Daily picks.

Don't know if you've been following them ice but they're getting obliterated everyday it's getting to the point where winners don't even matter if they are getting backed down to the prices i think they will.I backed maybe 15 today and all bar one it was the same loads of multiples winners everywhere but couldn't get the right bets together.Backed ballista last night at 7/2 traded out at 2.0 there were lots of others as well.I just try and put the best ones on here,not even doing much form just picking the right races,today i did loads because the aw was on most days i'm just having the bets i put on here.
Won't be bothering with goodwood unless i know exactly what the ground is and at the moment that would be pure guesswork.

Another massive price for the horse with the best form in the race although the way the race maybe run could be against him as there are other front runners the 16/1 is a big price and should still be a decent trade.He has slipped to lowest mark since may 2010 now down to 80,last season winning off 84 at newcastle and a third to nanton off 89 in the zetland at redcar!Also ran a good race on softer than ideal ground off 90 to diescentric in august,this season kicked off with a third to oriental scot off 82 very good form on gd/fm just behind imperial djay in second and lots of high 80+ runners in behind.The fourth to brockfield doesn't look to bad now either as the second muffin mcleay has just won off 84 and the third maven sluiced up on saturday in a better race.He gets the 1 draw should lead the race will get taken on but is back on favourite ground,i couldn't back anything else in this race anyway and 16/1 looks a decent trade.Should be well backed as these are his ideal conditions,probably one to watch out for if the race conspires against him tomorrow as would be an enormous price in same grade next time out.Will back again if bigger!

6/1.:lol:

Another massive price for the horse with the best form in the race although the way the race maybe run could be against him as there are other front runners the 16/1 is a big price and should still be a decent trade.He has slipped to lowest mark since may 2010 now down to 80,last season winning off 84 at newcastle and a third to nanton off 89 in the zetland at redcar!Also ran a good race on softer than ideal ground off 90 to diescentric in august,this season kicked off with a third to oriental scot off 82 very good form on gd/fm just behind imperial djay in second and lots of high 80+ runners in behind.The fourth to brockfield doesn't look to bad now either as the second muffin mcleay has just won off 84 and the third maven sluiced up on saturday in a better race.He gets the 1 draw should lead the race will get taken on but is back on favourite ground,i couldn't back anything else in this race anyway and 16/1 looks a decent trade.Should be well backed as these are his ideal conditions,probably one to watch out for if the race conspires against him tomorrow as would be an enormous price in same grade next time out.Will back again if bigger!

FAVOURITE And out at 5.8:lol::lol: beat you ice!!You're right one of the best ever.;)

Because of the constant bad ground pass muster has only been seen out twice this season over an inadequate mile and on ground that he has no form on it really catches the eye.He gets to run off 80 because of those two runs which is his lowest ever mark lowest previous was may 2011 when winning off 81 when winning by 3 1/2ls.This also allowing him to creep into this race for horses only rated up to 80,a fourth to rain mac off 86 at ponte in far superior race to tomorrows and a second to jonny lesters hair off 82 and a 7th of 16 at york to license to till off 83 last season his better runs.Back on to decent ground from a falling mark i expect him to be backed,on those runs would be a 4/1 shot dropped into this grade,ollie pears has had 3 winners in the last ten days and again looks a nice trade.Will back again if bigger with just the one book up but i doubt prices will last!!!

Traded out far to early purely because the ground on the sites said good,i presumed there had been some rain i really fancied this on decent ground as the race was rubbish.Then traded out to here a track record was set,ended up having a place bet on it something i very rarely do!!there's some huge gambles going on these picks!!:lol:;)

1pt trade avonrose 14/1 365!!Will back again if bigger in the morning!

Avonrose looks overpriced to me has already won this season off 65 doesn't look well handicapped but this looks a very weak race she had jumeirah palm star a long way behind at newbury on same ground as tomorrowa line through the 5th in that race tenbridge gives him at least the same chance as top weight serene oasis if not better priced at 7/1.That line of form also gives her the beating of ermyn flyer as well,the second from that race rivas rhapsody has gone onto finish runner up three times to ivors princess,the progressive athenian and trojan rocket that newbury run looks rock solid.She went onto warwick to run behind barons spy and my kingdom both rated in the 80s and then disappointed on soft ground twice she will be more suited by tomorrows ground,based on her newbury run she looks a 7/1 shot as there are a few unexposed in the race but even so she looks a good trade and i expect her to be backed.I will back again in the morning if bigger!!!

14/1 corals
KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last edited:
Triple dream is very consistent will probably run its race although reflected in price,i liked the look of style and panache the run behind diman waters has worked out extremely well if she runs to that form will probably win but never runs two races the same.At the prices the most interesting one is alpha delta whisky,last three runs running on soft ground and not showing anything,as soon as you look at his runs on good or fast ground his form improves and on those runs looks very well handicapped.Last season was runner up over this c/d off 70 to manoori on gd/fm ground, that filly is now rated 84,he then went onto beat grandmas dream off 70 on good ground at sandown by 2ls grandmas dream now rated 77 the field strung out that day as well .His last run on decent ground was again a third to manoori and bless you as mentioned manoori now rated 84 and bless you in second now rated 80 again at sandown.Since those runs has only run on soft ground and that has let him slip to a mark of 65 any repeat of previous form he'd be one of the favs for this up with style and panache.Dwyer rides today,two winners yesterday and a couple earlier in the week seems to be getting booked for these gambles and may well be heavily backed on a return to a decent surface and from a decent draw 11 of 11!

Avonrose looks overpriced to me has already won this season off 65 doesn't look well handicapped but this looks a very weak race she had jumeirah palm star a long way behind at newbury on same ground as tomorrowa line through the 5th in that race tenbridge gives him at least the same chance as top weight serene oasis if not better priced at 7/1.That line of form also gives her the beating of ermyn flyer as well,the second from that race rivas rhapsody has gone onto finish runner up three times to ivors princess,the progressive athenian and trojan rocket that newbury run looks rock solid.She went onto warwick to run behind barons spy and my kingdom both rated in the 80s and then disappointed on soft ground twice she will be more suited by tomorrows ground,based on her newbury run she looks a 7/1 shot as there are a few unexposed in the race but even so she looks a good trade and i expect her to be backed.I will back again in the morning if bigger!!!

14/1 corals

She was outside the handicap last two races too (Class 3s, with no intention of winning them) and now been dropped a couple of pounds goes back to her correct class 5 level.

Other positives are that she likes to be up there with the pace which is an advantage there, and I've got her as having historically the top 6 speed ratings.

Won't go off at 14/1. I don't think I am even going to trade out.

Last edited:
Triple dream is very consistent will probably run its race although reflected in price,i liked the look of style and panache the run behind diman waters has worked out extremely well if she runs to that form will probably win but never runs two races the same.At the prices the most interesting one is alpha delta whisky,last three runs running on soft ground and not showing anything,as soon as you look at his runs on good or fast ground his form improves and on those runs looks very well handicapped.Last season was runner up over this c/d off 70 to manoori on gd/fm ground, that filly is now rated 84,he then went onto beat grandmas dream off 70 on good ground at sandown by 2ls grandmas dream now rated 77 the field strung out that day as well .His last run on decent ground was again a third to manoori and bless you as mentioned manoori now rated 84 and bless you in second now rated 80 again at sandown.Since those runs has only run on soft ground and that has let him slip to a mark of 65 any repeat of previous form he'd be one of the favs for this up with style and panache.Dwyer rides today,two winners yesterday and a couple earlier in the week seems to be getting booked for these gambles and may well be heavily backed on a return to a decent surface and from a decent draw 11 of 11!

Just like to say thank you to all those books going 14/1 this morning!!
Out at 9.6!!:cool:

F*** me, that was close.
Great call Gigilo at a great price. (Sent off at 9/2).
edit: Just beaten a shortest of short heads.

Last edited:
Good these picks aren't they;) backed it ew as well couldn't get much on but once triple dreams drifted had the fcast!!

Mujaadel gets to run off 70 tomorrow lowest ever mark since winning off it in august 2010 and that also gets him in to the weakest race he's ever contested,last few runs running over a mile to far or soft ground or as catterick the race a little to good.Kicked his season off with a win off 74 at donny winning a 21 runner handicap,his division was actually quicker than that of karaka jacks so that day he actually ran faster than 40 horses in the same grade mostly high 70s and mid 80 horses.The ground should be right for him tomorrow gd/gdfm is perfect nothing from the older horses form wise matches his,he is the best horse in the race bar not knowing how much improvement the 3yr olds have.

He's won over this c/d in the past as mentioned but rarely runs bad here was third to lindoro off 75 over c/d april last year.also twice running over a mile at the track second off 81 to fazza and second of 18 to osteopathic remedy (90) off 77 and having 84 rated dolphin rock in behind so has run well over a mile on this track something he's rarely done anywhere else this 7fs being his trip.Mullens won on him 3/6 wins and if the right mujaadel turns up he's a 3 or 4/1 shot in this very weak looking race he is drawn poorly but the price compensates,he should be well backed!!

14/1 corals
KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HD AWAY FROM A MONSTER DOUBLE WHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:lol::lol::lol:

Back