Daily picks.

1pt trade collateral damage 3/1 bet,victor,paddy i've taken 4/1 i can see this going off 7/4 or shorter.

Collateral damage slips to lowest all time mark off 66 and although on the downgrade from this mark looks more than capable of winning one of these really poor races.A 4th to toto skyllachy off 75 and followed that up with a 4th to caragold off 73 at beverley in back to back runs in may and staying on strongly both times,those two races all runners were rated between 70-85 and he;s dropped another 9 and 7 pounds respectively.Tim easterbys winning everything another 6 winners this week and looks like it will be heavily backed,david allan regular jock isn't riding could be a negative but will love the ground slightly extra distanceLooks like getting massibvely overbet to me and could end up 7/4 or even shorter,especially if it repeats the beverley form.

Not as good as i hoped but out at 3.5 easy trade finishes off a good day!!;

Last edited:
Only had the one bet tomorrow and thats bonnie brae can see her going off near favourite,i've backed her at 16/1 she's currently 12/1 lads,corals,victor already looking a decent trade.
Bonnie brae loves soft ground a record of 1/2/1/2 four runs on it,is improving with age last season was rated in the 70s before finishing the season off by beating docofthebay off a mark of 90.Debut run this season looks rock solid behind global village ties in nicely with present fav jamesies formlines at ascot,i've already backed her at 16/1 but i think by tomorrow she will be fav or joint fav.If there's any improvement from her first run of the season then that would be justifiable and i still think she is worth backing at 12/1 i think she will go off 7-8/1 so still worth a bet.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:lol::lol::cool:

Almost a monster double:eek:,so unlucky trying to make all on that far rail all alone traded out at 9.8 and had an ew so a decent race couldv'e been bonanza time!!

1pt trade collateral damage 3/1 bet,victor,paddy i've taken 4/1 i can see this going off 7/4 or shorter.

Collateral damage slips to lowest all time mark off 66 and although on the downgrade from this mark looks more than capable of winning one of these really poor races.A 4th to toto skyllachy off 75 and followed that up with a 4th to caragold off 73 at beverley in back to back runs in may and staying on strongly both times,those two races all runners were rated between 70-85 and he;s dropped another 9 and 7 pounds respectively.Tim easterbys winning everything another 6 winners this week and looks like it will be heavily backed,david allan regular jock isn't riding could be a negative but will love the ground slightly extra distanceLooks like getting massibvely overbet to me and could end up 7/4 or even shorter,especially if it repeats the beverley form.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:lol:

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooossssssshhhhhhh!!!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!:lol::lol:

Did they take a shortcut, or are the times wrong.

Averaged 12.2 per 1f, which was faster than the C2 sprint. Even if the far side was riding fast, there must be a rick somewhere.

There was the same sort of error a couple of weeks back but it was picked up and corrected within 24 hours.

My post on June 30th.:

Surely the RP time for this race is wrong.

11 seconds fast and six furlongs in 1 minute dead????

that time is a complete mistake or the whole field are 200 rated horses

Double checked the Post time with ATR, which are both the same, so looks like an error from the track.

Just watched replay and looks around 1m 57 ish, rather than the reported 1m 44.

Back