Forum horse connections

Tremendous feeling to welcome Georgie back into the winners enclosure, and nice to meet Cantoris for the first time too. Happy days, with hopefully more to come over fences next season.

Def more to come over fences and he seems to love that soft ground. There's a good bunch involved in him too.....with a wide international spread!!

Didn't realise OTB was yours, Grassy, so a huge well done to him, and congratulations to you. I hope he enjoyed a handful of Polos! Very, very nice showing, particularly in that sog.

Good run from Ballyvesey at Towcester this afternoon. He travelled very well and was very short in running all through the second circuit but there was one too good at the end.

The congragulations should go to the pilot for getting off the course alive after winning so far.

Last edited:
Ballyvesey

_DSC2635Ballyvesey.jpg

Same here, David. Not trying to be funny or arsey as I haven't really been following him closely tbh, but has he ever shown a tendency to run down a fence before?

Ballyvesey

_DSC2635Ballyvesey.jpg

Thanks Arkwright,like a snake isnt he. Ayr or Aintree bound.Tom O`B favours Aintree and Richard Ayr. He is a full brother to Royal Scoundrel who we hope to have back on track September

Jeez - I've just noticed where the mud's risen to on him. Right over the fetlocks, so if he was running down a jump or two, I don't blame him. Look how it's caking his hooves - absolute yuk toffee.

One to run for Bishopswood/Trickledown today - NOVABRIDGE in the 2.10 @ Folkestone and FAREER is entered up for the Lockinge, although I guess it's probably as a pacemaker, as he isn't exactly sparkling on the gallops at the moment.

Still, nice to have one we bred entered in a Group 1 !!

I'll say! Best of luck to Norbit in the 2.10 - fine weather throughout Sussex, just hope it's spread to sodden Kent, and that he isn't bogged down in what was given as Heavy yesterday. Just an hour to go - can't wait to see the not-so-wee lad debut now.

THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT!!

Smashing! Well done Songsheet and Norbit! Strong wee beast, as Andy Haynes told me at Fontwell - good manners, and did it all better than the rest! Here's to many more for him and Andy - and a nice wee EBF prize to you, too, Songy, for breeding the lad.

:adore::thumbsup::D

Think his dear mama will be getting extra carrots tonight... and I may even have to have a tiny celebratory drinky.... :ninja:

did it really nicely in the end - and Big Mac and Catt have (temporarily)gone up in my estimations... ;)

Well done Songy and co !!!

Big Mac especially for choosing him as his paddock pick, and noting how strong (without being overcooked) he looks. Jamie sensibly put him onto the rail and the bonny fellow never looked back. A bit of naughtiness from DANEHILL'S DEB earlier - dropped Pat Dobbs and then came out of the stalls looking distinctly squirly. But it's early days, and I'm sure we'll be seeing some of these behave better in future.

Fan-bloody-tastic! Brilliant stuff, so so pleased for everyone involved.:D

Definitely have a wee dram Truds whilst pouring carrots in that bucket! Oh and strut around the yard proudly whilst doing it:cool:

Back