Dundalk 2011

Hezz-caught late at a meeting in Dublin. lads have decided to skip Dundalk and go on the piss in Drogheda instead. Catch up again

Their in-running price for Wolverhampton is tempting, over 11.5 at 5/6, 1 race down and that was 2L, 7 more to go, over 9.5 in 7 races at Wolves is a more than fair target.

Favourite bolts up in the 2nd race, now 5.75/2, spread moved to 13.75 under / over.

I've split a €100 @ 13/8 Under 7.5 with a mate for interest on the card. May every race be a photo...

Yes , definite concerns over the trip being sharp on first glance but the dam is from a precocious black type family. Usually has an early type for this owner and his horses are running well already. Hard to see him out for the first three.

Very good post Sheikh. You almost talked me into having a bet.

Last edited:
Very good post Sheikh. You almost talked me into having a bet.

Ta, nice horse, Lyons horse is a cert next time too if they can straighten him out, he was trying to get back to the parade ring. He has loads of toe if they can get him settled (some never do though)

I have an e/w trixie with Counting House, Fantasy Explorer and this one, after FE I'd probably take a NR!

As the other 2 drifted like mad and CH still won, I won't be too worried about this one, but the fav looks strong inthe market at the moment. Thank goodness for BPG!

That's the one thing with betting 'unders', it goes on until the very last race! Unlike Wolverhampton, 11.55 after 6, done.

That's the one thing with betting 'unders', it goes on until the very last race! Unlike Wolverhampton, 11.55 after 6, done.

The next race is the big worry but I think Hot Sands is entitled to be close at the finish.

Ta, nice horse, Lyons horse is a cert next time too if they can straighten him out, he was trying to get back to the parade ring. He has loads of toe if they can get him settled (some never do though)

The horse to take out of the first race is the Mc Connell one. I had backed it at 42s win and 9s to place. F*Cking sick.

Back