Fancy A Share In A Jumper With Hen And Terry?

Judged by the first race,you would have to wonder if they'll get through the card if there's any more rain.

Congratulations - looks a real staying chaser in the making . Good ride too by Marston waiting till the straight and not being rushed when Whatabuzz went on .

Shocking prize money though.

Interesting to see how bullish Terry B is about RD in his interview with Sir Bob.

Congratulations to all. Didn't realise it was the horse Brian put up on here ( will have to pay more attention at the back :shy: ). As said above, great ride by
W Marston and he looks sure to give you some great days out in the coming months.

Cheers everyone - he's a nice horse alright, got a touch of quality. There was quite a lot of noise in the box at Newbury when he won, followed by the opening of champagne... B) Even Lord H cracked a smile!!!! :D

I could not understand SL's post last night when she said the bumper at Towcester was the most important race of the day! Enjoy the horse, its not easy to get one to be competitivenever mind win FTO.

No secret, the forum people who were clever enough too join in (oand who had the spare funds at the time) are Grey, rorydelargy and Shadow Leader. Speaking of Shadow Leader, she talks a load of rubbish - I smile all the time.

Today's race was very pleasing, and he'll be better with some obstacles to negotiate.

Originally posted by BrianH@Nov 25 2006, 07:59 PM
No secret, the forum people who were clever enough too join in (oand who had the spare funds at the time) are Grey, rorydelargy and Shadow Leader. Speaking of Shadow Leader, she talks a load of rubbish - I smile all the time.

Today's race was very pleasing, and he'll be better with some obstacles to negotiate.
TA... but aint a lot of opportunities missed, if at the time one can’t find the spare finances in which to partake .......... :rolleyes:

Back