Daily picks.

Lost in paris runs well over this c/d record of 1/4/1/2 has dropped to lowest mark since 2010 the second last time out to lucky numbers was in better grade than this.Waseem farris was in behind had been in good form and also whitecrest won again today off 76 most his wins have come in june/july as well.The only ? would've been the ground although has run well on soft and good to soft previously,at his best would be a short price for this race i'd expect him to be heavily backed after his last run.The one interesting runner in the race is on my to follows amenable with graham lee riding,has shown nothing with the violet Jordan stable is now running off 60,was only august last year when winning off 78 at Hamilton and perhaps mercers row could run well at a big price anyone wanting to play on some fcssts.I wouldn't be surprised to see lost in paris go off very short in this race as he's so well handicapped.

4/1 victor

4/1 ppower

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hope you did the fcasts :lol::lol::lol:£32.50 40X KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM Not a bad days work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:cool::lol:

So which one of you buggers joined FF today as prosneverlose and is winding up Bruce :lol::lol:

if i knew what a prosneverlose was i might admit to it;)

i have to laugh at what Ted lets him get away with on there..his whole purpose in posting is to aim digs at people on here..he has the Daily Picks thread...another one saying the dosage is rubbish..aimed at SteveM..he mentions how Toronado is useless..possibly aimed at my thread on here...he is just using FF and they don't even see it

i have to laugh at what Ted lets him get away with on there..his whole purpose in posting is to aim digs at people on here..he has the Daily Picks thread...another one saying the dosage is rubbish..aimed at SteveM..he mentions how Toronado is useless..possibly aimed at my thread on here...
He called me a "troll" on the first page of his "Daily Picks" thread (or more correctly -- vanity project) ....... for telling him some home truths. :blink:

if i knew what a prosneverlose was i might admit to it;)

i have to laugh at what Ted lets him get away with on there..his whole purpose in posting is to aim digs at people on here..he has the Daily Picks thread...another one saying the dosage is rubbish..aimed at SteveM..he mentions how Toronado is useless..possibly aimed at my thread on here...he is just using FF and they don't even see it

You think outside the box you see.

Oi, just how dozy do you think we are?
On second thoughts, don't answer that. :lol:

I can spot a wind up merchant when I see one, and you'd have to be Stevie Wonder wearing a blindfold to miss Mr Savage.

Bruce has already suggested that I ban at least two of our long term regulars (for absolutely no reason of course) as well as telling us all (amongst other things) that Dawn Approach is a donkey

There are a number of wind up merchants on FF, Bruce certainly isn't on his own, but the truth is I couldn't give a 5hit. In one ear ear and out the other, that's always been my way. Whatever floats Bruce's boat.

Last edited:
There's been a lot of interesting runners this week two of the most impressive visually were joyeuse half sister to frankel,the probability is she is one of the better 2yr olds but whether she will ever be value betting wise will depend on second runs and having a look at some better times.The same applies to tonights winner emirates flyersbs horse badly hampered but eventually sluiced up and in a time quicker than 3yr old handicap winner.Again that would suggest with the ease of the win that he's probably one of the best 2yr olds as with joyeuse worth watching the times on second run for future pointers.Last week at Leicester kaiulanimade debut and another impressive winner from the channon stable again the win was so easy the times are hard to gauge but considering how comfortably the win was compared well to the older handicappers will keep an eye out.
In a slightly lesser grade and one probably for 2yr old handicaps o'mearas sunny harborshe ran only .01 slower than the 3yr old class 5 handicap on the card she could be half decent as cheap purchase as that run alone points to her being at least an 80 horse being conservative with improvement on top.These aren't necessarily to follows as the trainers will lessen the value but worth looking at their second runs to see if they've progressed as they look cpable of doing something on the clock!!

Racehunter

13:45 Catterick, 31 May 20135f
Irish Stallion Farms E.B.F. Maiden Stakes (Class 5) (2YO only)
Winner £2,911 - 5 ran
Good to Soft

Weighed In

Result Future Form Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Claret, gold braid, claret sleeves, claret cap, gold tassel 5. Race Hunter (USA) (5)ATR Tracker 13/8 2Fav 2 9 - 0 Harry Bentley
T D Barron
-
chased leaders, headway over 2f out, went 2nd over 1f out, pushed along to lead inside final furlong, kept on well
2 2¼ Purple, emerald green hoops, emerald green and purple striped sleeves, quartered cap 1. Lord Clyde (1)ATR Tracker 6/5 Fav 2 9 - 5 T Hamilton
R A Fahey
-
led, ridden and headed inside final furlong, no extra
3 2¾ Royal blue and grey diamonds, grey and royal blue chevrons on sleeves, royal blue cap 3. Hello Beautiful (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 5/1 2 9 - 0 P McDonald
Mrs A Duffield
-
tracked leader and keen, lost 2nd place over 1f out, one pace
4 5 Emerald green, red triple diamond, red cap 6. Think Again (4)ATR Tracker 14/1 2 9 - 0 P Makin
K A Ryan
-
dwelt, in rear and outpaced
5 14 White, red hollow box, white sleeves, dark blue armlets, red cap 2. Gerdani (6)ATR Tracker 66/1 2 9 - 0 P Mulrennan
M W Easterby
-
towards rear and pushed along, outpaced halfway
Pink, white epaulets and armlets 4. Lady Montenegro (2)ATR Tracker Non Runner -

Off Time:13:45:36
Winning Time:1m .67s

Racehunter looks one of the best fillies seen so far and may just be better value than some of those mentioned above,sort of reminded me of aherns debut this time last year and almost as impressive.The time was very good as well .52 quicker than lost in paris himself looking well handicapped off 70 today and although carrying 12 pound less than lost in paris she maybe one i'll have a bet on if I can see some prices around for the better races.She looks listed class at least on this run and maybe barrons best 2yr old.

Rascehunter

Last edited:
17:20 Epsom Downs, 31 May 20137f
Investec Asset Management Handicap (Class 2) (3YO only)
Winner £15,562 - 13 ran
Good to Soft

Weighed In

Result Future Form Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Pink, light green cross belts, white sleeves, light green cap 6. Heaven's Guest (IRE) (6)ATR Tracker 9/2 J2Fav 3 8 - 7 F Tylicki
R A Fahey
in touch, headway over 2f out, soon led, ridden and ran on, edged right towards finish
2 nk Apricot 11. Intrigo (8)ATR Tracker 10/1 3 8 - 3 K T O'Neill
R Hannon
dwelt keen held up, headway over 2f out, not clear run and switched right over 1f out, challenged winner inside final furlong, gaining when swerved right near finish
3 2¼ Maroon, beige star and sleeves, beige cap, maroon stars 5. You da One (IRE) (14)ATR Tracker 9/2 J2Fav 3 8 - 8
(ex6)h Hayley Turner
A M Balding
taken to post early, raced wide close, effort to press leaders over 3f out, every chance 2f out, kept on one pace
4 5 Yellow, dark blue star, royal blue sleeves, yellow armlets, yellow cap, dark blue star 14. Firmdecisions (IRE) (15)ATR Tracker 33/1 3 8 - 2
(oh5)p1 J Quinn
B R Johnson
went right start raced wide held up, headway over 1f out, kept on to go 4th inside final furlong, nearest finish
5 shd Dark blue, yellow chevron hoop, yellow cap 9. Love Magic (13)ATR Tracker 7/1 3 8 - 5 David Probert
Sir Michael Stoute
towards rear, ridden over 2f out, ran on, nearest finish
6 1¼ Purple, white stripe, white sleeves, purple stars 13. Keene's Pointe (4)ATR Tracker 33/1 3 8 - 2
(oh3) Martin Lane
J W Hills
handy, ridden 2f out, kept on one pace
7 nk Grey, dark blue stars, pink sleeves 10. Kimberella (2)ATR Tracker 22/1 3 8 - 4 N Mackay
M J Attwater
keen in touch, headway over 2f out, weakened inside final furlong
8 hd dark green, yellow cap 7. Flashlight (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker 10/1 3 8 - 6 J Fanning
M Johnston
went right start led, ridden and headed 2f out, weakened final furlong
9 2¼ Emerald green, yellow epaulets, yellow sleeves, emerald green armlets, yellow cap 4. Lancelot Du Lac (ITY) (9)ATR Tracker 7/2 Fav 3 8 - 9 R L Moore
D K Ivory
held up in rear, headway entering final 2f, ridden and no impression final furlong
10 1¾ Orange, white star 15. Gigawatt (1)ATR Tracker 50/1 3 7 - 11
(oh5) Nathan Alison (5)
J R Boyle
dwelt towards rear, never near leaders
11 3¾ Purple, mauve spots on sleeves, mauve cap 8. Hipster (12)ATR Tracker 10/1 3 8 - 6v Andrea Atzeni
R M Beckett
tracked leader until ridden 2f out, weakened final furlong
12 15 Dark green, red cap, dark green diamond 2. Discernable (3)ATR Tracker 20/1 3 9 - 1 S De Sousa
M Johnston
soon tracked leader, ridden and losing place from over 3f out
13 1½ Yellow, black sash, black sleeves, yellow armlets, yellow cap, black star 3. Ashamaly (10)ATR Tracker 25/1 3 8 - 10 N Callan
J Tate
raced wide in touch, ridden over 3f out, weakened 2f out
Yellow, royal blue chevron, royal blue cap 1. Ayaar (IRE) (7)ATR Tracker Non Runner 100

Royal blue, yellow stripe, yellow sleeves, royal blue armlets and star on yellow cap 12. Banovallum (11)ATR Tracker Non Runner 82

Off Time:17:20:14
Winning Time:1m 25.58s

heavens guest,intrigo

A really decent time although soft ground at Epsom not necessarily going to work out elsewhere but would be hard to back against these two on next runs in same conditons.The previous 7f race ran at a decent pace by emell ratted 102 and well aquainted 102 fought out the finish of the listed race,the time of that race only .25 quicker than the 86 and 82 rated pair in the handicap.There was over 7ls back to the 4th this race the form looks rock solid and these two look to be worth following.

celestial bay,diluga

Don't know whether these are worth following but i'd like to see the marks they're given tonight finishing 1,2 in a maiden over 5 1/2fs running only .13 slower than the class 4 handicap.I'll come back to these once they've got marks as the 4yr olds run to a mark of 75 looking at the handicap and only had two runs and the 3yr old becomes interesting as well once receiving a mark.They may not get decent marks but always worth looking back at just incase the handicapper is lenient!!!

Barons spy

Going to keep an eye on barons spy he's 12 now so maybe past his best but almost invariably wins in june and loves bath now 5/7 over his favbourite c/d.He ran tonight well beaten but this may have just been his prep run,not quite in june yet;) he's down to a mark of 80 lowest since june 2011 when he won.He won last season off 84 so even at 12 he maybe worth backing at some big prices on favourite track.

Last edited:
totescoop6 Edinburgh Castle Stakes (Conditions Race) (Class 2) (2YO only)
Winner £12,450 - 7 ran
Good to Firm

Weighed In

Click here....
Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Light blue and black (quartered), black and light blue halved sleeves 3. Sleeper King (IRE) (2)ATR Tracker 9/4 2Fav 2 8 - 12
(ow1) P Makin
K A Ryan
-
hampered start, disputed lead and travelled strongly, ridden approaching final furlong, led inside final furlong, ran on
2 hd Purple, red star, red cap 1. Justice Day (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker Evens Fav 2 9 - 3 Dane O'Neill
D R C Elsworth
-
disputed lead with winner, ridden 2f out, headed inside final furlong, ran on
3 ¾ Yellow, royal blue disc, royal blue and yellow hooped sleeves and cap 7. Jacquotte Delahaye (6)ATR Tracker 16/1 2 8 - 7
(ow1) T Eaves
B Smart
-
dwelt close up, ridden and headway over 1f out, edged right 1f out, challenged inside final furlong, not quicken towards finish
4 1 Dark blue, grey diamonds on sleeves, dark blue cap, grey star 4. Suzi's Connoisseur (1)ATR Tracker 9/1 2 8 - 11 F Norton
M Johnston
-
hampered start, in touch in rear, ridden and headway over 1f out, no impression final furlong
5 ½ White, mauve chevron, mauve and white hooped cap 5. Vine de Nada (4)ATR Tracker 33/1 2 8 - 11 G Lee
M Johnston
-
in touch in rear, ridden and outpaced halfway, ridden and ran on final furlong, not reached leaders
6 6 Purple, emerald green hoops, emerald green and purple striped sleeves, quartered cap 2. Withernsea (IRE) (7)ATR Tracker 7/1 2 9 - 0 T Hamilton
R A Fahey
-
chased leading pair, ridden halfway, soon outpaced
7 3¾ Maroon, beige braces, beige cap 6. Pigeon Pie (3)ATR Tracker 14/1 2 8 - 9 J Fanning
M Johnston
-
went right start, chased leading pair, ridden and hung right halfway, weakened over 1f out

Off Time:14:23:04
Winning Time:0m 59.48s

A little insignificant conditions race but maybe worth following short term,the winner second and third will probably not be a lot of value but the race was .34 quicker than rothesay chancers oldwer handicap suggesting these will be contesting maybe listed races.It's worth keeping an eye on these times as they will always point to bets,more interesting were the 4th and 5th in this race.The Johnston pair suzi's connoisseur may turn out to be the best in the race,forced wide throughout and given a considerate ride only given one slap and ruidden with future races in mind she looked the one to take from the race value wise.Also the the 5th of johnstons vine de nada had looked exposed and looked uncomfortable on this track although finished quite strongly and could well need a step up in trip to 6fs.The time was half decent so any improvenment from the 4th and 5th might throw up some nice prices.

Will keep an eye on the first 5 but value wise suzi's conissieur and vine da nada maybe the most interesting.

Last edited:
On last seasons form Raleigh quay would've been 4-5/1 to win thuis and even though no show this season has had little chance in dofferent class races plus over wrong trip and not ideal ground.He ran second in may last year off 61 over tomorrows c/d and the followed that up in june winning off 65,tomorrow is off 62 has three runs on gd/fm never been unplaced was third and second off 69 in later runs.Most of this field have very poor form and the ones that do have form havn't got much form on faster ground,he was last of 8 lkast time out against platinum but still only beaten 14ls in different class race.He's worth a small bet back on fast ground and in the right grade.

thrtypointstothree

I was going to back this today as the emirates flyer form looked decent from bath on Friday but was a non runner todaty at Chepstow,ground probably to quick and the winner of that race was the 4th mr dandy man so got franked by that race so would've made thrtypointsmore a great bet today.Foal of a fibresand winner and obviously now shown it goes on a softer surface but trained by nicki evans will more than likely be overpriced and infact although looking to handicaps may still be worth backing in maidens with some of the bigger stables dominating markets on debut runs.

17:45 Leicester, 3 Jun 20137f 9y
Swannington Handicap (Class 6) (4YO plus)
Winner £1,941 - 16 ran
Good

Archive Video
Weighed In

Click here....
Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Light green and purple (quartered), light green sleeves, white cap 13. Dancing Maite (16)ATR Tracker 8/1 8 8 - 13b M Barzalona
S R Bowring
mid-division, headway going well over 3f out, led over 1f out, clear inside final furlong, easily
2 4½ White, red diamond, chevrons on sleeves, white cap, red diamond 14. Boy The Bell (9)ATR Tracker 12/1 6 8 - 12b P Hanagan
Ollie Pears
prominent, led well over 1f out, soon headed, stayed on, no chance with winner
3 4½ Yellow, black hoop, black sleeves, yellow armlets, quartered cap 1. George Benjamin (1)ATR Tracker 12/1 6 9 - 2t1p Racheal Kneller (5)
C N Kellett
slowly into stride, mid-division, outpaced over 2f out, rallied over 1f out, stayed on inside final furlong, went 3rd towards finish
4 ¾ Dark blue, white hooped sleeves, white cap 18. Katmai River (IRE) (4)ATR Tracker 16/1 6 8 - 3v Emily Melbourn (7)
M D I Usher
held up, ridden and headway 2f out, stayed on same pace inside final furlong
5 ½ Grey, black sleeves, white cap 11. Moss Hill (10)ATR Tracker 7/1 2Fav 4 9 - 0 James McDonald
C Hills
chased leaders, ridden over 2f out, stayed on same pace final furlong
6 ¾ Orange, white triple diamond, white sleeves, black armlets 10. Tweedle Dee (13)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 9 - 1 S Donohoe
N Quinlan
in rear, ridden over 4f out, ran on inside final furlong, nearest finish
7 1¾ Light Green And Purple (quartered), Light Green Sleeves, yellow Cap 9. Ace Master (6)ATR Tracker 10/1 5 9 - 2b Billy Cray (3)
S R Bowring
led, clear over 4f out, headed well over 1f out, weakened inside final furlong
8 ¾ Black, yellow epaulets, armlets and cap 4. Bajan Story (5)ATR Tracker 12/1 4 9 - 7 D Sweeney
M Blanshard
chased leaders, lost place 4f out, headway over 1f out, no impression
9 ¾ Purple, pink stars, purple sleeves, pink spots, purple cap, pink star 2. Prince Of Passion (CAN) (11)ATR Tracker 14/1 5 9 - 0 Adam McLean (7)
D Shaw
towards rear, ridden over 2f out, some headway over 1f out, no impression
10 ¾ White, red sash, white sleeves, royal blue armlets, royal blue cap 16. Opus Maximus (IRE) (18)ATR Tracker 6/1 Fav 8 8 - 11p S Hitchcott
J Candlish
mid-division, effort over 3f out, weakened over 1f out
11 ½ Purple, white sleeves, purple and white check cap 7. Amis Reunis (15)ATR Tracker 8/1 4 9 - 1p Philip Prince (5)
A Carson
mid-division, ridden over 3f out, no headway when edged right over 2f out
12 1 White, maroon epaulets, royal blue and black striped sleeves and cap 8. Whitstable Native (14)ATR Tracker 12/1 5 9 - 5 L P Keniry
J Tuite
mid-division, ridden over 2f out, no impression
13 1¼ Royal blue, royal blue and maroon hooped sleeves, maroon cap 15. Spartic (7)ATR Tracker 16/1 5 8 - 11 S M Levey
A J McCabe
prominent, ridden over 3f out, weakened over 1f out
14 3¾ Emerald green and red (quartered), red sleeves, emerald green stars, red cap 3. Aussie Blue (IRE) (2)ATR Tracker 28/1 9 9 - 7 M Stainton
C T Pogson
prominent, ridden over 2f out, weakened entering final furlong
15 41 Pink, purple stars, sleeves and star on cap 17. Ellies Image (12)ATR Tracker 33/1 6 8 - 10 William Carson
B P J Baugh
went left and slowly into stride, outpaced, always in rear
16 6 Emerald green, yellow hoop, halved sleeves, emerald green and yellow quartered cap 12. Lhotse Sherpa (3)ATR Tracker 50/1 4 8 - 13 M Mimmocchi
J R Holt
in rear, behind final 3f
Dark green, white seams, white sleeves, dark green stars, dark green cap, white star 5. Basle (17)ATR Tracker Non Runner 59

Purple, yellow hoops 6. Aqua Ardens (GER) (8)ATR Tracker Non Runner 59

Off Time:17:45:37
Winning Time:1m 24.95s

Dancing maite

Dancing maite discovered some old form today sluicing up by 4 1/2ls eased and the time of the race was decent only .11 slower than the slightly progressive creek falcon winning off 73.Dancing maite hasn't won often on the flat and but does save a lot of his best form for Leicester,i put him up this time last year at 16/1 off a mark of 66 today he won off 52 that's how well handicapped he had become.If he repeats this run then even a 10 pound rise shouldn't stop him,his strike rate is poor but on this form he could be running nearer to a mark of 70 he's worth backing next time out especially if he runs back over this c/d.

Can't believe Baltic Prince won again today 16-1 and once again unbacked by me. To add insult to injury I backed something else in the race which was unplaced.

Bastarding bastarding *******.

I don't really keep track,i've just been putting them on here unless I can see a complete list I couldn't think off hand what to take off and some like bajan bear ran today which I put up 6 months ago.

Back