Daily picks.

Saved you another closed account though ice!!:lol:
Benny when i put the write ups on here on most of them i often mention what price they should be,or what price they could end up.I try and not exaggerate as it's easy to do when you like one,the beauty of them at the moment is they are getting overbet even though the prices are miles out on some.So that means even if you're missing a point or two on a lot of them you're still beating the prices,also like ice he lays most of them back and because he's doing that he's winning on 95% of the bets.
Obviously he's not maximizing his profits,but saying that like today he's missed a winner so unless you're doing every pick and getting all the prices there's nothing wrong with trading.

....the beauty of them at the moment is they are getting overbet even though the prices are miles out on some.

That's the brilliant thing about some of them you are finding. Value at the back and then when overbet, value at the lay.
It's almost as if the market is reading them. :ninja:

Leelu returns to the turf on a mark of only 57 and with only 9 turf runs and one win i think she will go on and win more races don't know if it will be quite this level but her form looks progressive on soft ground.Last season she finished off her turf campaign with a 2 3/4l defeat by myboyalfie who has recently won two races and now will be rated in the low 80s.That race at chepstow she led for most of the race and even when beaten was going away from the rest of the field,interesting the third sarango 3 1/2ls back whom she murdered,had finished 1/2l infront of todays runner cheers priced at 8/1 at sailsbury,sarangoo has gone onto win off 61 since.The times on that chepstow card also compared favourably as well looking at the other races over a second and a half quicker than opus maximus winning the claimer.

She looks a well handicapped horse on turf and i expect her to definitely be winning races maybe not this one but there are a few ? over the runners regarding ground and trip 20/1 looks huge if shes fit and ready .I will be following her and she maybe a good bet in future as opposed to more of a trade today will surely not go off bigger than 10-1,i expect her to be backed!!

Most of that write up was from last time but fits in with cheers running today,she was withdrawn at sailsbury when backed overnight,the ground was gd/fm this morning but looks by the time her race comes round the ground will be soft and then i expect her to be bet!!

Last edited:
Leelu returns to the turf on a mark of only 57 and with only 9 turf runs and one win i think she will go on and win more races don't know if it will be quite this level but her form looks progressive on soft ground.Last season she finished off her turf campaign with a 2 3/4l defeat by myboyalfie who has recently won two races and now will be rated in the low 80s.That race at chepstow she led for most of the race and even when beaten was going away from the rest of the field,interesting the third sarango 3 1/2ls back whom she murdered,had finished 1/2l infront of todays runner cheers priced at 8/1 at sailsbury,sarangoo has gone onto win off 61 since.The times on that chepstow card also compared favourably as well looking at the other races over a second and a half quicker than opus maximus winning the claimer.

She looks a well handicapped horse on turf and i expect her to definitely be winning races maybe not this one but there are a few ? over the runners regarding ground and trip 20/1 looks huge if shes fit and ready .I will be following her and she maybe a good bet in future as opposed to more of a trade today will surely not go off bigger than 10-1,i expect her to be backed!!

Most of that write up was from last time but fits in with cheers running today,she was withdrawn at sailsbury when backed overnight,the ground was gd/fm this morning but looks by the time her race comes round the ground will be soft and then i expect her to be bet!!

25's into 12's!

A diabolical race but going through the runners very few seem to have form over 7fs on soft ground and sienna blue at 33/1 looks a bet,she's only had 15 lifetime runs won once off at wolves last may off 55.Her turf runs of which she's only had 5 she's been third three times off marks of 64,62 and 60 all around this time last year tomorrow runs off 52 with jake payne claiming 7 pound.She was third to bonnie brae last seson beaten 7ls although the second horse is now rated 73,she showed she likes this track running third off 62 over a mile just fading in the last furlong,her last run on turf on ground that wouldv'e suited was third to ellies image off 60 over this c/d.

Ellies image re opposes tomorrow but is 11 pound worse off,but ellies image has no soft ground form, going through the race i can only find four or five that have she looks well handicapped she still could be open to slight improvement on ground she will like.At 33/1 i can't see her going unbacked and she could easily out run her odds on a track that lots of other runners may not act on or go on ground wise.If you just look at her turf form she can't possibly be buigger than 16/1!

A big price for mac gille eoin dropping to lowest mark since june 2007,although you couldn't be confident its all about prices and off this mark contesting these grade races you'd expect the horse to be winning off this mark in the near future.Last seasons placed form would be the best in the race a second off 86 and close up 4th off 87 in two class 3 handicaps and winning at epsom off 81 having we have a dream and avonmore star behind, both running and far shorter in tomorrows betting.Darryl holland rides and on these types of tracks has always been a positive gallagher won with peter island earlier today so in form and a horse to keep following at these sort of prices.Only went off 12/1 in a far better race at epsom this season beaten 2 3/4ls behind high 80 and 90 rated horses,prodigality looks the only improver the rest of the field look at their optimum marks,maybe we have a dream will win in the near future but quite a few front runners in the race.

1pt trade methaaly 16/1 365!!Will back again if bigger just one book up.

Last edited:
On downgrade but still running well and a couple of races that have shown he maybe ready to strike,was beaten 6ls in 4th to lucky dan at chester off 61in may, that race couldn't have worked out better.Lucky dan going onto win again,the 2nd,3rd,5th,6th and 8th have all won since red capes won several times,that second division was also a second quicker than the first division that day.Metahaaly has since dropped in the weights again and looked an unlucky loser at leicester off 53 the first four home drawn 16,18,13,14 he was draw1 right on the outside with 3ls back to the 5th another of tomorrows runners bermondsey bob priced at 8/1.Tomorrow he gets to run off an even lower mark off 52 and another 3 pound off harry bentley riding,has a 5 pound pull with seciond fav rio cobolo for 1 1/2ls on the leicester run,if he repeats that run he should beat rio cobolo as the draw was against him.He ran this week on the aw off 13 pound higher mark staying on strongly again in this class of race and looks in really good form,i'd expect him to be bet on that leicester run and could well out run his price!

Snow bay is falling down to lowest mark since winning off 82 last april 2011 and exactly the same previous year winning off 81,has been out of form but looks like he thrives on racing and with all the desperate ground has been unable to run to his best.This time last year was rated 97 and wouldn't have been able to even run in this race,the highlight last sesson winning a 20 runner handicap off 87 but a second off 94 in an 18 runner handicap at york would see him run well in this race especially against the older horses,this is his grade and at the prices will have to keep backing him now the ground has turned around.Nicholls had a winner yesterday and inexile today so may just be hitting form,probably worth fiollowing his horses for a while as well!!

Out at 14.0 for a 77% return after commission. :)
(Thinking it might go even lower than 14.0 looking at the w.o.m. on the Back side).

Nice one again, Gigilo. :thumbsup:

Out at 14.0 for a 77% return after commission. :)
(Thinking it might go even lower than 14.0 looking at the w.o.m. on the Back side).

Nice one again, Gigilo. :thumbsup:

I admire your discipline. Are you still backing these on Betfair only? Have you upped stakes?

Back