Daily picks.

Absolute corker backed at 12/1 with victor and 10/1 with 365 with rule 4s works out at 6.6/1 with victor and 7/1 with 365:eek:
Traded out at 4.1:cool::eek: wouldn't have backed this in a million at 11/4 in a 3 horse race,weeks starting off brilliantly.;)

Quite a few unexposed 3yr olds with decent form and the probability is one of them will win but first post is a different horse at this track a lifetime record of 5/23 over a mile and saves most of his best form for this track on most ground.Now down to lowest mark since winning at ascot july 2011,won over c/d off 82 in august his c/d record is 2/4 the other two runs third behind norman orpen in a 16 runner handicap,then may this year 4th to highland colori off 83,highland colori 5th in the heritage on saturday.The second from the sandown race was directorship rated 90,third weapon of choice rated 90 and first post in fourth two pound lower tomorrow,if he produces his sandown form that looks the equivalent of anything amongst the older horses in the race if not the best form.

Andrea atzeni rides has won both times he's won over c/d and if he can reproduce any of his c/d form he's not a 16/1 shot,he's never gone off bigger than 10/1 over this c/d in slightly better races and although the 3yr olds are unexposed he is value!!Should get a decent trade out of him as he will probably be backed down to that price of 10/1 or less!!

Cravet is worth a bet at this price to see if he retains ability,on his day would be an odds on shot to win this beat kimbali off 85 last season by 3 1/4ls on decent ground and giving 6 pound that horse is now rated 85 and looks like winning more races.I kept the time of that race last season as it was decent, alakhan winning off 80 beating baby strange off 88 in a time .16 slower than cravat later on the card at chester.He then went onto leicester where he won off 91 on good ground beating amazing storm,upped in trip to 1m2fs this season beaten on soft ground those runs were forgiveable,got one opportunity to run on firm and was 6th of 13 to hamza a reasonable piece of form off 86.Then again had to revert to soft ground runs which he has shown a little form on, looking at his form it's blatantly obvious he's a gd/fast ground horse.

This has allowed cravat to tumble to a mark of 74,gets to run in a handicap he wouldv'e been odds on to win this race on last seasons form and even a strong favourite on his 6th to hamza,tomorrow will get his ground and de sousa rides hasn't ridden him on last six occasions,but all three wins have come with him riding.It will be very interesting to see how he goes in the betting as this is a very poor race the top weight is 72 rated 4yr old standing strong.Has to be worth having a dabble,infact i will follow him for a few races as i can him coming back to form and possibly still winning a very nice race at some point!I would be amzed if he's not backed at these prices.

Cravet is worth a bet at this price to see if he retains ability,on his day would be an odds on shot to win this beat kimbali off 85 last season by 3 1/4ls on decent ground and giving 6 pound that horse is now rated 85 and looks like winning more races.I kept the time of that race last season as it was decent, alakhan winning off 80 beating baby strange off 88 in a time .16 slower than cravat later on the card at chester.He then went onto leicester where he won off 91 on good ground beating amazing storm,upped in trip to 1m2fs this season beaten on soft ground those runs were forgiveable,got one opportunity to run on firm and was 6th of 13 to hamza a reasonable piece of form off 86.Then again had to revert to soft ground runs which he has shown a little form on, looking at his form it's blatantly obvious he's a gd/fast ground horse.

This has allowed cravat to tumble to a mark of 74,gets to run in a handicap he wouldv'e been odds on to win this race on last seasons form and even a strong favourite on his 6th to hamza,tomorrow will get his ground and de sousa rides hasn't ridden him on last six occasions,but all three wins have come with him riding.It will be very interesting to see how he goes in the betting as this is a very poor race the top weight is 72 rated 4yr old standing strong.Has to be worth having a dabble,infact i will follow him for a few races as i can him coming back to form and possibly still winning a very nice race at some point!I would be amzed if he's not backed at these prices.

This could go off fav the way it's going!!:lol:

Shouldv'e been third dave although made no difference to me,i'm just highlighting these prices and trying to make as much as possible without doing 5/6 meetings aday.No time at the moment so trading is the only thing i can do,i took the view it would win or be unplaced but it shouldv'e been third unlucky if anyone backed it ew.

A race full of horses that in the main struggle to win very often even though not a bad handicap on the drying ground especially if it goes gd/fm the stands side usually have an advantage so have picked another try he's drawn 13 of the 20 i only liked 4/5 of the high draws so may as well go for the biggest price at 25/1.The trainer has had a winner tonight with lady gibraltar and with same jock on so he looks in reasonable form tomorrow this fella drops to lowest mark for two seasons,runs off 73 won off 75 last season at goodwood and was actually an improver last season following that run up with a decent second to mac gille eoin at epsom off 80.On that form would be around the 10/1 mark,he then followed that up with a very good second to capone on the aw off 82,last season he proved he was a big improver both on the aw and turf followed that run with a win on the aw off 81.He has a 7 pound pull with baldemar on their run from epsom last season for 1 3/4ls on probably ground a little to slow,in april ran well in a class 3 handicap just weakening on the aw in the last furlong of a 7f high quality race on the aw.Then he came back from a months break to run a respectable 6/17 behind mappin time off 83 tomorrow off his revised mark with draw and ground at 25/1 looks a bit of value if the high draws hold the advantage.He looks a well handocapped horse who was improving last season and with a record of 6/22 over 6fs he may just outrun his price!!

Slaughtered a field of older handicappers last time out off a mark of 98 and put up 6 pounds subsequently to a mark of 104 but was a lot better than a 6 pound rise beat shropshire by 2ls could've been 6ls,shropshires come out and beaten macs power and been runner up to maarek group 3 winner this season.Whatever beats rex imperator tomorrow if anything you would expect to be a group horse as he himself looks listed class at least with only the 7 lifetime runs and open to improvement,will be surprised if not heavily backed after that impressive win and quite a few in this race now look exposed!

Back