5.45 3,4,6,8
6.15 2,4,5,8
6.45 1,2,3,4,6,10
7.15 1,2
7.45 1,3,4,7,
8.15 4,6,8 x10ps

And a £20 favs line just incase!!

Last edited:
I admire your discipline. Are you still backing these on Betfair only? Have you upped stakes?
Why, thank you Slimstar. :o
Only rarely backing them on Betfair -- the liquidity just isn't there on Betty when Gigilo posts his picks the day before the race. Normally I back the selections with the Books he recommends ( although Vic and Stan James are at the moment out-of-bounds). :mad:
2) Nope, stakes are constant as they have been for the past 6 months -- €50 per selection. I find this amount to be a happy medium ............... enough to pluck a decent enough return, yet, not too large to raise flags with the Books when a selection wins.

All of this regular little earner is, of course, thanks to Gigilo -- the next thing to God on Planet Punter.

1pt rade clear praise 6/1 hills!!

Worked out as i hoped and traded out at 5.0!!! ;

Last edited:
Hayley turners back on clear praise he's won four times,she's ridden him on three occasions he's the best horse in the race on aw form but still lightly raced on the flat only 9 runs and needs fast ground which it will be tomorrow at folkestone.He handles this c/d as prioven when running second to haadeeth in april having the present fav triple dream 1 1/2lsd behind,so relative to triple dream looks overpriced and the form through alpha delta whisky triple dreams better off with that one also.There looks to be loads of pace in this race 4 front runners,pretty sure turner will hold clear praise up just off the pace and she will be hoping they go to quick,couldn't possibly be confident as there looks very little betwen them but 6/1 is the value and looks like a 7/2 4/1 shot.There has to be money for him at that price as the others will be taking each other on and looks a decent trade,the lady gibraltar form also looks good now as well when he conceded 15 pound to her she's since won twice and recently won off 83!!I expect him to be backed.

Lingfield ppot.

5.45 3,4,6,8
6.15 2,4,5,8
6.45 1,2,3,4,6,10
7.15 1,2
7.45 1,3,4,7,
8.15 4,6,8 x10ps

And a £20 favs line just incase!!

14/1 winner on the favs line ppot divi £14.80x £27.20 wish i'd had more on now:lol: thought it looked diabolical!!Staked £252.20 returns££402.56!

Hayley turners back on clear praise he's won four times,she's ridden him on three occasions he's the best horse in the race on aw form but still lightly raced on the flat only 9 runs and needs fast ground which it will be tomorrow at folkestone.He handles this c/d as prioven when running second to haadeeth in april having the present fav triple dream 1 1/2lsd behind,so relative to triple dream looks overpriced and the form through alpha delta whisky triple dreams better off with that one also.There looks to be loads of pace in this race 4 front runners,pretty sure turner will hold clear praise up just off the pace and she will be hoping they go to quick,couldn't possibly be confident as there looks very little betwen them but 6/1 is the value and looks like a 7/2 4/1 shot.There has to be money for him at that price as the others will be taking each other on and looks a decent trade,the lady gibraltar form also looks good now as well when he conceded 15 pound to her she's since won twice and recently won off 83!!I expect him to be backed.

Kabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:lol::lol: The form looked different class !!!!:lol:

Gigilo, have been at the sauce, mate? :lol:
Danny Tudhope is riding Desrt Romance -- and the race isn't until tomorrow !

(I think you're meaning Ahern on Brigadoon tonight in the 21:05. And yeah, I fully agree; he didn't try an ounce until the final 100 yards when he was well beaten. Thank God it didn't win tho' -- at 20/1 my last Bet365 account would have been fried. :) )

They don't get away twice!!:ninja:

Will back again if bigger few books to come up yet!!

More of a trade than a decent bet tomorrow in all probability with the 3yr old intransigent running,but this bradley horse will be running on the aw regularly and his mark will be rising if his run from the 11th of july is anything to go by!
Bumped at the start and from the 12 draw having to make up ground,then getting stopped in run 2fs out sitting in behind and then still running on strongly behind noverre to go.That was off a mark of 72 same as tomorrow but raul de silva takes another 3 pound off,he was several lengths better than that run wouldv'e won the race with a clearer run and the time of the race was 1m11.85.He's going to be one of those horses far better on the aw than the turf,doesn't look much better on the turf than his current rating.
Going through the times run at the track noverres race as above,lastkingofscotland and tagula night have run almost identical quickest times and with only sole danser open to improvement looks the value.
I will be followng him for a while as its hard to know how good he is till he starts winning,i expect him to be backed on that run from july looks like a 7/2 4/1 shot.Intransigent may win but sole danser wil be running through thwe winter so interests me more.

N/R I won't be putting previous horses on here in future,if you go back through the last few weeks on next runs they've been massive gambles and winning another try,singeur going off almost favs from 20s and are just two examples.Then brigadoon blatent non trier wins on monday next time out,seems to happening a bit to often for my liking,then these late non runners that are bet!!I'd note the horses from previous write ups a a large % are winning next time out or two runs later.

Load of rubbish though 5.55 and just using that excuse,regardless of tonights anyway look through the picks that have lost and won next time out.Don't know why they bother taking them out,the prices will be long gone before they ever get on anyway,of that i'll make sure!:ninja:

Dancheur looks like being heavily backed if repeating the donny run over 7fs,a better race than tomorrows run on fast ground in a decent time,back in third was perfect step runner up to soveriegn debt today soverign debt runner up in group 3 to tullius.Probably a lot will be dependant on the weather but i can't see this going off bigger than 11/4 even if the draw is a negative.
The other is jade 20/1 looks huge based on last sesons form,has loads of form equal to this grade runner up to pepper lane last season now rated 100,ended the season with runner up to misplaced fortune off 75 drops to lowest mark since the pepper lane race.She's going off the biggest price she's ever been in this grade usually she's bee near the head of the market,ran ok after 11 months off even though beaten 9ls.If she's straight after that run could easily run well in this race,she could still be open to improvement only had 13 lifetime runs.I will follow her for awhile off these marks and hopefully tomorrow they should both be decent trades.

Last edited:
Woot, Dancheur down to 3.6 . Missed out on the 5/1 so no bet, but ....
Got the 20/1 about Jade and layed off at 10.5 for a guaranteed 90% return on stakes after commission, win-or-lose. :lol:
Fantastic stuff yet again, Gigilo !

Back