Daily picks.

Gallipot ran a decent time last time out was 3 seconds quicker than an 80 runner winning on the same card when the track was slower so looked a decent bet tonight.I'd like to see the next meetings times there to make a comparison as the race over a mile won by 51 rated won in 1m39.94 which if the surface was slow as last week would be a good time,so obviously has speeded up considerably.They didn't go quick enough for fantasy gladiator,race was ridiculously slow for the grade and anyone who's moaning about the surface hannon for example,forms working out and the tracks speeding up already.The previous time the surface was done it took 6 months at least for it to speed up,looks good to me hasn't stopped me betting on it.

Prodigality looked a little unlucky on saturday runner up in the consolation race in the great st wilifred,that race was only .10 slower than the st wilifred itself and prodigality was carrying more weight than the winner pepper lane winning off 99.Strictly off levels wouldv'e won the main race and tax free was back in second carrying a lot les weight and thas already won this week at york.This looks like going off evens maybe odds on in this race,there are one or two that could run well or even win the race but would be guesswork on them coming back to form.Looks a decent trade to me and can see it as the only horse being backed!!

Prodigality looked a little unlucky on saturday runner up in the consolation race in the great st wilifred,that race was only .10 slower than the st wilifred itself and prodigality was carrying more weight than the winner pepper lane winning off 99.Strictly off levels wouldv'e won the main race and tax free was back in second carrying a lot les weight and thas already won this week at york.This looks like going off evens maybe odds on in this race,there are one or two that could run well or even win the race but would be guesswork on them coming back to form.Looks a decent trade to me and can see it as the only horse being backed!!

I do love a short one :D

Burning blaze won the quickest maiden this season over c/d when winning his maiden in 1m11.13 only .35 slower than van ellis winning the sky bet dash off 100 and carrying the same weight!!Tomorrow burning blaze runs off 85 looks ridiculously well handicapped the second cour valant hacked up at notts last week running a second quicker than jade rated 76 in the older handicap on the card,the form looks rock solid.The third from the maiden medicoe has also come out and won and the 4th ajmany won at nemarket a week tomorrow.
The negative maybe the ground as its debut run was on soft and the run looked average,it's one to follow off this mark though and i wouldn't be surprised to see a massive gamble on this if the ground stays decent.
I also think majestic moon looks well handicapped on debut time on soft ground and if the ground changes and burning blaze doesn't go on it majestic moon looks well in off 79.

Roker park has the best form in the race can run well in the 90s runs tomorrow off 85,last season when dropped to this mark won at chester winning a better race than this.He rarely runs a bad race especially on good or soft ground,this season already 6th to pearl ice,5th to head space,3rd to memory cloth and 2nd over c/d off this mark to grissom in a class 2 handicap 90-100 runners in behind.
He's run three times over c/d 3/94,3/91 and the run behind grissom the ground will be right for him and even though he finds it hard to win i wouldn't be surprised to see him go off favourite in a race that is weaker than he usually runs in.He hasn't been able to run in a class 4 since june 2011 when winning off 80 at catterick o'meara trains winning everything,tudhope rides looks at worst a decent trade at 7/1.I was waiting to see if there was going to be another book up but strangely only 365 pricing up and that won't be there by morning plus certain tipsters may put it up!!

Could easily go off odds on,i will be doing some fcasts/tricasts in this race without the fav it is its third run in 13 days so may sluice up or bomb out.The hard parts picking 3/4 to do combinations with,will have a closer look later if i get time.

Could easily go off odds on,i will be doing some fcasts/tricasts in this race without the fav it is its third run in 13 days so may sluice up or bomb out.The hard parts picking 3/4 to do combinations with,will have a closer look later if i get time.

I've backed all four tomorrow with Bet365 at advised prices bar Prodigality (7/4). No trade!

I've only done three,when i said three or four i was on about 3 or 4 different picks in prodigalitys race to do combination bets if its unplaced as it will be so short.

Roker park has the best form in the race can run well in the 90s runs tomorrow off 85,last season when dropped to this mark won at chester winning a better race than this.He rarely runs a bad race especially on good or soft ground,this season already 6th to pearl ice,5th to head space,3rd to memory cloth and 2nd over c/d off this mark to grissom in a class 2 handicap 90-100 runners in behind.
He's run three times over c/d 3/94,3/91 and the run behind grissom the ground will be right for him and even though he finds it hard to win i wouldn't be surprised to see him go off favourite in a race that is weaker than he usually runs in.He hasn't been able to run in a class 4 since june 2011 when winning off 80 at catterick o'meara trains winning everything,tudhope rides looks at worst a decent trade at 7/1.I was waiting to see if there was going to be another book up but strangely only 365 pricing up and that won't be there by morning plus certain tipsters may put it up!!

Made the right decision not leaving the price,on its way to fav now 5/1 could go very short,was 9/2 in grissoms race this could go off 7/2 or shorter!!:ninja:

I've only done three,when i said three or four i was on about 3 or 4 different picks in prodigalitys race to do combination bets if its unplaced as it will be so short.

Sorry. My fourth bet was Wentworth @ 11/8 in the second last. You've had it right off on your three picks. Seriously good picking whatever the results.

Those fcasts will have lost me a few accounts certainty,probably better there were no winners today on top!!

Back