Daily picks.

Fantastic, Gigilo.
I'm so awestruck, I had to say it twice. :)

I'm pretty pleased that I underlayed this one (left a bit running).
Got out at 12.0 'coz I didn't like the look of the market ( a lot of money queuing on the Lay side with not much on the Back).
I think it ended at 14.5 at the Off ?

Last edited:
Just as well the £60 ew double didn't come in can't get any bets on as it is,what a joke!!:lol:

Cheers everyone hopefully one day i'll find 4 or 5 and get them together in one bet or someone else will have the foresight to do it!

1pt trade barren brook 16/1 victor

Not as good as expected out at 11.5 settle for it though!! ;

Last edited:
In recent times barren brook has looked a 1m2f horse but started off as a sprinter,has never won over a mile but has form over shorter distances in previous history.He's now slipped to his last winning mark of 86 last sesson when winning over 1m2fs but this season on debut ran in the lincoln 7th staying on strongly beaten 4 3/4ls.The first 6 home brae hill,mull of killough,fury,edinburugh knight,eton forever nd askaud.Askaud has been the only disappointment from what was an extremely high quality race first 5 rated now 98,101,107,109,109 those first five winning and competing well in races throughout the summer.
The time that day compared well to the spring mile won by norse blues tomorrows favourite the lincoln was 2.23 seconds quicker so any doubts over barren brook being not quick enough for the mile are unfounded as he wouldv'e won that race by 6ls.At 16/1 looks the value and i would expect him to be backed from that price maybe into joint fav with norse blues and mont ras whom he also beat last year over a mile at york from a terrible draw in (20)also having another of tomorrows runners behind lord aeryn mont ras priced at 11s and lord areyn 14s!!

14/1 lads!!

An absolutely massive price at least trade wise for come on dave,still a 12 raced maiden but some of his form is the best in the race sits on a mark of 65 allowing him to creep into this selling handicap.Penultimate run was third to the nifty fox rated 67 at the time, that horse has gone in again and now rated 79,there was also 4 1/2ls back to sandwith rated 67 that day in the musselburugh race in 4th.Even his run on soft at nottingham looks decent in the context of this race an 8th of 13 to rusty rocket from a terrible draw in 1 and crossing over to the stands side that was off a mark of 70.He was only just behind horses such as winner rusty rocket(79),personal touch (78),signifier(78),red senor(74),lupo d'oro(75),i'll be good(76) and tip top gorgeous(80) all of whom have run decent races or gone on to win in better class.No way this is a 12/1 shot,i wouldn't rely on him as the catterick run shows but he looks a 4 or 5/1 shot on his best form tops!!

15/2 also powerful presence with hills.

I've backed at 8/1 and 7/1 may be bigger yet as only two books up,the last few meetings at ripon have shown if going to the far side a distinct advantage at the last meeting over 6fs three went clear of the stands side group they were far inferior horses to the 4th art form rated 70 snd he was 3ls clear of the only other stand side horse.If thats repeated tomorrow then it looks like kellys eye,spinatrix and powerful presence,khwatim will go that side,infact i'd be very surprised if they didn't and at the prices powerful presence looks the value just getting collared by fast shot at newcastle on desperate ground has a 3 pound pull tomorrow but the far side maybe worth 2/3ls.Already kellys eye and khawatim drawn 2,4 have been backed on that far side,they may just dominate on that side with guaranteed pace as well and if the prices are good enough may play the fcasts and tricasts as well on the four!!

The last time oblitereight ran on the aw over this trip was over this c/d winning in 1m24.69 off a mark of 75 won easily was good for another couple of lengths eased 1/2 furlong out,switched back to turf was 4th to campanology a race that worked out well.Running 4th in that race just behind recent winner jonno,a length back in 6th was recent winner elusive fame winning off 81 only yesterday.A recent 4th to stirrung ballad goodwood winner looks ok and back to the c/d with decent draw in 2 although against a couple of unexposed ones,i expect him to be backed with plenty of solid form think he will go off nearer to 7/2/3/1 than the current 6/1!!

Last edited:
An absolutely massive price at least trade wise for come on dave,still a 12 raced maiden but some of his form is the best in the race sits on a mark of 65 allowing him to creep into this selling handicap.Penultimate run was third to the nifty fox rated 67 at the time, that horse has gone in again and now rated 79,there was also 4 1/2ls back to sandwith rated 67 that day in the musselburugh race in 4th.Even his run on soft at nottingham looks decent in the context of this race an 8th of 13 to rusty rocket from a terrible draw in 1 and crossing over to the stands side that was off a mark of 70.He was only just behind horses such as winner rusty rocket(79),personal touch (78),signifier(78),red senor(74),lupo d'oro(75),i'll be good(76) and tip top gorgeous(80) all of whom have run decent races or gone on to win in better class.No way this is a 12/1 shot,i wouldn't rely on him as the catterick run shows but he looks a 4 or 5/1 shot on his best form tops!!

5/1:eek: Lets not be having a mujaadel dandy please.:lol:

Have you ever done any analysis on what your profits would've been if you let these bets run rather that trading out?

It seems to me that if you can back 7-2 shots at 12-1 you'd be better off leaving the bet on.

Fella i've won over 300k since october,i'm struggling to get bets on anywhere if you go through the posts on here you'll find i'm probably not far off 200 points up to 1 point level stakes on just the things i've posted in the last 20 week.I just put on here what i know will be backed wether you want to trade out or leave the bets running on,just because i've said i've traded out doesn't mean i havn't anything running on .I maybe having 25 bets a day turning 10k over with 6/7 like the ones i've put on here and all varying to degree of how close they will go or not.I may think they will be heavily backed and still be unplaced but be great trades,i'm doing a million things not just trading out on bets.You'd be miles better off not trading obviously,but then it all depends how much you're having on and what price you think they will be backed down to and how far you want to back them down to.
Just becuse i'm putting up 12/1 doesn't mean i've just backed it at 12/1 i will back them down to what price i think they should be,i have to do this as there aren't any books anywhere that will take bets of £400ew upwards etc.

The last time oblitereight ran on the aw over this trip was over this c/d winning in 1m24.69 off a mark of 75 won easily was good for another couple of lengths eased 1/2 furlong out,switched back to turf was 4th to campanology a race that worked out well.Running 4th in that race just behind recent winner jonno,a length back in 6th was recent winner elusive fame winning off 81 only yesterday.A recent 4th to stirrung ballad goodwood winner looks ok and back to the c/d with decent draw in 2 although against a couple of unexposed ones,i expect him to be backed with plenty of solid form think he will go off nearer to 7/2/3/1 than the current 6/1!!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHH

I love mondays!!!!!:<3: 6/1!!!!:lol:

Fella i've won over 300k since october,i'm struggling to get bets on anywhere if you go through the posts on here you'll find i'm probably not far off 200 points up to 1 point level stakes on just the things i've posted in the last 20 week.I just put on here what i know will be backed wether you want to trade out or leave the bets running on,just because i've said i've traded out doesn't mean i havn't anything running on .I maybe having 25 bets a day turning 10k over with 6/7 like the ones i've put on here and all varying to degree of how close they will go or not.I may think they will be heavily backed and still be unplaced but be great trades,i'm doing a million things not just trading out on bets.You'd be miles better off not trading obviously,but then it all depends how much you're having on and what price you think they will be backed down to and how far you want to back them down to.
Just becuse i'm putting up 12/1 doesn't mean i've just backed it at 12/1 i will back them down to what price i think they should be,i have to do this as there aren't any books anywhere that will take bets of £400ew upwards etc.

Fair play mate - the selections speak for themselves to be honest. Reason I ask is because I try and follow them and get a few quid on at work, but haven't got the time to trade. To be honest I miss the prices on most of them too!

Back