Dundalk 2011

If Bolger doesn't go on the beer tonight he never will. 2.3 million for Banimpire and GNM finally does the dirty deed.

Imagine how bad I'm going to feel in an hour. I logged on to Bet365 to have 25 @ 20/1 and 60 @ 5/1 Elizabeth Coffee. Obviously I'm more tired than I thought after a weeks drinking because I had €60 on Eastern Rules by mistake! You just know what wins the last now...

Imagine how bad I'm going to feel in an hour. I logged on to Bet365 to have 25 @ 20/1 and 60 @ 5/1 Elizabeth Coffee. Obviously I'm more tired than I thought after a weeks drinking because I had €60 on Eastern Rules by mistake! You just know what wins the last now...

€360 swing on the day for not paying antention. Absolutely drained now.

It's the stupidity of it that annoys me. I knew the horse was 5/1 and when I logged onto the app and clicked on 9/2 Eastern Rules you would think I'd have twigged I was making a mistake.

Head wrecking Slim-I remember about 2 years ago not clicking the keep bets button with my final bet of the day on a novice chaser called Sam Adams-horse goes very short in running and I can't understand why the screen isn't green.To compound my irritation I miss a 25/1 winner at Lingfield because of it -Triskadecaphobia-I think.

Head wrecking Slim-I remember about 2 years ago not clicking the keep bets button with my final bet of the day on a novice chaser called Sam Adams-horse goes very short in running and I can't understand why the screen isn't green.To compound my irritation I miss a 25/1 winner at Lingfield because of it -Triskadecaphobia-I think.

Pure heartbreak and no excuse for the likes of you and me.

20:20 Shes A Queen @ 10/1

My only bet tonight is on this filly - she had just three starts for Aidan O'Brien before joining her current yard for whom this will be her first start. She ran twice here for him - starting with a decent third on her debut to the Oxx trained Sikara (currently rated 98 on turf and 82 on AW) whilst she was subsequently fourth when sent off favourite behind Giving Orders in a similar race two weeks later, the runner-up from that second start is listed winner Laughing who ran respectably on her most recent start in a Grade 1. I don't know too much about Sarah Dawson her trainer but she's clearly capable enough having won a decent handicap at the Galway Festival and having a third placed finisher under todays pilot (Fergal Lynch) at 66/1 in a similar even just last week. With doubts surounding the favourite and the second in having proven effective at much further (placed here over 12f and 2m on her most recent starts) She's A Queen rates a decent each-way bet at 10/1 up in trip having been beaten over 9f on her final start of O'Brien (Azores in front of her that day) at Gowran back in May.

Martin

Nice spot IS. I really like Flavia Tatiana EW in the 8:50 - missed the 6/1 :( but the 5's will have to do. Cannot see her out of the 3.

Have had sneaky word word for Bayez Villas in the 1st. 33/1 freely available. The horse is finally coming right and getting the weight off. Not one to go balls deep in in what is a very competitive race but might sneak a place:ninja: Don't shoot the messenger if he flops again.:ninja:

Nice spot IS. I really like Flavia Tatiana EW in the 8:50 - missed the 6/1 :( but the 5's will have to do. Cannot see her out of the 3.

Have had sneaky word word for Bayez Villas in the 1st. 33/1 freely available. The horse is finally coming right and getting the weight off. Not one to go balls deep in in what is a very competitive race but might sneak a place:ninja: Don't shoot the messenger if he flops again.:ninja:

I cant promise anything.

Fairly poxy looking card. Glad i'm not going up tonight.

Nothing catches the eye with major confidence. In the 7:55 Shukhow w/o the fav at 10/11 is all I can come up with.

I'm with you OTB with Flavia Tattiana. She looked the winner about 1.5f from home the last day, but the front 2 that day were at the top of their game off a nice mark (Reggae Rock) and on the upgrade to Listed level (Acushladear) off top weight. This is a different assignment and she will be thereabouts tonight. Whatever beats her will be the winner imo.

Max bet on Choral Society in the 7.25, was given word for it at Leopardstown when she was 3rd at 16/1 lto ( Stunned Silence and Wave in front of her)

Max bet on Choral Society in the 7.25, was given word for it at Leopardstown when she was 3rd at 16/1 lto ( Stunned Silence and Wave in front of her)

Nice Neo - although you were probably a little lucky to hold on.

Tried to get out on Denny Crane....:surrender:

I'm up there myself On The Bridle. Will see you up there.

Not an inspiring card from a punting point of view, but the 6:30 is interesting (Can Duff put this lot to bed???), there's sure to be an angle or two in the 7:30 (Whipless of interest dropped in grade) and while the apprentice handicaps are minefields/donkey derby's, something has to win, and there'll be value to be had somewhere (Tribes and Banner has a wide draw to contend with, but is 5lb better off than his last run when staying on from the rear and suffering slight interference).

I'm up there myself On The Bridle. Will see you up there.

Not an inspiring card from a punting point of view, but the 6:30 is interesting (Can Duff put this lot to bed???), there's sure to be an angle or two in the 7:30 (Whipless of interest dropped in grade) and while the apprentice handicaps are minefields/donkey derby's, something has to win, and there'll be value to be had somewhere (Tribes and Banner has a wide draw to contend with, but is 5lb better off than his last run when staying on from the rear and suffering slight interference).

See you there HEZZ! Nice one.
Surely you will figure out the 7F handicap with Mr Lyons mob handed. I like the look of Solent Ridge in that - caught the eye the last day over too short. Will stick with Ashton Rose out of loyalty more than anything else and think Tannery might be worth a few quid EW in a decent looking nursery.
Will probably end up trying to get out on Denny Crane again though...:whistle:

I may well give everyone on the forum their Christmas present tomorrow. Watch this space....Except for on the bridle.

Will probably end up trying to get out on Denny Crane again though...:whistle:

:lol:

Frustrating type if consistent all the same.

Yeah, GML has a good hand in the 7f handicap as you say. I was all in on Joe Eile 2 weeks ago (EW thankfully), but looked a little one paced. Drop back in trip 3F today. Might be a trip-less horse. Always seems to be one to watch 'next time out'.

Tarsille a little like Denny Crane. Consistent but always seems to find 1 too good.

Solent Ridge is the class act, who on his day will stick his neck out and not take no for an answer. He'd be the one of the GML 3 i'd want to be on alright.

any thoughts on the maiden?

jolly a good thing? Friday Fever is interesting, no doubt the market will tell all about his chance.

Back