Daily picks.

Dancheur looks like being heavily backed if repeating the donny run over 7fs,a better race than tomorrows run on fast ground in a decent time,back in third was perfect step runner up to soveriegn debt today soverign debt runner up in group 3 to tullius.Probably a lot will be dependant on the weather but i can't see this going off bigger than 11/4 even if the draw is a negative.
The other is jade 20/1 looks huge based on last sesons form,has loads of form equal to this grade runner up to pepper lane last season now rated 100,ended the season with runner up to misplaced fortune off 75 drops to lowest mark since the pepper lane race.She's going off the biggest price she's ever been in this grade usually she's bee near the head of the market,ran ok after 11 months off even though beaten 9ls.If she's straight after that run could easily run well in this race,she could still be open to improvement only had 13 lifetime runs.I will follow her for awhile off these marks and hopefully tomorrow they should both be decent trades.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Been sitting on my to follows for 6 months just added it on yesterday!!
KERPOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:cool:

Bit of interest for tonight!!

Lingfield ppots

5.30 2,3,4,5
6.0 2,3,
6.30 1,3
7.0 1.2.4.6.7.10.13
7.30 2.3.4
8.0 1,3,5,6,8,9,10,12 x10ps.

5.30 2,3,4,5
6.0 2,3
6.30 1,3
7.0 1,2,4,6,7,10
7.30 2,4
8.0 1,3,5,6,8,9,10,12 x15ps

£4.80 worth paying peanuts i would imagine!

Last edited:
Bit of interest for tonight!!

Lingfield ppots

5.30 2,3,4,5
6.0 2,3,
6.30 1,3
7.0 1.2.4.6.7.10.13
7.30 2.3.4
8.0 1,3,5,6,8,9,10,12 x10ps.

5.30 2,3,4,5
6.0 2,3
6.30 1,3
7.0 1,2,4,6,7,10
7.30 2,4
8.0 1,3,5,6,8,9,10,12 x15ps

£4.80 worth paying peanuts i would imagine!

Paid well after going out of one perm £175.10 x£4.80 returns£840.48 staked £499.20 profit £341.28.

Iceman looked like being progressive last season after finishing 2nd and 3rd to common touch off 80 and 83 in consecutive races,went backwards after those runs and now has fallen an incredible 25 pounds to a mark of 58.
His best runs have come on fast/gd ground yet 6/7 last runs have been on soft,was on 70 till all those runs on soft ground and had never previously shown any soft ground form.Tomorrows surface at wolves should suit better,the booking of james sullivan catches the eye as well,the two runs against common touch he rode and his win last year against jade,yet his last 14 runs james sullivan has only rode once.Impossible to know how much ability the horse retains,but on this faster surface i can see an improved run and with easterby bringing him to wolves his chance will probably be more than likely be reflected in betting.

Rex imperator disappointed at newmarket after potentially looking better than handicapper slaughtering older handicappers at windsor,won by 2ls from shropshire couldv'e been 6ls.He went up just 6 pound for that run,the form has already been franked by shropshire winning again off 94 and the fourth joe packet runner up off 94.This easier track may well suit for this keen sort,pretty sure he will prove better than a handicapper at some point and better than these,even if not this season.Can't see this going unbacked at 10/1 on that windsor run looks a decent trade to me regardless of how he runs!

Lightly raced supercilliary only 6 lifetime runs and last time out was his best ever run over 1m2fs at leicester,trying to make all at a decent pace and the only runner up with the pace finishing near the front end at the finish of the race.He was taking on the older horses had the well handicapped pass muster 80 just infront of him but still battled all the way to the finish after making the running.Both the first and second came off that decent pace,there was 5ls back to the third the cayterers rated 79 and 2 1/4ls further back to hurakan recent winner off 67.Hard to evaluate most of tomorrows runners but on same fast ground in what is a weaker race can't see this going off 7/2 tops,maybe even fav!!

Fantasy gladiator is not a horse i've really followed as always seemed to be competing in very competitive aw handicaps at the wrong prices.He now looks worth bearing in mind at these prices as he starts to drop in class and into races he should be able to run well in,drops to an aw mark of 79 creeping into this handicap and lowest mark since winning in december 2010 off 80.Last season had one run over c/d that was better than this race 3rd off 86 to red gulch,lots of 90+ horses in behind,he also has a great track record 7 runs 3 wins and 3 places the only time unplaced was in a red hot handicap off 85 had no chance in that race but still went of 12/1.
Jimmy quinn rides tomorrow has a decent record on him at this track which is also quite eye catching as he hasn't been regular jock on a lot of those recent runs,he also seems to get overbet here as i mentioned above as when in nazreefs race.Infact tomorrow the 20/1 is the biggest price he's been on the aw yet one of the weakest races he's run in,i will be surprised if he's not backed and i will also be keeping a close eye on quinn for future ref!!;)

Last edited:
I'm dipping in an out as usual. Couldn't help myself taking 20/1 given your argument for backing the horse.

Fantasy gladiator is not a horse i've really followed as always seemed to be competing in very competitive aw handicaps at the wrong prices.He now looks worth bearing in mind at these prices as he starts to drop in class and into races he should be able to run well in,drops to an aw mark of 79 creeping into this handicap and lowest mark since winning in december 2010 off 80.Last season had one run over c/d that was better than this race 3rd off 86 to red gulch,lots of 90+ horses in behind,he also has a great track record 7 runs 3 wins and 3 places the only time unplaced was in a red hot handicap off 85 had no chance in that race but still went of 12/1.
Jimmy quinn rides tomorrow has a decent record on him at this track which is also quite eye catching as he hasn't been regular jock on a lot of those recent runs,he also seems to get overbet here as i mentioned above as when in nazreefs race.Infact tomorrow the 20/1 is the biggest price he's been on the aw yet one of the weakest races he's run in,i will be surprised if he's not backed and i will also be keeping a close eye on quinn for future ref!!;)

I'll be keeping an eye out for this one.

Most of them on here come out on there next couple of runs and win usually when heavily backed and after that close up 5th everyone will have noted it unfortunately.

there are two to keep an eye out for from Kemton tonight Slim..G will have noted this race i'm sure

the 5.50 race was easily the fastest time on the card..slow by 0.42 over 11f

per mile... the whole card looks like this

0.35 slow
3.6 slow
4.1 slow
2.94 slow
4.00 slow
3.04 slow
3.82 slow

you can knock off about a second from races 2 and 3 as they were 2yo races..so 1.94 is the fastest race apart from the 5.50 race

if the maiden Royal Prize [1.94 race]has run something like a 75 which would seem fair then the two horses that finished 1st & 2nd in the 5.50 are probably 20lbs ahead of their marks

the 5.50 looks like a hurdle race with the finishing distances

0.5L, 9L, 9L, 6L, 8L, 6l

I don't know how much both horses will go up..but it will need to be a lot to stop both winning again...the horses are

GALLIPOT
BEDAZZLED

Last edited:
Back