Dubai World Cup night

Three way photo. Think Atjebi got up on Eastern Anthem. What a pay-day for him.

I think all of the winners today so far ran at the Carnival.

Maybe a little unfair TS.

This, on paper, was a reasonable Group 1.

A word for the trainer too. I can imagine this doesnt make comfortable viewing for Bin Suroor.

Perhaps Gareth. Worth mentioning that Spencer and Moore both gave their respective mounts cracking tactical rides. The winner arguably won in spite of the ride he got.

One day someone will ride Youmzain properly.

I didn't think that Richard Hills could plumb new depths . When Ajtebi pulled out and started making headway I expected( no hoped ) to see Hills tracking him - instead he is stuck last on the rails coming round the turn off a slow pace . I suspect had he tracked him he would have won comfortably .

Unspeakably bad ride - he gave it a bad ride in the Arc but this was miles worse.

It was the banker of the night that Youmzain would get murdered at some point up the straight.

I didn't think that Richard Hills could plumb new depths . When Ajtebi pulled out and started making headway I expected( no hoped ) to see Hills tracking him - instead he is stuck last on the rails coming round the turn off a slow pace . I suspect had he tracked him he would have won comfortably .

Unspeakably bad ride - he gave it a bad ride in the Arc but this was miles worse.

I'll need to return to avoiding the Hills family at all costs.

Laid Youmzain for a place -for all the criticism that Hughes got he knew how to ride the horse.

I might not be his biggest fan but his jocking off has rebounded on the owner . He didn't do anything wrong in that King George the horse was evidently well below form .

The overhead was very instructive - he picked up just as well as the winner but promptly ran into the back of horses and was about six or seven lengths down and made up about four lengths in the last half furlong .

Anyone any idea how close Youmzain may be to the British record for earnings? Two Arc seconds (especially after the price bump) must put him in a ballpark area. I`d love to see Fallon ride him once he gets back. Marriage made in heaven.

Back