Daily picks.

I'm assuming why means why did I not go in? Generally speaking I look at his selections in detail and decide then if I want to play or not. Thought this one was short enough obviously wrong but no big deal.

G I agree if you can get them at the rate you are hitting them it is bad business not to lay back, at a minimum for a no loss scenario.Good money management is what keeps one in the game and the easiest way to maximize one's profit is by minimizing the losses. Most people I know stumble over this basic concept.

I'm pretty sure we are not talking 20 or 30 quid here.

Last edited:
At the moment i'm using accounts with these firms that aren't mine and they're telling me they can have £600 on,find it hard to believe i've never asked for that much yet.But there's been no questioning the bets and i've been paid on a few singles,plus they must be doing there's on top presume they've lost fortunes previously.

Veroon likes it round the kempton c/d has run there four times and been 1/3/4/4 today runs off 78 his lowest mark since winning here off 79 beating spring mile winner norse blues.That race was the quickest that any of these that have run here over the mile 1m37.59,rees rascal priced at 7/1 today was 3 1/2ls behind in that race.He's also 6 pound better in with reachforthebucks behind maverik over c/d for 3/4l probably not enough pace in the race on his day is capable of going very close in this if at his best would only be around the 7/1 mark so a small trade.

Last edited:
I was drawn to the 3.45 Kempton by Red Cadeaux, but having had a look through the race I think Thimaar could be progressing quick enough to take this contest. Unbeaten in his 2 runs since being stepped up to 2 miles, a winner over C&D last time in the Queens Prize, he ticks a lot of boxes for me in this contest. Red Cadeaux will surely have bigger days in mind and has never won first time up to date. 9/4 is best price available for Thimaar at the moment, but I could see this going off a 6/4 shot and winning.

Saamidd.

Injured when dropping out in the Guineas last year, and was almost distressed before the Dewhurst. IF he can show anything like what I thought him capable of, he'll win this. 4s huge.

Hamm, was he confirmed as being injured? Just disappeared after the guineas and I've heard nothing since.

Decent listed race he runs in, he'll need to be back to his best.

Yes, finished lame.

I think Side Glance is a little overrated, so am happy with his chances. Obviously, he could have been Bin Suroor-ised, in which case he will finish miles out the back.

He would be the biggest danger. He was beaten 6 lengths FTO last year then won his next race, another listed contest, by 6 lengths. I'd expect him to improve considerably from his last run. The surface is a big unknown for both.

Last edited:
I was drawn to the 3.45 Kempton by Red Cadeaux, but having had a look through the race I think Thimaar could be progressing quick enough to take this contest. Unbeaten in his 2 runs since being stepped up to 2 miles, a winner over C&D last time in the Queens Prize, he ticks a lot of boxes for me in this contest. Red Cadeaux will surely have bigger days in mind and has never won first time up to date. 9/4 is best price available for Thimaar at the moment, but I could see this going off a 6/4 shot and winning.

Don't forget his field was entered for a soft ground Ascot, and 2m on the Kempton AW poses much less of a stamina test.
For mine, both Thimaar and Colour Vision will struggle for pace under the different circumstances, Red Cadeaux and Barbican won't, and could well finish in that order.

Apologies for cluttering Gigilo's thread, maybe this discussion could be moved?

Edmaaj made a nice come back run after 500 days off beaten a nck by flying applause was hampered and shuffled back in that race and so can be counted an unlucky loser,has a 6 pound pull in the weights the negative would be the short break back from his last run probably wouldv'e liked to have seen a bigger gap.I thought he would open up 7/4 in this and go off nearer evens as its very difficult to make a case for the others,even though that race didn't look great having chosen character 6ls behind and rated 74,he had some decent form in slightly higher grade.The 4th in the race icy blue was 10ls behind and had beaten horses rated higher than all of tomorrows on previous runs,so with exact same c/d conditions they look the two to concentrate on.Edmaaj looks like being massively overbet to me and it may be then worth having a saver on flying applause if that happpens.

Good luck with those bets fellas,now out at 2.26.And some money for veroon!!;)

Mercers row was a massive eyecastcher on debut along with boucher gasrcon,both came out of the same race over tomorrows c/d mercers row was left out of the stalls stopped in run a couple of times and then badly bumped only to be motoring coming into the last furong.Incredible run considering all the trouble and it maybe this track is not ideal but he was such an eyecatcher and has a 15 pound turnaround in the weights,this looked a very poor race but the first two looked different class so.Also quite interesting were the times on the card that day this race was quicker than that of the wins by go go green (72) and mayoman (76) in the other divisions.In a race full of rogues and horses with very little form on the ground 9/1 must be value,i think it will be worth following for his next couple of runs as he was finishing twice as quicjk as anything that day and has run to a mark of 73 in the past.

Have a few marked off but prices are no good,see if some are bigger tomorrow maybe something else.

Placepots are the value at the moment as there's not much form and with the desperate ground.

1pt trade mercers row 9/1 365
.05ptew

Worked out well even with non runner,out at 4.6:ninja:;) think greenhead high being a non runner may have worked against it as probably no burn up now,which is what he needs!!

Mercers row was a massive eyecastcher on debut along with boucher gasrcon,both came out of the same race over tomorrows c/d mercers row was left out of the stalls stopped in run a couple of times and then badly bumped only to be motoring coming into the last furong.Incredible run considering all the trouble and it maybe this track is not ideal but he was such an eyecatcher and has a 15 pound turnaround in the weights,this looked a very poor race but the first two looked different class so.Also quite interesting were the times on the card that day this race was quicker than that of the wins by go go green (72) and mayoman (76) in the other divisions.In a race full of rogues and horses with very little form on the ground 9/1 must be value,i think it will be worth following for his next couple of runs as he was finishing twice as quicjk as anything that day and has run to a mark of 73 in the past.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooosssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh normality resumed!!!!:lol::lol:Got the lot!!!1:cool:

Well done Andy, didn't look in last night, missed the price but put the same thing up on the olbg, 1st @3rd!:lol::lol:

Mercers Row N Wilson 9/2 @ Sandwith G Foster 12/1 5.00Muss.1st@3rd

Having put Boucher Garcon in the alerts recently i'm a bit loath to oppose him but although he has run well in defeat has risen sharply in the weights, and hasn't been able to get home in the very soft ground, being caught close home. Logically however it is difficult to see him confirming the form with these 2 on 15lbs worse terms, particularly with Mercers Row who got within 1length of him and had a troubled run. Mercers Row looks like he needs a strongly run 5 fs as his other best runs have been at Beverley and is sure to get it here.
Sandwith has also been running very consistantly this year on the AW at Southwell and has finished just behind some improved performers in First in Command, Lesleys Choice, Argentine and Twice Red who have won 7 races and umpeen 2nds between them this year. Runs from a 2lb lower mark on turf and has won here a few times, has 3 lengths to make up on Mercers Row but looks to be an EW alternative. 1st 3rd

I wouldn't want to be backing him at short prices but,switched on a fast track like that to the centre of the track mustv'e wasted 3-4ls and looking at the replay again they couldn't go fast enough.I would follow this as it should definitely be winning again,maybe even step it up in grade!:cool:

Cono Zur having its 1st ever run on poly tmr giggs, from its lowest mark, shame about the car park draw, if it does manage to get to the front and slow them down would be interesting, also see which Douze points turns up/or which Kirby!:lol:

Back