Dubai World Cup night

Willoughby is going well over the top surely

The hold up horses had no chance as they were stuck behind " closers " who let the leader go miles ahead . None of them tried to go after him.Presvis is good but not a wonder horse . Paco Boy seemed to find himself in an endless pocket all the way up the straight .

My immediate reaction was whoever it was said jockeys are like sheep was spot on .

Also, does the jockey have any chance of getting a visa for UK? Godolphin need a number 2 ...

Come on Euro ... Moore, Dettori, Take, Shea, Murtagh, et al

Group 3 jockeys?

Agreed - the problem for the hold up horses is when those expecting to sit close let a leader go - the hold up horses are stuffed .

Meanwhile C4 thinks Come Dine with me is more important than the Sheema Classic:blink::mad:

Moore`s inconsistant. Frankie and Murtagh aren`t interested unless they`re on Godolphin or AOB mounts, Take is shite outside of Japan and Shea is a tool.

Me? Impressed with him. I think the Dubai carnival thread may show it, but i asked about him at the start of the carnival, and backed several of his mounts during the carnival.

I didnt back Gladatorious if that is what you are thinking.

Last edited:
No, Euro (we cross-posted). Atjebi and his horse have made them all look like fools. Fair dues to him. The idea that the other jockey's aren't trying in a $5m race is... funny :)

I agree, they're all good, but no better than those in Dubai.

Peslier is one of the best jockeys I've seen.

Youmzain and Kirklees, both each way in the next.

Unless front house sets a strong galop, this could get messy.

Back