Dundalk 2011

Well done with Flic Flac Hezz, thought the horse won it outright and so did a few more people judging by the photo betting on Betfair, was trading at 1.08 in that market.

Nice call as well i suppose OTB, through enough mud something is bound to stick.

And half a winner for Hezz with Flic Flac, unlucky not to win it outright. Some race, though, 7/1 the field, a dead heat and Duff in fifth barely half a length away.

Unbelievable punt on this Lynam horse, in as a reserve, 33/1 i think was quoted, definately seen 25s, now showing 7/2 on course. 8.00 Race.

Shown their hand there. Pity, would have made it an interesting race to watch.

Nocturnal affair here to upset the Johnson horse. Comin over here takin our euros.....

All the profit ew on saint by day in the last. Very positive word from the track.

A good friend of mine was interested in buying Zarzal to go hurdling, but Oxx wanted him for 1 more race.... I had a nibble at 11s earlier :ninja:

352 entries for Friday's 7 race meeting at Dundalk and thats with only one 45-65 handicap. This must be some type of record for a flat meeting in Ireland. A max of 98 runners (if they don't divide a race) so at least 254 horses will be balloted out!! Who said the balloting issue has gone away!!:eek:

Are they racing on Breeders Cup Saturday-having a rare night out with the boys and would like to be going from pub to bookies.

Poor card tomorrow night. Heading up but not with the same interest as other nights. Generally love trying to work out the maidens at the track. First two look sewn up for the favs, Wave particularly so.

The last is the most interesting race for me, and i probably wont even stay around for it. Jim Bolgers Whisper Gently, a full sister to Internationaldebut (95 rated 2yo), is very interesting. Didnt race as a 2yo, if ready to go should put it right up to Ariyfa. Market wont bother me given the yard. If i'm around i'll have a look at how she looks in the parade ring and decide then. Tongue Tie is interesting. Ansaab's first run on top of the ground. Ariyfa the one to beat though.

Elsewhere, very small interest in:

6:55 Peahen (On her day, a cracking filly!)
7:25 Fishforcompliments
7:55 Eastern Rules

Back