Fairyhouse Sunday

Was it A Leigh who rode 2 winners on a big Sunday before racing was abandoned.

Indeed. Can't remember if it was two or three, but it was the corresponding meeting a few years back. Hide The Evidence won the Royal Bond I believe, Clopf having started a warm order IIR.

Hide the evidence runs in a novice chase today.. Think it's a hereford but could be Southwell....

Cheers Barry. Should be able to drag myself out of bed for the first. Whats the thoughts on the bumper. I hear Kielys is the best he eve.... Oh forget it....

I take it that time estimate takes into acccount you will be doing the Grade 1 form on the bog.

God bless you strikers. If your not filling the boot of your car with booze up north your racing at Fairyhouse.

Ya but I can get a pint of cider everyday after work for four euro... God bless the recession.

There is Barry but with the price of rubber Im being asked to work extra for the same pay....

Anyone else think Jered is huge at 11/2? Seemed to handle the ground more than fine the last time.

I would also be keen on laying Dunguib at 1/3 - I'm very wary on short priced favourites in Novice hurdles on this type of ground.

I like Aimatov in the Hatton's Grace and 5s more than fair but think Catch Me has it to lose - strange decision by connections though.

Pandorama is now favourite for the Drinmore.

I like Ninetieth Minute alot in the Hattons Grace think he is open to alot of improvement on his debut. Worry would be the ground but I think he is a progressive sort.

might have to eat my words but cannot see Jered having a sniff at all. this is much tougher than his last race, and considering the trainer said last year he would never again "risk" him on heavy ground, it was just his "class" - however "classy" Jered really is- against weaker rivals that did it for him so far.

Actually having looked again N Minute has handled testing ground well before in the past.

Aitmatov is not one to trust and is probably best fresh these days.

Ninetieth Minute the one I was looking at as an alternative, Gal, though Catch Me should be hard to beat.

I can understand why Pandorama has been backed. Pesoto's stamina has to be questionable in this ground, and the same applies to Jered (who won a poor race last time) and also to Mr Warbucks.

I'll take my chances that Pandorama can overcome going right-handed again, and also reverse him with Roberto Goldback, who should be much better suited by this test, than he was when following Osana home at Navan.

Pandorama stands out to me as having outstanding chance (boom boom !?). Looks a great bet. Whatuthink would be my idea of the danger and is the only other one that seems reasonably priced, but there's no comparison in terms of my view of the value in the race.

Back