Fancy A Share In A Jumper With Hen And Terry?

I'm sure I would!!!! Hen has one or two proper horses mind... :D

Must get back into riding the jumpers again, trouble is I'm weak as a kitten nowadays.....

I attended the RAFA air show at Shoreham today, and the share in BALLY CONN looks a right bargain next to buying a 1/20th share in the Catalina sea plane - £17,500, please! :o And then only £150 a month after that...

He's a lovely looking horse and I am so jealous! I was very tempted when Brian put up the details initially but I have a new house to buy (when I find one that is ;) ). Good luck with him all who are involved and I hope you brings you lots of fun as well as that Cheltenham Gold Cup. :D

The best of luck to all of you; wish I wasn't so 'short' right now... We'll all get a big thrill from watching how he does- pray he stays safe [I note Hen and Terry rarely lose one, they are so well schooled].

He looks like a real West Lockinge type - it's always noticeable how good looking the horses are there! [I was particularly taken with Wenceslas on my last visit; shame he hasn't done as well as he might have, so far]

Good luck to everyone involved for Bally Conn's debut tomorrow at Towcester.
Race has cut up nicely with a field of 10 due to go on what no doubt will be very testing conditions.

YES GOOD LUCK TO ALL

We'll be glued to the screens in the Tote hall at Newbury at the appointed hour - for sure it will be easy to pick out the forumites who will all be cheering for Bally Conn

Yea, yea good luck and all that... but the real question is... should we wade in and hit the bookies tommorrow??? :D

Seriously though, a lovely looking animal... good luck and have a great day...

Back