Daily picks.

Ooo-er ...............
Smalljohn wins !

(Looks like my newly re-opened Bet365 account will be closed before long). :lol:

Glad I underlayed it for a really decent profit ( something I rarely do with these -- usually do a straight greening-up).

1pt trade jungle bay 8/1 victor,paddy,bet

.05ptew

Still lightly raced jungle bay,although undoubtedly hard to win with i like the run beghind last knigofscotland over 6fs at kempton that race when third was run in a really decent time of 1m11.71 half a second quicker than last soveriegn winning the second division off 74.The second black cadillac went on to sluice in off 64 next run,jungle bay conceding 10 pound to black cadillac when third in king of scotlands race,black cadillac getting touched off by 11/2 shot tomorrow powerful pierre jungle bay looks to be very well in with that horse on that formline.A line through the fourth bond fastrac and tomorrows fav restless bay also puts jungle bay well in and although not the most consistent 8/1 looks generous as i can see this going off near fav if not fav.Certainly can't see it going off 8/1 and should be a decent trade!!

Get on em whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooosssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!:lol::cool:

Sweaty palms time there don't think i wouldv'e ever got a bet on anywhere if that had won :lol:!!!lmao;)

Typical isn't it, looked in after racing yesterday and only seen McBirney which i thought had an ew chance, decided to leave this afternoons racing to get stuck into the garden, came in to see that Small john had been posted and won followed by Jungle Bay, good job you didn't put Almaty up for the treble!
Seriously well done giggs.:)

I backed almaty as well,but can't say i really fancied it over the 5fs stamina came into play,pointless betting on the turf when you can back horses at double figures that are guaranteed to be backed and have a decent chance of winning.Once alpha tauri was taken out small john looked a real good bet,as there wouldv'e been three chasing the pace otherwise,i'm hardly looking at the turf the 2yr olds look a poor bunch so far so i've lost a bit of interest.I went straight to those two 7f races as i was just looking for horses to be up with the pace,massive advantage there as last week the aws different class!!It's always been the value and always will be compared to the turf and 10x easier to find an angle,if i had a garden stew it would be as high as the roof.;)

This looks a weak race at brighton and the wily fox looks overpriced at least trade wise at 12/1,has form figures over 1m4 of 1/2/4/4/2 has beating of 9/1 shot the calling curlew on their folkestone run.More importantly he looks like he goes on any ground and a second over c/d when trying to make all against the now 87 rated milngavie looks ok in the context of this race and there was 7ls back to kerchak rated 74,c/d form very important and should be a nice trade.I havn't had an ew bet in this race as their profiles all look a little inconsistent but this looks a nice trade,i wouldn't have it bigger than 7/1!

This looks a very strange entry to me miliilka and this filly could potentially be a 90+ horse,picking up really strongly to be just denied by shahzan both of whom look to be on good marks.The race at donny that night was .33 quicker than farlow winning off 83 and this was only miliikas debut,she's definitely one to follow in handicaps for the future as she's only been given a mark of 79.This entry at brighton lputs me off slightly,why is guest running such a decent filly on the worst track imaginable for a one raced 2yr old,so because of that reason i've backed it to trade and had a small win bet it should be 1/4 on that form at donny as she will be running in different class races to this.But i've covered the bet with the trade just incase she doesn't handle the track,shoould be smashed to pieces at 1/2!!

Yeah i know colin was looking more at the once raced running at brighton,just seems a strange entry if you've got a potentially very nice filly.Infact looking at her debut run she could be near enough the best in the stable with improvement,wouldn't be that bad if she did get beat today as she would be massively overpriced on next run on her way to decent handicaps.

Just a trade for me but i can see this snowballing as its shortened with quite a few books already,this fella has a record of 4/11 over 7fs and 3/7 over c/d the most interesting part of his form all wins have been between the months of jan/may but mostly april and may.Today he sits on a mark of 60,lowest mark since last win over c/d last february off 58 went onto win off 63 over c/d in same grade as todays and then won again off 66 in may at lingfield in slightly better race.He ran a respectable fifth recently over 6fs just behind recent winner flashbang,this maybe his time of year and could see him running
well even on the times run at the track there is very little between any of the runners.

This looks a very strange entry to me miliilka and this filly could potentially be a 90+ horse,picking up really strongly to be just denied by shahzan both of whom look to be on good marks.The race at donny that night was .33 quicker than farlow winning off 83 and this was only miliikas debut,she's definitely one to follow in handicaps for the future as she's only been given a mark of 79.This entry at brighton lputs me off slightly,why is guest running such a decent filly on the worst track imaginable for a one raced 2yr old,so because of that reason i've backed it to trade and had a small win bet it should be 1/4 on that form at donny as she will be running in different class races to this.But i've covered the bet with the trade just incase she doesn't handle the track,shoould be smashed to pieces at 1/2!!

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooossssssskhhhhhh!!!;)

Did that nicely, didn't get hammered as you thought though andy, did you manage to trade out or let it ride? Do you think Boucher Garcon will do better today on this drier ground from the 1 stall?

Stone in hand stew,no one looking at times again had around £800 on it altogether i don't have big bets on odds on shots its just another bet.I''m only picking specific races at the moment just to keep ticking over,not looking at notts don't know what the ground is so not betting.Some nice trades and onto tomorrow can't see much though two terrible cards and i'm not guessing at chepstow ground.

Back