was trying debatable,trouble is backing the Hammond stable you're alkways going to need a bit more luck as the stables pretty dire anyway.Would be a hard decision to back it again but it had better form thanm the winner so 16/1 think i'd have to back it again.

You're logic is always spot on. I thought it was a dubious ride yesterday.

Collateral form points to ingleby angel winning,wouldn't be surprised if it went odds on and looks like an improver on last run.There are three formlines in the race sir ivor through no dominion and Dakota canyon if thiose work out then cono zur would be third in.Sir ivor as yet no turf form,the no dominion form when cono zur came second was on ground slower than he prefers,tomorrow will be really quick and may give the favourite a race where he might be given an easy lead and only a small field.Two of his last three runs he's disappointed at haydock on strange ground diown as gd/fm but clearly nothing like he's 2 pound below last winning mark and when encountering ground like this rarely runs a bad race.The second over this c/d behind no dominion on gd ground looks reasonable form with 5ls back to the third on may 11th,no reason why back on preferable ground he can't run well and give the fav a race last season was third off 75 and second off 74 when it was as quick as this.

Last edited:
On last seasons form Raleigh quay would've been 4-5/1 to win thuis and even though no show this season has had little chance in dofferent class races plus over wrong trip and not ideal ground.He ran second in may last year off 61 over tomorrows c/d and the followed that up in june winning off 65,tomorrow is off 62 has three runs on gd/fm never been unplaced was third and second off 69 in later runs.Most of this field have very poor form and the ones that do have form havn't got much form on faster ground,he was last of 8 lkast time out against platinum but still only beaten 14ls in different class race.He's worth a small bet back on fast ground and in the right grade.

Raliegh quay

Think i'll keep this as a reminder as was never put in the race yesterday,will be off last seasons winning mark and likes decent ground with Hammond training it may take a few bets to hit it but prices are going to be big to not back.Even yesterday although backed into 10/1 from the 18/16/1 I still expected it to shorten more than that pretty sure when it wins it's sp will be shorter than 10/1!!

Don't bet but if I did would be having a look at Achtung 8.30 Sandown (Jeremy Noseda / Frankie Dettori).

Full brother to Derby winner Authorized and was considered good enough to be entered for The Derby at the second entry stage.

Collateral form points to ingleby angel winning,wouldn't be surprised if it went odds on and looks like an improver on last run.There are three formlines in the race sir ivor through no dominion and Dakota canyon if thiose work out then cono zur would be third in.Sir ivor as yet no turf form,the no dominion form when cono zur came second was on ground slower than he prefers,tomorrow will be really quick and may give the favourite a race where he might be given an easy lead and only a small field.Two of his last three runs he's disappointed at haydock on strange ground diown as gd/fm but clearly nothing like he's 2 pound below last winning mark and when encountering ground like this rarely runs a bad race.The second over this c/d behind no dominion on gd ground looks reasonable form with 5ls back to the third on may 11th,no reason why back on preferable ground he can't run well and give the fav a race last season was third off 75 and second off 74 when it was as quick as this.

Nice tricast as in the write up;),still progressive the front two and cono zur never looked likely to be out of the frame.He really wants it quicker than that ground I see the times are slowish.

Bar telling you what they had for breakfast I don't think I could've given anymore exactly as write up its up to you if you want to play on fcasts tricastys etc I even told you the fav would probably win up to you if had a saver i never did.I had a reverse with the fav and backed cono zur to place with six tricasts made some profit on the race.;)

doesnt matter , winner was the best in the race, conflicting post, if know what i mean?, you selected horse placed 3rd, fair enough, understand you got the tricast, not in the correct order,had combinations. i will be playing the tricasts
in this race. few extra words, afterwards your laughing because you had combo tricast. goodluck

Two ew lucky 15s 365

7.05 majolica 5/1,eagle rock 12/1

7.35 hoofalong 4/1

8.40 beckermet 11/1

9.10 phoenix clubs 8/1.

doesnt matter , winner was the best in the race, conflicting post, if know what i mean?, you selected horse placed 3rd, fair enough, understand you got the tricast, not in the correct order,had combinations. i will be playing the tricasts
in this race. few extra words, afterwards your laughing because you had combo tricast. goodluck

So I take it you backed the third in the race,did you back it ew or to place otherwise no point in you replying.

Why bothervreplying to the thread if you hadn't backed the pick,just don't bother in future absolutely pointless.

Why decide to post today on this particular race when I've put up hundreds of picks over the last 2 years yet not once have you replied to any of them.You've sent me dozens if not hundreds of pms spouting utter cr@p and you've also got a thread on here ''to follows'' which must be in a minus figure of 100s yet you keep bringing it up/.Why decide to posting today all of a sudden,do you wanna explain that.

Gigilo never said he backed the tri cast..he said the 3 he mentioned came out best which is a tricast..he also gave the fav as the winner in that write up

can't see a gripe really

Sometimes Gigilo's posts get misunderstood. It's best to stick with the thread than to comment negatively. He's providing his ridiculously good form picks for nothing. To put it mildly he's a formbook genius. Respect it.

Last edited:
He's aftertimed me about a million winners on pms over a 12 month period,i actually got him on here as a member as he seemed quite keen on a pm from betfair.Yet in 12 months he suddenly decides to post on this particular race,seems pretty strange to me either he backed the third to win and lost ceetainly would be nothing to do with any tricast as I won buttons on the race as the fcast I had a reverse with the fav.Like I said where's all the replys to my posting picks over the last 12 months and why today?:ninja:

you are talking BS,i sent you plenty of winners, remember mj woodward, gave that to you and it won 3 times in a row, gave you so many winners, good that you pointed out the fact i sent 100's of pms, because they always one next time out, compared to you, only sent pm's aftertiming results, you cheeky ****.

your problem is you think your the best, your not, anything you can find in formbook, is there for all to find, your nothing special. goodbye
look at the crap you have put up today.

Back