Daily picks.

There maybe reasons for thinking boucher garcon was unlucky last time out,i will give him this one chance to prove if that form was wrong,his form from catterick should still give him the beating of dispol grand even though a big hike in the weights.Last time out at newcastle led the field on the far rail on a solo run,everything that chased the pace that day was tailed off including bailadiera,previous to that run bailadeira had run a decent second off 58 to da quonde,that far rail may have been a massive disadvantage.Everything that finished came up the middle of the track and at the last meeting at notts the standside was a big advantage,he's in the 10 box tomorrow so should lead the field and if that newcastle rail was a disadvantage i think he will probably win.I think its worth risking to find out as looking at the time at musselburugh he still looked well in going into that race,i also think the stable thought the same and even though worse off with shawkatango he is the natural pace horse in there tomorrow which is probably worth a couple of lenghts anyway!!

1pt trade rebellious guest 14/1 365!

Last season i kept all the 2yr old best times from their soft ground runs and faster ground runs,so ended up with about twenty 2 yr olds rebellious guest was one of the quickest on the season on soft ground and on comparative runs with bronterres at goodwood wouldn't be that far behind it.When winning at windsor was only .o3 slower than older handicapper joe packet winning off 90 in an older sprint handicap,but in doing so hacking up,if you go through 2 yr old times you will find that most of the top 2 yr olds would not have run any quicker than this bar the top half dozen.

Rebellious spirit will be winning top class races perhaps not tomorrow or over this trip but he is top class i will be following closely this season and although it might not be ideal race tomorrow first time out i can certainly see money for hiom,14/1 is massive based on last years times on soft ground.Could be a nice little trade and worth a dabble at 14/1 especially with the balding horse to prove on the ground and casper netscher only won in a slow time on gd/sft.

Out at 12.5!!

Last edited:
2xew yanks

BOUCHER GARCON 11/4
MINIMIZE RISK 11/4
ANISEED 7/2
GREY FRIARS CHORISTA 5/4/UNLIMITED 3/1

2XEW SUPER YANKS

FOREST ROW 9/2.

2XEW DOUBLES.
MINIMIZE RISK AND GREYFRIARS CHORISTA/UNLIMITED.

Good luck Gigilo.

I'm with you on Boucher. The ride Farley gave last time out was bordering on incompetent IMO. I don't think Dayjur could have matched those early fractions.

Captain bertie needs to show unlike last season that he can run two decent races back to back,if he produces the donny run then he is definitely the one to beat in tomorrows spring cup.On seasonal debut running in the spring mile being shuffled back as really they weren't going quick enough for him then getting hampered,the distance lost is immeasureable but had to switch round the entire field after that and at the bare minimum lost 6/7ls i wouldn't be surpised if it wasn't nearer 10ls and stil finished full of running.That race was 1.23 seconds slower than the lincoln at the revised weights captain bertie would have very little to find,if you include the distance lost would make him the winner.Tomorrow comes from the 7 draw and hopefully that will be an advantage,anything that runs stand side will be struggling as at newbury they come down the middle on soft ground and that would lessen the dangers of fury(21) and mull of killough(23) probably the two biggest dangers.I also like dubawi sound(20) like captain bertie i think there will be a lot more to come but again the high draws putting me off,so will just stick with captain bertie undoubtedly well handicapped i think he will be overrbet from this draw as well and could go off a crazy price!

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooosshhhhhhhhh:lol: different class!!!

Great stuff Andy, what about the price though! 7/1.
Have put virtually the same thing as you about Boucher Garcon on the olbg, hope it goes in.
Have you had a look at the 6.05 Thirsk, thought Nezami was overpriced compared to Myboyalfie and thats a NR, ran a blinder at Sthell, think has a good chance today.

Don't like anything at thirsk stew,missed the prices on keys of cyprus to trade like you say on that swell run looks ok,got a juicy ppot running there as the races looked to hard!!

Back