Forum horse connections

Oh dear.....:lol:

Didn't see that chroniclandlord. He should have a good chance if the rain holds off. If the rain comes it gets difficult. He's never been a mile and wants top of the ground so wouldn't be ideal in a competitive field.

Good Luck Hezz - hopefully he'll run a big race for you.

Like Good Time Sue in that with a decent young jockey on, goes well at The Curragh and seems feasibly weighted. Only negative for me is the low draw but will see what price she is in the morning before deciding whether to back her or not.

Cheers folks. Hopefully The Zone handles the ground and gets the trip....and gets a slice of luck.

For what its worth IS, I'm not sure about the low draw thing being a negative. I remember glancing at the recent winners and i think about 5 of the last 6 came from 8 or lower.

I'm totally confused. I've looked up the owner's name of PALAZZONE, and it's not Kevin! Who owns which horse, please?

:blink: Thanks, Cantoris - as the ad says, "every little helps" - especially for old bats like me!

Wowee - what a start to the Flat by the Stack team - a straight treble! That little ZORIJA ROSE - what a little star. Made all and even managed to put on a bit more speed for a decisive win. Fabulous! (Also helped by being a sunny, warm day here in Brighton, adding to the good feeling all round!)

Definitely fingers crossed for the Zone, then!

Well, that had to be rather disappointing. He looked pretty sweated-up beforehand (it looked warm and sunny at the track in fairness) and this is only the very start of the Flat, of course. He held a very nice pozzie midfield on the outside, but was quickly swarmed over and lost, came last, I think. Hope the little chap's all right and that nothing unpleasant was found wrong post-race.

Yeah Krizon, was very happy when I seen his pozzie after tacking over. He hated the very tacky ground though and after some encouragement it clearly wasn't happening for The Zone. Like you i was worried something had gone wrong with the horse, but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment anyway.

Yeah it's my cousin that owns the horse but he lives in France so i try make it when he can't.

I'm very pleased to hear he's okay, Hezz. You sometimes don't know until they're at full racing speed if they're carrying a respiratory problem, for example. The ground sure didn't suit everyone today, so let's hope he does you and your cuz proud when it sharpens up a bit.

Congratulations to connections of ONLY THE BEST 25 length winner at Hexham yesterday.

It was obviously GRASSHOPPER'S money that forced in to 9/4 from 11/4.;)

Grasshopper didn't have so much as a kopek down, but really couldn't give a toss. :D

Tremendous feeling to welcome Georgie back into the winners enclosure, and nice to meet Cantoris for the first time too. Happy days, with hopefully more to come over fences next season.

Didn`t realise this thread was here but, my racing partner and I own,Quattrocento,No Panic,Ballyvesey all running currently when we get some bloody racing,Royal Scoundrel who won his bumper but is out for the season,Ballyhar Paddy and Santamina ready to run in bumpers,,Daison waiting to fill out for next season,Iron Man in box rest at present but coming along well,our mare Glacial Missile is currently in foal to Kayf Tara,and our old champ Ballycassidy is retired and enjoying the snow. All are in West Wales with Peter Bowen.

With your permission guys adding another few to our corral,

Mike Towey ( bumpers )Whereveryougoigo (bumpers ). Update Daison is sold. Iron Man coming on nicely for the Summer Plate at MR. Ballyvesey and No Panic both won. No Panic heading for Scottish National. Santamina ran a nice third in his bumper.

Many congrats Grasshopper, and all best wishes for the furture. :)

Thanks Roddy for the update, and great to hear Iron Man is doing well, really like him.

Back