Daily picks.

Backed the both ew as there form looks good and one may drift and you will still be left with bog if they manage to win or place solar view ran third over 1m4fs at musselburugh i think that race although the 1,2,3 were rated in 40s and 50s at this level looks worth following.The standard time comparede favourably with the older horses running over a furlong less at musselburugh,solar view looks to need all of this trip and with the second luctor emergo coming out ton win off 53 with 7ls back to the third at ayr lsst week the form has already been franked.

Astro scarlet still looks well handicapped has been running at lingfield over 1m4fs,she won there on the seventh of june her race was 1.80 seconds quicker than oneiric winning off 55 in older aged handicap she tomorrow runs off 59,she followed that up in a better race when third to two progressive looking types themselves maybe worth following.The fourth seven veils was 6ls back and on previous run had been runner up at wolves off 57 so her form looks rock solid as well.!Again the time of her race compared well to kiss a prince winning the seller there over c/d

Bit of an eyecatcher last time out at windsor push me the mare was allowed to come home in her own time 2fs out yet nothing passed her,she looks slightly better than that form beaten 41/2ls,80+ horses finishing infront of her.Interestingly that night tomorrows fav keen dancer ran over the same c/d and yet at tomorrows weights push me wouldv'e run a second and a half quicker although there wasn't a lot pf pace in the maiden still an intersting comparison.Tht run stands out the best piece of form from the older horses and with her being dropped from a mark of 76 now down to 73 from that run the 14/1 looks value.Even more so when all her wins have come on soft ground on turf 2/2 that night was gd/fm so you could experct even more improvement,the last time she ran on turf on soft beat zafeens pearl by 3 1/2ls now rated 80 and the third 4 1/2ls behind may be some time won in this exact same grade on thursday!

Short term i think she's worth following she looks ahead of her current mark and regardless of tomorrows result,there are quite a few unexposed 3yr olds i will be following her for a while,i think at 14/1 looking at what the older horses have done she should could end up nearer 7 or 8/1

They can be helpful if you've had some decent bets on if there's plenty of books priced up,had biggest bet of the year on bonnie brae at all prices from 16s to 12s.And backed this one today with 6 books,although bonnie brae winning saturday has virtually sealed my fate betting wise for the immediate future.Push me had the best older aged form anyway don't know how the prices stayed there all night and this morning,should never have been bigger than 7-8/1 anyway.

Backed the both ew as there form looks good and one may drift and you will still be left with bog if they manage to win or place solar view ran third over 1m4fs at musselburugh i think that race although the 1,2,3 were rated in 40s and 50s at this level looks worth following.The standard time comparede favourably with the older horses running over a furlong less at musselburugh,solar view looks to need all of this trip and with the second luctor emergo coming out ton win off 53 with 7ls back to the third at ayr lsst week the form has already been franked.

Astro scarlet still looks well handicapped has been running at lingfield over 1m4fs,she won there on the seventh of june her race was 1.80 seconds quicker than oneiric winning off 55 in older aged handicap she tomorrow runs off 59,she followed that up in a better race when third to two progressive looking types themselves maybe worth following.The fourth seven veils was 6ls back and on previous run had been runner up at wolves off 57 so her form looks rock solid as well.!Again the time of her race compared well to kiss a prince winning the seller there over c/d

Worked out ok them getting beat but placed only 4% of stake lost!!The winner and second need to be followed off a cliff on the aw a cracking time of 3m.83 and franked by astro scarlet in 3rd these two could be winning in the 70s on that time!!;)

Spirit of law still looks to be improving after looking like he had reached his optimum mark when beaten by last shadow off 78 then disappointing at musselburugh.Tonight last shadows won off 82 franking that form and spirit of laws last run at sandown is also being franked a race that was run in a decent time compared to the mile handicap on the card won by fennell bay.Beaten 1 1/2ls by opinion on the sandown run but having hefner recent winner off 81 at kempton in behind beating the talented ibtahaj and a field of older mid 80 rated rated horses,the fifth takeitfromalady has also won again off 82 and had been previous runner up to fast and free at newmarket, winner since of britannia.Lots of mid 80 horses have come from that newmarket race and won and tomorrow sprit of the law runs off 80.Looks well handicapped and can't see to many at the weights that can be backed and although only 4/1 could well go off fav or at least a fair bit shorter than 4/1.

At his best the best older horse in the race with form especially on soft ground,was rated as high as 94 last season a third to leviathan off 89 and then beating duster by 2ls off 89 and in august a third to stevie thundrr off 94 in a 17 runner handicap at ripon.Has not shown his form this season although ran ok behind sinfonico off 82 when second,hasn't run to badly the last twice penutimate run 5th to john louis winner again since off 82 at the weekend.Trade commisioner and little rocky were third and fourth in that race and they have come out and won since as well,last time out a fifth to the progressive trade commisioner on ground slightly faster than wouldv'e suited,tomorrow runs off a 4 pound lowr mark.

Millmans been out of form but had a winner today as well if this had been a shavansky on his best form wouldv'e been around the 3/1 mark the 12/1 looks massive and i can't see him going off bigger than 6/1 on a track and ground he likes!!Looks a good trade regardless of result!!

Spirit of law still looks to be improving after looking like he had reached his optimum mark when beaten by last shadow off 78 then disappointing at musselburugh.Tonight last shadows won off 82 franking that form and spirit of laws last run at sandown is also being franked a race that was run in a decent time compared to the mile handicap on the card won by fennell bay.Beaten 1 1/2ls by opinion on the sandown run but having hefner recent winner off 81 at kempton in behind beating the talented ibtahaj and a field of older mid 80 rated rated horses,the fifth takeitfromalady has also won again off 82 and had been previous runner up to fast and free at newmarket, winner since of britannia.Lots of mid 80 horses have come from that newmarket race and won and tomorrow sprit of the law runs off 80.Looks well handicapped and can't see to many at the weights that can be backed and although only 4/1 could well go off fav or at least a fair bit shorter than 4/1.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!:lol::lol:
Turning into a big week!!!!;):cool:

Was quite pleased to see the sbs withdrawn chef as it looked the only danger sprit of law looked ridiculously well handicapped through all those lines of form!!

A race full of horses that seem to either have not much form on the ground or doubts over the trip or both trip and ground,riogolleto keeps dropping in class and has been inconsistent.If he produced his form when 2nd to mawaakwef when running second off 80 would be a strong favourite to win this race and thats exactly why he's 8/1,even some of his poorer runs as when drawn 14 at chester in a hot claimer and his fourth to polish world on ground he wouldn't have liked.The second anderiego recent winner off 80 sluiciong up and the third king of eden also sluicing up twice since last win off 82,he will be backed as you couldn't be confident in any of the runners and looks a bit of value.

8/1 victor.

Similar to rigoletto another horse thats running inconsistently,beat corporal maddox off 83 last season,tomorrow runs off an all time low mark of 78,tomorrows race is full of similar types ? over the ground and trip or on their highest marks and really would be difficult to pick one out to guarantee running to form.Courageous has run 5th to mayoman,magical macey and johannes this season any repeat of those runs 8,6 and 3 pound higher marks would see him go close on ground he will like.The 12/1 looks very big if you take his last run away,i've never backed the horse before as always seems to short as he doesn't win very often but this must be the pooret race he's ever run in and i will be surprised if he's not backed.He should be a decent trade.

Back