Daily picks.

Baby strange is very well handicapped now not a horse i back very often but running off just 85 and with 7 poind claimer gets to run off lowest ever mark the 20/1 looks enormous on some runs this season!He doesn't mind the ground either way but the ground at necastle was unraceable last time out,you can put a l;ine through that and penultimate run over 7fs you can also put a line through that as well.Ran 5th at epsom to lui rei when only 7/1 in a class 2,this infact is a weaker race tomorrow yet he's three times the price,a second of ninteen to secret witness off 85 previous run to that and a 6th to farlow off 86 at donny beaten 1 3/4ls having to run on the outside of the field when the the first five were drawn 19,15,20,17,18 he was drawn 7!This looks like one of the weakest races he's run and is very well in with numerous horses from previous meetings this season,he's 16 pound better off with beckermet for that donny run when drawn porly for 3/4 length.There are a few likely improvers amongst the 3yr olds but if the baby strange from the donny and york run turns up he'll be a 10/1 shot in this race.I think i will follow him for a whiole as he now looks like being a bit of value.

At first glance tagula night seems to have no chance on previous form but when you look over 6fs on soft ground his runs have been 1/7/1/3,gets to run off 82 tomorrow last winning mark.Followed that up with a third to valery borzov off 85 in the same grade as this,even this season an inadequate 4th to lui rei off 88 at ascot staying on behind judge n; jury in a better race than tomorrows.All his soft ground form over 6fs he could easily run well in this race,infact the biggest price he's ever been is 25/1 on gd/fm ground on soft ground he's never been bigger than 16/1 and that was when running a very decent 7th to dungannon last season at donny off 91.Looks like being bet to me at this price and would not surprise me if he outran his price.!!

1pt trade singeur 12/1 lads
1pt trade blue jack 12/1 victor paddy lads

A race full of exposed handicappers with head first the only progressive horse in the race,there are two that are double figure prices that have the best form in the book and purely on the draw worth two small bets.Singeur races off 94 but has run off marks in the hundred in the past,has won 6/14 over the trip and although had a long lay off did the same last season when winning off 92 on reappearence winning a better race than this.At 12/1 if he's fit would have a decent chance in a weak looking race for the grade,bastimans horses are running ok a winner two days ago.

Blue jack catches the eye and the reason being application of blinkers,has had them on 9 times and won in them 4 times,slips to lowest mark since august 2009 still shown he has ability splitting mirza and lui rei at ascot over 5fs on ground that wouldv'e been slow enough.If he runs to that form he wouldn't be 12/1 so with the blinkers applied looks again worth a small bet,i will be surprised if at least one of them does not get well backed.

Out at 8.0 singuer and 16 blujack,ground probably causing drift on bluejack still a decent profit on the race!!;

Last edited:
1pt trade my single malt 13/2 365!

I've already backed this at 8/1 but i can see it going off nearer 11/4 3/1 so still worth a bet,very few runners in this race with form at the level and on the ground,the two market leaders all their forms on fast ground and with maybe even more rain my mate malt will go to the head of the market.I backed it last time out at chester didn't get the breaks and awful jock riding,his bit of form previously at donny now looks head and shoulders above everything in this race if he can repeat it.A fourth to eastward ho off 74,tomorrow 2 pound lower and just infront of him was anderiego hacked up off 80 last weekend in second and this week the thjird lockantanks winning off 78/It just stands out as the obvious gamble i can't see anything else i think it will be favourite and may go as short as 11/4 especially if there's more rain looks a decent trade!!

Baby strange is very well handicapped now not a horse i back very often but running off just 85 and with 7 poind claimer gets to run off lowest ever mark the 20/1 looks enormous on some runs this season!He doesn't mind the ground either way but the ground at necastle was unraceable last time out,you can put a l;ine through that and penultimate run over 7fs you can also put a line through that as well.Ran 5th at epsom to lui rei when only 7/1 in a class 2,this infact is a weaker race tomorrow yet he's three times the price,a second of ninteen to secret witness off 85 previous run to that and a 6th to farlow off 86 at donny beaten 1 3/4ls having to run on the outside of the field when the the first five were drawn 19,15,20,17,18 he was drawn 7!This looks like one of the weakest races he's run and is very well in with numerous horses from previous meetings this season,he's 16 pound better off with beckermet for that donny run when drawn porly for 3/4 length.There are a few likely improvers amongst the 3yr olds but if the baby strange from the donny and york run turns up he'll be a 10/1 shot in this race.I think i will follow him for a whiole as he now looks like being a bit of value.

9/1:lol:OUT AT 11.0!!:cool:

At first glance tagula night seems to have no chance on previous form but when you look over 6fs on soft ground his runs have been 1/7/1/3,gets to run off 82 tomorrow last winning mark.Followed that up with a third to valery borzov off 85 in the same grade as this,even this season an inadequate 4th to lui rei off 88 at ascot staying on behind judge n; jury in a better race than tomorrows.All his soft ground form over 6fs he could easily run well in this race,infact the biggest price he's ever been is 25/1 on gd/fm ground on soft ground he's never been bigger than 16/1 and that was when running a very decent 7th to dungannon last season at donny off 91.Looks like being bet to me at this price and would not surprise me if he outran his price.!!

Out at 38.

Last edited:
Big bets today on these two,they stood out a country mile at the prices,i even think it wasn't soft enough for them in all probability!!

1pt trade my single malt 13/2 365!

I've already backed this at 8/1 but i can see it going off nearer 11/4 3/1 so still worth a bet,very few runners in this race with form at the level and on the ground,the two market leaders all their forms on fast ground and with maybe even more rain my mate malt will go to the head of the market.I backed it last time out at chester didn't get the breaks and awful jock riding,his bit of form previously at donny now looks head and shoulders above everything in this race if he can repeat it.A fourth to eastward ho off 74,tomorrow 2 pound lower and just infront of him was anderiego hacked up off 80 last weekend in second and this week the thjird lockantanks winning off 78/It just stands out as the obvious gamble i can't see anything else i think it will be favourite and may go as short as 11/4 especially if there's more rain looks a decent trade!!

Best not to be greedy out at 4.5 had to go off nearer to 3/1!!;):cool:

Dungannon ran 5th in the wokingham and if he repeated that would probably win this handicap,had secret witness a couple of lengths behind and is a pound better off with him.He also got bumped in the wokingham and was pushed out slightly more central to the track costing him ground,the race is working out brilliantly already maarek just behind dungannon winning a group 3 and placing in one since.Alben star has come out and beat morache music 4 places behind dungannon and elusivity yesterday beat elnawin yesterday off 106 he was back in 11th.Dungannons only run over the 5fs twice and winning twice one of those was over c/d last august beating medicean man going off 7/2 9/1 looks a massive price if he repeats that run or his last and i can't see him going unbacked.I will be surprised if he doesn't go off a strong fav as all the formlines point to him as being the market leader in this race,he's drawn in 22 and with secret witness likely to lead the stands side as there's so many more front runners on the low side there should be no draw disadvantage.Looks a decent trade to me can see a big gamble i was expecting it to open up 13/2 currently 9/1 with totesport,betfred and lads.

The one other that stands out is jack dexter looking through the formlines through hazelrigg and secret witness and the way he finished at ayr still looking very well handicapped he maybe stepping into listed class sometime this season.There is a negative for him as the ground by 5pm tomorrow maybe on the quick side which could be a disadvantage,going to stick with the trade on dungannon for now and if the times of the early races are slow tomorrow may have a bet on him as well

Dungannon ran 5th in the wokingham and if he repeated that would probably win this handicap,had secret witness a couple of lengths behind and is a pound better off with him.He also got bumped in the wokingham and was pushed out slightly more central to the track costing him ground,the race is working out brilliantly already maarek just behind dungannon winning a group 3 and placing in one since.Alben star has come out and beat morache music 4 places behind dungannon and elusivity yesterday beat elnawin yesterday off 106 he was back in 11th.Dungannons only run over the 5fs twice and winning twice one of those was over c/d last august beating medicean man going off 7/2 9/1 looks a massive price if he repeats that run or his last and i can't see him going unbacked.I will be surprised if he doesn't go off a strong fav as all the formlines point to him as being the market leader in this race,he's drawn in 22 and with secret witness likely to lead the stands side as there's so many more front runners on the low side there should be no draw disadvantage.Looks a decent trade to me can see a big gamble i was expecting it to open up 13/2 currently 9/1 with totesport,betfred and lads.

9/2 and falling,great end to the week!!:cool:

The one other that stands out is jack dexter looking through the formlines through hazelrigg and secret witness and the way he finished at ayr still looking very well handicapped he maybe stepping into listed class sometime this season.There is a negative for him as the ground by 5pm tomorrow maybe on the quick side which could be a disadvantage,going to stick with the trade on dungannon for now and if the times of the early races are slow tomorrow may have a bet on him as well

Solar view runs in the same grade as last time out and at least on the aw looks ridiculously well handicapped looking an out and out stayer over the 1m6fs at wolves but the time was an incredible 3m.083,can't remember two horses running that quick as three year olds rated 47 and 50 and being 9ls clear of astro scarlet rated 59 herself having some rock solid form and i doubt it was the trip that beat her as well.At least on the aw he must be backed reverts back to the turf tomorrow and may yet prove he's equally as good on the grass steps up in trip again and onto faster ground,its worth having a bet to find out anyway as i think he's probably a stone in on the aw.Even if he doesn't run to that level tomorrow you will see him switched straight back to the aw and will likely run up a sequence

I like a couple at windsor as well but want the going to change from gd/sft to as fast as possible so will have to wait till tomorrow,looks possible decent ground by tomorrow night.

Sangar drops to a mark of 63 and this is the lowest mark since winning off 61 last season august 2011 beating icebuster with a 10l gap to the third free art at ripon,tomorrow shes priced up at 12/1 and hasn't been that bigger price since june 2011 when running off 54. Apart from christmas lights last run a second to lockantanks she has the best form in the race at her best, she's been third already this season off 68 but a 4th to act your shoe size off 67 rated 74 the second and third rated 80 and 75 that run was her best ever run.That run would put her on a par with tomorrows favourite christmas light,she's disappointed the last twice but thats why you're getting 12/1 as opposed to the likely price of 9/2 that she wouldv'e been on the carlisle run.

She goes on all types of ground,tomorrow the going is uncertain good with some rain so could end up being on the soft side of good when christmas light ran behind collateral damage in this grade on softer ground that form was not the equivalent of the run behind lockantanks so there maybe a ? over softer ground for the fav.Raheeba could be well handicapped if you take the run behind spoke to carlo at face value but at the prices sangar is the value.She loves these right handed tracks and her form figures are 3/1/3/4/3 around them,i will be surprised if shes not backed as on her best form she would be fav to beat the field bar the first and second favs and she could well out run her price!

Any thoughts on Nickel Silver 9:00 Beverley Andy - Looks to have dropped to a decent mark, has run in some fast run races and looks better off at the weights with a few of the lesser priced ones he's up against tonight. Could he be a boil over?

I'll have a little e/way to find out

Solar view runs in the same grade as last time out and at least on the aw looks ridiculously well handicapped looking an out and out stayer over the 1m6fs at wolves but the time was an incredible 3m.083,can't remember two horses running that quick as three year olds rated 47 and 50 and being 9ls clear of astro scarlet rated 59 herself having some rock solid form and i doubt it was the trip that beat her as well.At least on the aw he must be backed reverts back to the turf tomorrow and may yet prove he's equally as good on the grass steps up in trip again and onto faster ground,its worth having a bet to find out anyway as i think he's probably a stone in on the aw.Even if he doesn't run to that level tomorrow you will see him switched straight back to the aw and will likely run up a sequence

It's only got a stone in hand WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:cool:

Back